cover fx perfect setting powder Reviews
#51 in Powder

August 18, 2019

Great powder

One of my favorites. I love the color range and the way this powder sits on my skin. It doesn’t look cakey and it helps set my makeup and I use it as a touch up powder throughout the day if I need to. Great price and it lasts a while you don’t need a bunch to handle business. No crazy flashback and works with every foundation I have so far.

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Staying power

This is a great setting powder that goes on smooth and helps keep makeup on all day without budging. It’s easy to apply with a round fluffy brush and leaves a natural matte finish. I’d buy it again since it keeps my makeup in place even in the hot summer months and helps control oil. You just swirl it around your face with a big fluffy brush and you are set for the day with no worries because your makeup is set for the rest of the day. It’s also lightweight and feels like your wearing nothing

May 22, 2019

Love the packaging

I love the little trap door packaging that is under the lid. It really seals in the powder so you don't get an explosion when you unscrew the lid. LOVE the finish and how little you need.

March 26, 2019

Cover Fx, translucent light, Perfect Setting Powder

Great product! I love Cover Fx, for the price it works well and is worth every penny. This setting powder has a very light application which is build-able to a full coverage. I typically don't use liquid foundation on my skin, since it is very sensitive. My regular routine for a full face of makeup includes a moisturizing facial toner followed by a lightweight blemish control primer, and finished with this setting powder.

I have tried a few other brands from Sephora to compare this one to, one of which being Laura Mercier's translucent loose setting powder, which is claimed to be "lightweight", but I definitely felt like it was more cake-y on my skin than Cover Fx.

Needless to say, until I meet a product better than this one, I will continue purchasing this!

May 09, 2018

Awesome

I absolutely love this brand. This is cruelty free and a great working product. I've tried a lot of their products And yet to be disappointed. I will definitely buy it again.

2.3/5

March 20, 2018

Not dry skin friendly.

Nice for just setting your makeup all over with a soft powder brush, but too heavy for baking. I'm not a fan of yellow toned setting powders either, and this one is but that is just a personal preference. The consistency isn't finely milled, so it comes out too thick for setting under the eye making the area look dry and chalky.

February 14, 2018

Okay

I would have to say this is my first setting powder I’ve ever purchased and I really like it compared to the banana powder that gives the yellowish skin. this is really good for fair skin women I do you like it I got the deep translucent setting powder and I feel it is really nice for dark skin complexion’s or brown skin

January 21, 2018

Its a nice light powder

This powder is great for people who like to set their face without having it feel to heavy. It doesn't cake on your face and does a good job at getting rid of any oil on your face. My only issue with this powder is that it is pretty light in colour and because I have a tan complexion it makes my face kind of white, i wish they sold it in a yellow undertone because they only currently have two shades, and the light shade is too light for me and the darker shade is too dark, its almost like a shade I could use to contour. So if they came out with a medium shade I would recommend this to everyone. Other then that, the powder is really fine and I have heard it is great for baking although I personally haven't used it for that purpose. If you are looking for a new setting powder I would recommend this, just make sure it matches your skin tone first!

September 08, 2017

Best Setting Powder on the Market

This setting powder works wonders.
    I use it after applying my foundation and it locks my makeup in all day long.
    it gives me a flawless finish and a great base for bronzer.
    This powder is a must in your makeup bag!

August 15, 2017

Love it!

I am on my second one of these. It lasts a long time but I use it every single day to set my under eye and face makeup. It works great and keeps me set all day long and I don't have to touch up with powder at all throughout the day. Also I love that it is talc free, a lot of setting powders have talc and I would much rather not use talc if I don't have to.