Cover FX Foundation

Cover FX Foundation Reviews

Ranked #476 out of 697 in Foundation

May 15, 2017

Best foundation I used. It stays on all day and keeps my complexion looking flawless and natural looking. Recommend this product you won't regret purchasing.

April 28, 2017

I went to Sephora and was curious to find my perfect match foundation and when they did the test this is the brand that came up. I was skeptical at first but when I used I was amazed by the flawless finish. I love it so much and this is my go-to foundation from now on. Thank you Sephora for helping me find this 5 star product. Will be buying this again. GET IT LADIES!!! :)

April 04, 2017

I keep using it since last year I got it first time. It's a goood products even for the sensitive skin. It covers redness (caused by allergy) well and doesn't clogged pores. I'm using it with the Cover FX Treatment Concealer and they work gread. There are tons of different colors you can choose so that you will always find the right one for yourself.
    Love it! Highly recommend!

March 16, 2017

It looks so natural and flawless, it doesn't feel greasy or caked and lasts all day without clogging my pores or suffocating my skin. I've got poor skin moisture, red spots and scarring from acne and this is the ONLY product that covers everything ❤ it's a bit pricey, but a worthy investment.

November 10, 2016

Cover FX's Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation is absolutely amazing! It has saved (and helped) my poor combination/sensitive/acne prone skin! It goes on really evenly without the "caked on" look. You can apply it in layers if need be. It lasts all day without sliding off your face and does not crease. It blends so nicely that I can get away with only applying it in spots. I've been using this foundation for about 4 years and am very satisfied!

September 29, 2016

Great product! The coverage was superb, as well as the consistency, and for the price you get quite a lot. There was also a wide variety of shades to choose from.

May 01, 2016

I opted for the powder foundation, for fear of being oily in a short time. I am so glad i made the decision. It Is perfect in application. Especially prepping my facial skin with a good exfoliator. It gives great cover over blemishes too.

February 04, 2016

I love this foundation ever since I first tried it! I have normal/combo/dry skin right now and it looks great. It doesn't excentuate any dry patches, but doesn't make my oily areas look like an oil rig hahah. The lasting power is really good . Just love it :)

September 23, 2015

I love that it's a vegan makeupb i been usung it for over a year now Definitely worth buying

May 05, 2015

Love it it covers so well!! The best so far, stays on all day. I love it. I believe it is the best foundation I have tried

KateBaird added a new review for
    Fox Run Cherry Pitter

222josianne added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber

KRISTALAM has posted in the forum topic
    Can anyone suggest a good brow gel?

Press on Nails

IPSY

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Triscuit Crackers