Cover FX blotting powder Reviews
#120 in Powder

Good - 0

March 04, 2019

Great product

by far one of the best products i've ever used, it's lightweight yet actually covers up blemishes, and it looks natural. Great value and product for the price

February 22, 2019

The best

Cover FX is the very best all there produ ya are amazing. They really work !! Love this line and this is my new fav. Takes away that shiny look and doesn’t leave you feeling heavy.

October 05, 2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I have no words, I don't go anywhere without this powder!! I'm obsessed!! I have very oily skin, but that doesn't matter this powder is like magic.
    A little pricey, but it is definitely worth it.

1.7/5

May 08, 2017

I personally didn't agree with this one. It went on too heavy and threw My make up way off. It was disappointing as I've always loved the cover fx line.

May 01, 2017

This is a really mattifying powder. I really recommend it for anyone with oily skin like myself as it is really easy to matify face in a dab or two. I wish It had more product in it because it is a higher end product which I more expensive but I do believe with this product, a little goes a long away