COVERGIRL Clean Fresh Skincare Weightless Water Cream Reviews

MOISTURIZER + PRIMER WITH HYALURONIC ACID
FORMULATED WITH TRUCLEAN CACTUS WATER &
HYALURONIC ACID TO HYDRATE & LOCK IN MOISTUREBREATHABLE, OIL-FREE FORMULA
WEIGHTLESS HYDRATION FOR SOFTER & SMOOTHER SKIN
WEAR ALONE OR UNDER MAKEUP AS PRIMER!

LÉGER COMME L’AIR: UN HYDRATATION LÉGÈRE
UNE HYDRATATION LÉGÈRE QUI REND LA PEAU PLUS DOUCE ET LISSE
FORMULÉ AVEC DE L'EAU DE CACTUS TRUCLEAN ET DE L'ACIDE
HYALURONIQUE QUI HYDRATENT LA PEAU ET SCELLENT L'HUMIDITÉFORMULE PERMÉABLE À L'AIR ET SANS HUILE
UN HYDRATATION LÉGÈRE QUI REND LA PEAU PLUS DOUCE ET LISSE
PORTER SEULE OU SOUS LE MAQUILLAGE, COMME APPRÊT!

March 31, 2022

Probably better for someone with oily or normal skin type

I really liked the feel and texture of this water cream. I was sooo excited when I got selected to review this product with Chickadvisor and butterly. As it has a 72 HR hydration given on it, I expected my skin to feel fresh and moisturized by morning after applying it every night, but that did not happen. So everyday I kept trying the cream with either essence and serum or with toner, essence and serum to see if that would make a difference. I did notice a very slight improvement on my dry skin, but nothing noticeable as expected from a water cream. So I think it might just be skin type, but in general I would recommend this product to all oily/normal skin type users as the cream feels soo soothing to touch.

March 20, 2022

Légèreté absolu

Crème parfaite pour les peaux assoiffées! La texture de la crème est tout simplement géniale. Elle est légère et c’est ce qui l’a démarqué énormément des autres crèmes sur le marché. Son odeur est également très agréable. Le format est par contre petit.

March 20, 2022

Légèreté absolu

March 19, 2022

Perfect for keeping skin hydrated under makeup!

💧 This is a hydrating moisturizer + primer, and it absolutely toes that line of filling fine lines and pores while still delivering hydration, under your makeup
    ⭕ I wouldn't replace this with your moisturizer unless hydration is not a concern for you
    💧 Some hydrating ingredients include Cactus Water, Hyaluronic Acid, and Coconut
    💧 I did notice this on my skin, there is a silky feel to my skin after but I find once I apply my makeup that seems to go away
    💧 It also plays with with my makeup products

Moisturizes and mattifies

This moisturizer was light, smelled good and made my skin look smooth. It feels good under my makeup and helped control my oil zones throughout the day!

Smooth and fresh

This cream is as described - weightless and clean-feeling, and it is! It had a very light scent and applied easily and hydrated my skin, making me feel radiant and moisturizer.

Light and airy.

I was expecting this cream to feel like all the others I have tried. However, this cream was incredibly moisturizing while feeling light and airy. I would definitely recommend it!

March 18, 2022

Hydrating

This product made my skin feel so refreshed and hydrated. My skin was soft, smooth and plump. The makeup application afterwards was smooth and it did not react with the products.

March 17, 2022

It's hydrating!

I like to use the COVERGIRL Clean Fresh Skincare Weightless Water Cream when I need to rush out the door in the morning. This cream, gel, sorbet texture is hydrating and absorbs well by my skin. It doesn't peel and leaves no rubbery feeling.

I use it as a mositurizer + primer after toner and before applying simple makeup. It is perfect when I'm rushing out the door.

March 17, 2022

Super light-weight!

This product was pretty good, it was super light-weight and it didn't feel too heavy on my skin. The only thing I didn't really like was that it had a bit of fragrance to it.