Cover FX Total Coverage Cream Foundation SPF 30 Reviews

Ranked #458 out of 732 in Foundation

What it is:
An antioxidant-rich, two-in-one foundation and concealer offering broad spectrum SPF 30 protection with medium to full, buildable coverage.

What it does:
This foundation provides an all-day radiant finish that nourishes and protects with antiaging benefits. The buildable formula can provide medium to full coverage and offers SPF 30, full UV protection, and all-day wear.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
This clinically tested formula is free of gluten, mineral oil, and talc.

May 01, 2017

This foundation is great for sensitive skin and skin that is on the dryer side. It doesn't cause me to breakout and covers well. The cream foundation means u don't necessarily required concealer as well.

April 20, 2017

This foundation is for the full coverage girl. Perfect to use as a concealer as well. This product is medical grade make up that can be used to cover scars, birthmarks, and tattoos. It provides a flawless full coverage, yet you are able to apply it very thinly for a shear-medium coverage. Must be used in conjunction with their setting powder. The setting powder will give you that all day hold as well as crate a water resistant barrier.

April 17, 2017

My favorite foundation ever! I have been using this product since it first launched at Shoppers Drug Mart in Ottawa in 2004. The product is creamy and easy to apply with perfect coverage, long lasting with SPF to boot.

3.2/5

January 17, 2017

I really have mixed feeling about this foundation. I tend to use this product on a day where I want fuller coverage but what I do not like about this product is that is pronounces under eye wrinkles, even though I tend to not really have much of that yet. It has a dry texture to it, and I would not say it is creamy at all. Not so good if you have dry skin. A pro on this product is it does stay put and when it's on it's on all day. I do like the mirror they give you but I find the packaging pretty bulky and takes up a lot of space. I will not be repurchasing this product in the future, it is not for me.

November 10, 2016

You only need a small amount of this to work with. I lucked out finding it on clearance for just a few dollars and I am in love with foundation again. I feel better knowing there is SPF in this to protect my skin from aging. It is quite thick so don't apply too much. Looks natural and covers incredibly well.

March 25, 2016

I have used fx for a few years now , great coverage and covers well.
    I also use the primer and setting powder.
    This makeup is well worth the money. It's available in shopper drug mart stores and if they are out of stock it isn't long before they can get it

March 03, 2016

Bought this foundation at Sephora, a little goes a long way. It provides great coverage and there are a lot of shades to choose from to match your skin tone flawlessly. It is perfect for people who have sensitive skin.

January 25, 2016

I personally really like this foundation. Although the hygiene and sanitary portion of this product is not of the highest grade, the effects of the product is quite acceptable. I have yet to find the "perfect" way to apply this product, the coverage is great. One of the only foundations that I can withstand using during any type of skin irritation or acne flare up I have.

June 30, 2015

this foundation is the best especially if you want a light weight foundation with full coverage its a little bit expensive but it last forever

March 30, 2015

This is amazing foundation. A bit pricey but amazing full coverage and great as a concealer as well.