COVERGIRL Clean Fresh Skincare Weightless Water Cream Reviews

MOISTURIZER + PRIMER WITH HYALURONIC ACID
FORMULATED WITH TRUCLEAN CACTUS WATER &
HYALURONIC ACID TO HYDRATE & LOCK IN MOISTUREBREATHABLE, OIL-FREE FORMULA
WEIGHTLESS HYDRATION FOR SOFTER & SMOOTHER SKIN
WEAR ALONE OR UNDER MAKEUP AS PRIMER!

LÉGER COMME L’AIR: UN HYDRATATION LÉGÈRE
UNE HYDRATATION LÉGÈRE QUI REND LA PEAU PLUS DOUCE ET LISSE
FORMULÉ AVEC DE L'EAU DE CACTUS TRUCLEAN ET DE L'ACIDE
HYALURONIQUE QUI HYDRATENT LA PEAU ET SCELLENT L'HUMIDITÉFORMULE PERMÉABLE À L'AIR ET SANS HUILE
UN HYDRATATION LÉGÈRE QUI REND LA PEAU PLUS DOUCE ET LISSE
PORTER SEULE OU SOUS LE MAQUILLAGE, COMME APPRÊT!

March 18, 2022

Weightlessness in a cream!

So I received this cream as a free sample from Covergirl and I'm absolutely blown away by it . It has a very pleasant cucumber fragrance and my skin feels super moisturized without feeling greasy. It absorbs really well without feeling heavy. I would definitely recommend this to anyone I know.

Definitely must try

Wish was a bit more to try, as hard to give a full review with a one time try, but definitely worth trying..I'm going to get a full size bottle and see the try results

lives up to it's claims

It has a whipped texture, light and fresh fragrance. Upon application it is a bit sticky, but it dries down within a couple of minutes. It makes my skin feel soft and slightly waxy (but not in a bad way, also I may have applied too much), but that could be the glycerin and dimethicone in it. It's not a bad feel

Smooth skin

I got a free sample of COVERGIRL clean fresh skincare weightless water cream and it was hard to give my honest opinion cause the sample was very small, had a strong scent but it did leave my skin soft noticable soft skin

Smooth skin

Good!

It sure loved the way this product made my face feel, well moisurized and not oily at all which is always a bonus. Will definitely reccomend this product to others.

So light and refreshing

I received a sample of the Covergirl Weightless Water Cream moisturizer and it truly was weightless. I honestly prefer specific moisturizers at night so I did use this before bed and it did work wonders on my skin that was dry due to the extreme cold winter air. In the morning my nose and cheeks felt and looked much more moisturized and softer. I got about 3 applications out of the sample and enjoyed the light, fresh, subtle scent, and non greasy feel.

Very hydrating and fresh

My skin felt very light and smooth and also it lasted longer on my skin than expected. Also my makeup looked quite flawless after using it and also I definitely going to buy it.

It's hydrating!

I like to use the COVERGIRL Clean Fresh Skincare Weightless Water Cream when I need to rush out the door in the morning. This cream, gel, sorbet texture is hydrating and absorbs well by my skin. It doesn't peel and leaves no rubbery feeling.

I use it as a mositurizer + primer after toner and before applying simple makeup. It is perfect when I'm rushing out the door.

Super light-weight!

This product was pretty good, it was super light-weight and it didn't feel too heavy on my skin. The only thing I didn't really like was that it had a bit of fragrance to it.