4.1/5
Cottonelle Ultra Bathroom Tissue Reviews

Cottonelle Ultra Bathroom Tissue is the softest, thickest, and most absorbent bathroom tissue in the Cottonelle family. The 2-ply tissue is safe for sewer and septic systems, and even the triple-sized roll will fit easily onto any standard holder without special attachments.

Try it with Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths

March 27, 2011

I received my Cottonelle Ultra bathroom tissue early last week. I was looking forward to trying it out and comparing it to my (mostly) usual brand Cashmere Ultra. I was really glad I got to try it out as I normally would never spend that much on toilet paper.

One of the things that bug me about "soft" brand toilet paper is that it can be "dusty", toilet paper dust is what I call it. If you hit the roll you can see it, so that's the first thing I did. I was happy to see no toilet paper dust, but it still felt very soft. The ridges made for a very effective bathroom experience and I found myself using much less toilet paper than usual. Another thing that can bother me with a soft brand is the fact that it can leave some of the tissue behind, and again I was happy to see that it wasn't a problem while using Cottonelle Ultra. Me and my boyfriend were really happy with it, it was soft and sturdy at the same time.

If it was a little less expensive I would definitely change brands, I will keep my eyes open for when it goes on sale and will definitely stock up. Cottonelle Ultra is something I would recommend to people.

March 27, 2011

As awkward as it might seem to have to write about toilet tissue, the truth of the matter is that everyone needs it and uses it. The Cottonelle Ultra Bathroom Tissue is an excellent product and one I'll continue to use. It's different from other bathroom tissue because it's a thick single-ply with a unique quilting that offers the perfect balance of strength and softness. It's a clean, comfortable experience every time!

March 27, 2011

I am extremely picky when it comes to toilet paper as feeling fresh at all times, even after a visit to the bathroom is a huge priority with me. This is why I choose my toilet paper very carefully and NEVER base my choice on price only.

I was lucky enough to be chosen to review this product and as soon as I received it, I switched brands. In fact, I actually compared the two brands (Royale). It was immediately obvious to me that the Cottonelle Ultra brand was much thicker, but would it really be much softer?

I had the opportunity to find out and I can in fact say that this is the softest toilet paper I have ever used. Because of the quality, I did not have to use alot, which was a great start. I felt fresh and clean after using it, but I have to admit that I was worried because of the thickness - as I worried that it might clog my toilet which is kind of old and tends to clog up easily. Fortunately, as soon as the toilet paper hits the water, it softens considerably - therefore clogging was not a problem.

I really enjoyed this product and have now switched over to a new brand. The price is a little high - but I think its worth it.

Updated On: July 27, 2013

This product is by far the best toilet paper I have tried and I have quested for quite a while to find the right type.

It is soft, sturdy and cost efficient. I love the concept of the DOUBLE ROLLS - which make this toilet paper the top brand in my books.

March 27, 2011

I tried this through the product review club. I usually use Charmin and this toilet paper was very different - much thicker and more absorbant for sure. I thought it was quite soft, but the thick texture was really thick - this was the only thing that would take some getting used to (almost like a thick paper towel). Even though the rolls are big, the thick factor makes you go through it faster... I probably will stick to my usual brands, but it was soft!

March 26, 2011

I received Cottonelle Ultra bathroom tissue from ChickAdvisor and would like to thank ChickAdvisor and Cottonelle very much.

Cottonelle tissue is very soft and well absorbent as well. When we tried Cottonelle Ultra tissue to see the quality I decided that that would be the better choice of the bathroom tissue that we had been using before. And indeed, it's like you are using cotton, not tissue, for it's softness.

I will definitely buy Cottonelle Ultra Bathroom Tissue for its excellent quality and will recommend that to my friends.

March 26, 2011

I was a lucky reader that was chosen to review the cottonelle ultra bathroom tissue.

After having used it for a few days, I am definitely a fan! It is super soft; it's thick - so more absorbant than other brands on the market - and this means less is used.

I will be switching from my normal brand to this, and will also recommend to friends/family!

Thanks to cottonelle for giving me the opportunity to review the product

p.s. my son (who just toilet trained) can't get over how soft it is - he loves it!

2.8/5

March 26, 2011

Cottonelle Ultra Bathroom Tissue arrived via UPS this week and I immediately switched the brand that I was currently using in the bathroom (Charmin). While the Cottonelle Ultra Bathroom tissue feels soft and is strong I don't see myself purchasing this in the future. The Charmin I was using certainly out beat Cottonelle with the soft factor and the texture feels better. Something was off with the texture of the Cottonelle Ultra tissue. I would buy this if it was on sale otherwise, I'd pass and purchase a different brand of Cottonelle or bathroom tissue all together!

March 26, 2011

I received a package of Cottonelle Ultra bathroom tissue earlier this week through the Product Review Club. I usually purchase Kirkland bathroom tissue at Costco and was surprised at what we had been missing. The Cottonelle is very thick and luxurious. With three kids under six we need a bathroom tissue that is not only strong but also soft. This bathroom tissue was a success! The kids are able to cut back on their bathroom tissue usage (number of sheets used) due to it's thickness. Cottonelle Ultra will be our new bathroom tissue and I would definitely recommend switching!

3.2/5

March 25, 2011

I really like the cottonelle bathroom tissue. I found that it work well. It was really soft and really strong too. I currently have a brand of toilet paper that I am a fan of, and so I am not sure that I would consider switching. However, if I cottonelle was on for a good sale in comparison to what I normally use I might consider chosing it.

Updated On: July 31, 2013

I was able to try this again recently from chick advisor. Lately I have been using a different brand of toilet paper, but I found this one to be quite good. I really liked how soft it was. I found it to be a lot softer than the brand I currently use. However, I am not sure that I found it to be as durable. I mean its a lot stronger than a lot of brands, but I am not sure it is as strong as my regular brand. Therefore, I am not sure that I would switch to it, but it is still pretty good.

March 25, 2011