2.9/5
CoverGirl Brow & Eyemakers Reviews
Ranked #726 in Eye Liner

1.5/5

July 09, 2017

There are better products out there

This was one of the first eyebrow pencils that I ever bought. I'm kind of glad that I never looked back. I used the shade Soft Blonde. The pigmentation was never where I wanted it to be unless I applied more pressure (which snags out some brow hairs), and the colour made my eyebrows look a wee bit on the orangey side which didn't look natural at all with my dirty blonde hair. Would't repurchase and wouldn't recommend.

1.7/5

June 09, 2014

I have this in Midnight Black. Horrible. I got them (two minis in a pack) on sale at walmart for $1 after using a $2 coupon. Not worth the dollar. The pencil can't write. It's faint, it barely makes a mark on my skin. Try it on the back of your hand, doesn't do well. Very poor quality, surprising b/c I like the Covergirl brand in general.

3.2/5

March 02, 2014

Cover girl is an affordable eye liner. Its not the best quality but works for just day wear. I would recommend it.

May 15, 2013

Perfect for making your eyebrows look fuller love it

October 09, 2012

Cover Girl’s Brow & Eyemakers help you to create beautiful eye brows by helping you to enhance and fill in your brows giving them a more full and natural look. Whether you’ve over plucked your brows, your brows are to light, or they just seem to fade away on your face like mine tend to do. Then you’ll love what Cover Girl’s Brow and Eyemakers you can do to your brows. They give them a little boost making them more visible and beautiful at the same time. These brow and eyemakers come in a set of two, come in several shades and you get a sharpener along with them. You can use one on your brows and the other as a liner for along your lash line to give your eye’s a soft-line. I can remember my mom using the very same brow liner when I was a kid, but had forgotten all about it until I saw these the other day. My brows look fine by my nose, but seem to fade away to nothing, making them look to short. Its not from over plucking, it's just the way they’ve always bin. The Cover Girl Brow & Eyemakers help me bring my brows back to life. Small little strokes with this brow pencil all along your brows not only creates a more fuller look, but also helps you to fill in the places where you should have brows and may not have them. It gives your look a more finish and groomed look.