4.1/5
Cover girl clean normal skin pressed powder classic beige Reviews
#18 in Powder

January 12, 2018

i like it

the pressed powder is easy to use, the classic beige is a nice color that matches the skin tone. the price is so affordable, good value for your money.

October 02, 2017

Would buy this product again.

Provides a smooth matte finish. Did not cake in any crease or fine lines. Provides medium coverage, some what buildable. Good quality in a low price range.

July 03, 2017

My Daily powder

I use this product daily after applying my foundation and concealer to set everything before i go ahead with baking. It is great for my combination skin and effectively sets all my contour.

June 25, 2017

Covet girl is the product to go to.

I love this pressed powder, I would recommend their brand to anyone as their the best make up brand out there. They always have sales on and the pressed powder goes on nicely and has a good texture.

2.8/5

June 20, 2017

pressed powder

A cheap option when it comes to pressed powders however it offers no coverage and can look a bit chalky and powdery on the face. If you are looking to simply put a bit on to set your makeup, it is not terrible for that.

June 20, 2017

Not my first time buying & and won't be the last.

This pressed powder gives you just the right amount of coverage on top of your regular Foundation. The end result is a nice clean not to powdered look.

3.2/5

June 16, 2017

Very unsure, not good for my skin type

Made my skin very oily which never happens to me. Wouldn't recommend with product. Could just be my skin type but this was not a power I would purchase again.

April 22, 2017

I have used this product since I was a teenager and continue to use it today in my 30s. It is simple, easy to use and decreases the shine on my face all day. I will continue to use this product forever!

March 27, 2017

This is a must have in my make up bag. I feel fully covered with this powder, and because it's so light, it sort of melts on to my face in a way you can't tell it's not my full color. Have bought this before and will continue buying it.

January 09, 2017

Very good for a drug store brand. One layer does wonders for oil and shine. Only con is too many applications leads to a cakey texture. I dont use much so its great for me.