3.6/5
CoverGirl Clean Oil-Control Liquid Makeup Reviews
#14 in Foundation

CoverGirl Clean Oil-Control Liquid Makeup is available in a variety of shades. Both oil and fragrance fee, this liquid makeup won't clog pores, is dermatologically-tested, non-acnegenic and controls oil. Visit covergirl.ca for more information.

September 28, 2019

Easy to Apply

When I opened this foundation, I did notice a scent which I can’t say I’m overly fond of.
    Despite this, I tried it anyway. The foundation is creamy and application was easy.
    I used a brush, but any method would work if that’s your choice. The color I tried was Creamy Natural - 120 which to me was a warm shade. This makes a good base for any other makeup you choose to wear over it.

This foundation is so well priced that you can afford to experiment with their other shades to see which ones suit you. I will most certainly look for different shades to see if any others would work for me too.

2.8/5

April 02, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Not great

I was hoping to find a cheaper foundation but I found that this wore off quickly and didn't provide the greatest coverage, was quite thin, stil not be using again

August 09, 2018
    Rhode Island, United States

Covergirl foundation

Covergirl foundation has a variety of shades and it easy to bland. Does good at controlling oil during the day. It has an affordable price and it doesn't feel heavy on the face.

April 24, 2018

Love this product!!

I use this product daily. It gives me the coverage that I need without making my skin feel oily. The foundation soaks into my skin and doesn't leave any residue. It is priced very reasonably and it works great!

January 19, 2018

Smooth and Flawless

Unlike other foundations that I’ve used, the covergirl oil control is smooth and goes on thin. Other foundations have caked up my pores and made me itchy. They made my face feel heavy and disgusting and so I refused to use foundation for the longest time. This foundation is probably the best I’ve ever used.

December 04, 2017

Works great!

I bought this product as I have very oily, acne prone skin and was hoping for something better than the other product out there. Well this product was a step above. Unlike all the other ones that left that “heavy makeup” feel, this one was light and airy and no breakouts! Awesome!

November 15, 2017

love it

The foundation goes on so nice, It smells nice as well, It don't run, stays on for almost all day, I would advise anyone to buy this foundation its awesome

October 03, 2017

tried and true foundation

this is definitely my tried and true drugstore brand of foundation. it applies very well on the skin and never ends up looking fake or cakey when used in combination with other products. I would like to see them expand their shade range, though!

September 28, 2017

Fond de teint

Mon premier fond de teint était celui là! Pour quelqu'un qui aime que l'effet soit naturel ou pour quelqu'un qui début, je le conseille. Par contre, il ne couvre pas vraiment. Mais ce n'est pas un mauvais fond de teint.

2.8/5

September 27, 2017

I love it, but there is room for improvement

It's a good cheap and affordable foundation, but it's good not great. The product says oil control, but I find after an hour or two my forehead is an oil slick and I find that the product oxidizes to a shade darker.
    The product gives decent amount of coverage and has a natural finish, and the oiliness can be fixed with powder or blotting sheets.
    However I would recommend this product to someone who has a low budget, due to the fact that it gets the job done. The foundation is a four, but the oil control is a zero.