3.4/5
#67 in CC Creams

Good - 0
    2.2/5

April 26, 2017

I was on the fence about this product, I had a deluxe sample and I wasn't really overly impressed about it. The product isn't very thick, like a thick liquid. It has good coverage, as all Cover FX products do, it was a little cakey considering it's a CC cream. When I added powder to set it, that's when it became cakey and I felt like I did need to set it as it just stays kinda tackey on the skin.

January 05, 2015

Cover Fx CC Cream time release tinted treatment is so worth the price tag of $45 for 30ml. This foundation goes on smooth and the coverage is amazing. You only need to apply a small dab to each section of your face to cover blemishes, freckles, age spots and uneven skin. I will never go back to the cheap stuff again. Why re apply and re apply the cheap stuff and have a "caked on" face. No thank you! I will always reach for this product...