3.4/5
CoverGirl Bombshell Volume by LashBlast Mascara Reviews
Ranked #19 in Mascara

The two-step Bombshell Boost System combines extreme volume with an intensifying top coat for big, sexy bombshell lashes.

Step One: Apply the extreme volume basecoat.
Step Two: Finish with the intensifying top coat.

1.8/5

July 31, 2017

That's not the best mascara from Covergirl

Sorry Covergirl, but this pink mascara isn't my favorite. Clumsy and don't last all day long + it's not very dark coloured . There is 2 wands for this mascara. It does add volume to your lashes, but since I have short blond lashes, it didn't curl my lashes nor blackened them nor add lenght.

June 21, 2017

it works for me

I like the mascara because it adds volume to my lashes. the price is very affordable, good value for your money. it is also easy to apply, the brush shape is good, makes no mess at all

June 02, 2017

Covergirl bombshell volume ended up being too stubborn to remove for daily wear. Not realizing this was a waterproof mascara this product sounded great. But the step 2 is where the waterproofing comes in and literally takes 5 mins of soaking under face wash to remove. It does a decent job of plumping my lashes although nothing special. It should be more clear on the packaging that it is waterproof. I ended up only using step 1.

May 29, 2017

Pourquoi payer 40$ pour un mascara quand celui ci fait sensiblement la meme chose. Je l'achete depuis maintenant 2 ans et wow, j'aime beaucoup l'effet sur mes cils

May 06, 2017

For the price you can get this mascara on sale for, you really can't go wrong. I love having the two sides because you can choose how dramatic you want your eyelashes to be. I have brought it several times and love it!

April 23, 2017

I personally love this mascara! I love how it has 2 sides the first side is the mascara itself and the second side really helps make your mascara waterproof and just finishes off the lashes by add ping a bit more volume! You don't always have to use both sides, sometimes I just love using the first side by itself! It really lengthens the lashes and adds tons of volume all while making them curled!

3.2/5

April 15, 2017

This is a great mascara!
    My lashes are semi long, but are starting to thin out. Once I applied this 2 step process, they changed into thick, long and mega volume, and I could no longer tell that they were thinning out. I find when I curl them I get the best results. This formula did not irritate my eyes and I had no trouble removing it with eye makeup remover.

Tip: make sure you are following the steps correctly, use step 1 first and then step 2. Step 2 is the one that has the water proof seal, using this alone will be a bit more difficult to remove at the end of the day!

April 15, 2017

This is my go to mascara I love it, my lashes are very thin and short so with the 2 in one my lashes come out looking amazing I love it I love and it doesn't clump .

April 13, 2017

This 2 in 1 mascara is awesome! Step 1 has short and close bristles, which are great at separating lashes, even old and clumpy ones! Step 2 provides the extra oomph you need. Great alone, even better together.

I do have a few complaints though: it can be tough to remove, and easily smudges the bottom lashes, which I prefer not to put mascara on. Don't put on too many coats, or they clump up quicker than others.

April 08, 2017

Oh que oui j'ai deja les cils long mais ce mascara les allonge comme jamais! Je me fais demander si j'ai des faux cils !!! Je l'adore et il s'enleve facilement.je le recommande fortement!