Cover FX glitter drops Reviews
#32 in Highlighter

August 15, 2019

A must-have beauty product!

Cover FX glitter drops is the beauty product every woman should own! It is a super glittery and metallic product that can be used in different ways. You can apply it on your eye lid, use it as a highlighter (it is better if you mix it with you daily cream and apply it on the highlighting area), you can mix it with your foundation or lip products, and you can even apply it on your body to achieve that flawless look. In my opinion, this is the most reflective, intense and pigmented glitter drops product! I have two shades, Nova and Mirage, and I use them for special occasions. Cover FX, thank you for making this absolutely gorgeous product!

May 04, 2019

GLITTER LOVERS DREAMS in a Bottle

As a glitter lover, I can’t say enough praise for this product. High-quality product, extremely glittery for glitter lovers, smooth as silk, a little messy to apply but the quality is pro!!! Just beautiful, I didn’t have difficulty with it moving my makeup and it lasts all day. I love pink, each color is fairly pronounced so choose wisely, basically pink, blue, or gold. Ok so for my only complaint- the bottle size is misleading about the amount you receive. The product is surrounded by an outer sleeve of thick clear glass and is WAY less than it appears. The inner sleeve is very small that actually contains the product you’re getting. So I don’t waste this anywhere on my body but apply to my face as a beautiful highlighter.

February 06, 2019

Sooooo glittery and gorgeous!

Absolutely love this product, I got it in the colour Nova and it’s super intense, blinding, no it blends out super easily. It has a slightly oily texture but doesn’t affect the rest of my makeup. A little goes a long way so tread carefully.

December 18, 2018
    Colorado, United States

Shiny!

Cover FX Glitter Drops are ultra-concentrated drops of glitter that give a reflective finish! I love that these can be used alone, under or over makeup, or even mixed into your foundation or moisturizer for a glitter effect on face or body! It looks beautiful and makes me feel even prettier!

December 06, 2018
    Texas, United States

So in love

I received this in one of my monthly subscriptions and I'm so in love. I use it mostly as an all around application under my foundation, leaving my skin with this beautiful glow. I'm not one for highlighters but this is amazing.