Country Harvest Flax and Quinoa bread

Country Harvest Flax and Quinoa bread Reviews

Ranked #565 out of 2380 in Grocery

May 03, 2017

I picked my son up from daycare one day during lunch time and the kids were given this bread as part of their meal. My 2.5 year old was LOVING it. I asked the daycare what it was and she told me and I went out that day and bought some and this is all we've been using for bread ever since. Very tasty!

January 06, 2017

i love Country Harvest breads especially Flax and Quinoa. i have it everyday with peanut butter and a jam and that would be my breakfast sandwich that i prepare to bring to work.

August 20, 2016

This is my go to bread because it tastes good, healthy and on the cheaper side. My naturopath told me to eat more flax since it is high in omega-3 to increase my omega-3 to omega-6 ratio in my diet. So, I've also tried the sunflower and flax version. In terms of taste, I actually prefer the sunflower and flax version (I like the texture of the bread with sunflower seeds). However, I choose this one because it has the highest omega-3 to omega-6 ratio (more than the sunflower and flax version).

April 28, 2016

I love the Country Harvest Flax and Quinoa bread. I was looking for a healthy bread that tastes good too. I love the amount of flax seeds that are in this bread. It adds so much flavor to my peanut butter and jelly sandwich. LOVE it.

March 10, 2016

Country Harvest Breads are the Best breads to hit the shelves ! Flax and Quinoa is a delicious hearty bread and even better toasted that I feel good about eating and a little guilty because it just tastes so darn good .

February 13, 2016

This is my families favorite bread. Even over plain white bread. My kids are super picky when it comes to bread and lunch sandwiches they latched onto this bread though no problem. I find it stays really fresh. Has grain benefits without tasting too grainy.

June 02, 2015

I love this bread, super tasty and it's healthy too!!!

May 16, 2015

This is a good bread. It's thick, but can fit into a toaster. You can actually see the quinoa and flax seeds in the bread. Tastes good too

October 19, 2014

Fluffy, nutty and satisfying are words that describe this thick slices of whole bread. I'm not a bread person but this bread is my favorite and made me reevaluate my relationship with breads. I love eating this bread as toast, with peanut butter, or use it to make a sandwich. I highly recommend it!

October 19, 2014

Country Harvest makes some tasty bread in assorted varieties. This one is a good mix of seeds and grains. Worth trying. A bonus if it's on sale