4.1/5
Cottonelle Ultra Bathroom Tissue Reviews

Cottonelle Ultra Bathroom Tissue is the softest, thickest, and most absorbent bathroom tissue in the Cottonelle family. The 2-ply tissue is safe for sewer and septic systems, and even the triple-sized roll will fit easily onto any standard holder without special attachments.

Try it with Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths

March 25, 2011

super soft, love it

March 22, 2011

I bought cottonelle ultra toilet paper once when it was on sale as a fluke and absolutely fell in love with it. Even my husband now says he won't be happy unless I buy this brand. It really surpasses the other brands, I have purchased other brands when they were on special and found myself very dissapointed. I love the cottonelle ultra toiler paper, it is worth the bucks!

March 15, 2011

I recently picked this bathroom tissue up when it was on sale. I usually buy the eco-friendlier recycled tissue, so this was a huge difference in softness and absorbency! The only problem is that my kids liked it so much they used handfuls each time they used it and it was soon all gone. I've also tried other brands and I think this is probably the best of the bunch.

I would definitely buy this product again, especially if I can find it for a good price.