Cover girl clean normal skin pressed powder classic beige

Cover girl clean normal skin pressed powder classic beige Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 387 in Powder

July 03, 2017

My Daily powder

I use this product daily after applying my foundation and concealer to set everything before i go ahead with baking. It is great for my combination skin and effectively sets all my contour.

June 25, 2017

Covet girl is the product to go to.

I love this pressed powder, I would recommend their brand to anyone as their the best make up brand out there. They always have sales on and the pressed powder goes on nicely and has a good texture.

2.8/5

June 20, 2017

pressed powder

A cheap option when it comes to pressed powders however it offers no coverage and can look a bit chalky and powdery on the face. If you are looking to simply put a bit on to set your makeup, it is not terrible for that.

June 20, 2017

Not my first time buying & and won't be the last.

This pressed powder gives you just the right amount of coverage on top of your regular Foundation. The end result is a nice clean not to powdered look.

3.2/5

June 16, 2017

Very unsure, not good for my skin type

Made my skin very oily which never happens to me. Wouldn't recommend with product. Could just be my skin type but this was not a power I would purchase again.

April 22, 2017

I have used this product since I was a teenager and continue to use it today in my 30s. It is simple, easy to use and decreases the shine on my face all day. I will continue to use this product forever!

March 27, 2017

This is a must have in my make up bag. I feel fully covered with this powder, and because it's so light, it sort of melts on to my face in a way you can't tell it's not my full color. Have bought this before and will continue buying it.

January 09, 2017

Very good for a drug store brand. One layer does wonders for oil and shine. Only con is too many applications leads to a cakey texture. I dont use much so its great for me.

January 09, 2017

With so many colors to choose from you can match your skin tone no matter what season it is. My skin changes shade all year long and I love how easy this is to match and blend!!

January 07, 2017

I like Cover girl pressed powder. What I like the most of this product is the smell, it is very light and fresh. I love it! Concerning the result of it on my skin, it is ok for the price i paid for.