Covergirl 24 hour wear lipstick

Covergirl 24 hour wear lipstick Reviews

Ranked #514 out of 1241 in Lipstick

January 27, 2017

I just recently starting using this product and am very happy with it. I does not dry my lips out like some other brands do. It stays on all day without the need to reapply it.

January 11, 2017

I like this lipstick, I wear it when I'm going out and might not have a chance to re-apply. It really does last a very long time. The only downside is that I find if I make a mistake applying (which can happen, haha!) I have difficulty removing it. Also, I find that it drys my lips and have to use the moisturizing lipbalm it comes with; as a result I often times run out of the lip balm before I've used up the lipstick. I think I'll be looking into another lon lasting lipstick.

January 10, 2017

I have been using this product for some time and I have to say that I love the durability and the color selection. I can put it on and know that even in the swimming pool, it is still on my lips. Oily foods tend to decrease the length of the wear, but it's also a great way to remove it at the end of the day. I would recommend a flexible wand as I always have left over product that is unobtainable with the current wand. Thanks for a great product!

February 18, 2016

This is such a great lipstick. There is a very good choice of colours as well. It keeps your lips moisturized all day long. It really works well and stays on even when eating. It does not leave a sticky feeling like others.

January 19, 2016

I have been using this lipstick for years now. It has the tube of colour which goes on first kind of like a lip paint and when it dries the gloss goes on top. This stuff will stay put and you can pretty much do anything without a single smudge or without lipstick missing off your lip or having to reapply. It is around $10 - $12 for the box but if you want a good stay put lipstick it is worth the money. It comes in a variety of colours but I say every woman needs a good red lipstick,!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?

Kaylamp added a new review for
    NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Wish shopping app

My Big Fat Fabulous Life

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    How to get away with murder!!!

Pammywhammy845 has started a new forum topic
    Shades Of Blue

The Shield

fuggno added a new review for
    NeilMed NasaFlo Neti Pot