4.1/5
Cottonelle Ultra Bathroom Tissue Reviews

Cottonelle Ultra Bathroom Tissue is the softest, thickest, and most absorbent bathroom tissue in the Cottonelle family. The 2-ply tissue is safe for sewer and septic systems, and even the triple-sized roll will fit easily onto any standard holder without special attachments.

Try it with Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths

February 22, 2016

This is a wonderful bathroom tissue, however, unless it's on sale it's not worth it. Other brands may not be as thick but they are still on par with cottonelle.
    I will stock up when they are on sale (usually at SDM) and get my optimum points too.

February 19, 2016

I've bought this a few times and find it not too bad. I tend lately to buy other brands as I find I prefer others.Moneywise, I don't think it's that great of a deal actually.

February 19, 2016

i love the brand
    and the packaging isnt to bad either
    they dont use an excessive amount of extra packaging or anything.
    they hold well for bathroom usage.

February 18, 2016

Cottonelle Ultra Bathroom Tissue they have such soft tissue been buying this over purex and would never go back, especially when on sale i stock up. BUY BUY!!

January 27, 2016

This toilet paper was on sale in my town, 2 weeks ago, plus rebate coupons it came to being really low price so i decided to try it for the first time. Good idea i had, dont need as much as other brand, and rolls last longer. Loved it, saves me money so makes me happy

January 27, 2016

This is a great product. It does what it is supposed to do. Its thick and absorbent and soft all at the same time. We go through a lot of toilet paper in our house, this by far is my favorite. It is a bit pricey but I stock up when its on sale.

January 27, 2016

Very good bathroom tissue, very high quality, however a bit on the pricier side

January 24, 2016

Really soft and strong. Doesn't rip easily. Price is a bit high. I wish if went on sale more often

January 21, 2016

One of my favourites. It's super soft and nothing is ever left behind. Too bad it doesn't go on sale too often

January 21, 2016

This is a thick, absorbent bathroom tissue that can handle pressure without ripping. It is soft yet durable. It does not pose as a problem for a standard urban home, despite its thickness. In a pinch, it makes a good substitute for regular tissue during the cold season.

With coupons and sales, it is more affordable and worth buying over the cheaper brands.