CoverGirl Clean Pressed Powder Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 382 in Powder

This Clean Pressed Powder gives you a fresh, natural look that lasts. Our shine-free formula helps make pores less visible, so skin looks soft, smooth and naturally beautiful. Can be worn alone or over your matching shade of Covergirl Clean makeup for a fresh finish that lasts. Also available in Sensitive Skin and Oil Control formulas. For more information, please go to http://www.covergirl.ca.

May 26, 2017

Using CoverGirl Clean Pressed Powder is a product I really wouldn't be without.
    I usually have a shiny nose and this really helps take the shine away. Use it alone or
    over foundation, it's very light and airy which doesn't clog your pores.
    Leaves me feeling fresh with softer skin.

May 02, 2017

This is a well loved and well known brand of cosmetics that have been around through many generations. This @CoverGirl Clean Pressed Powder is a must have in my makeup bag. It gives your face a finished, flawless and clean look. It is great way to help cover redness, imperfections and to keep your makeup looking fresh throughout the day. It is great for touch ups. To keep you looking great through your day or evening. It is very natural looking and comes in many different shades for all skin types. I love @CoverGirl Clean Pressed Powder. It is honestly a makeup I use everyday. Also as good as many high end brands and for a fraction of the cost.

May 02, 2017

A nice lightweight powder. It applies nicely over any foundation. The only downside is that it needs to be applied every 4hours for oily skin (even the 'oily skin' formula). Good, simple powder for the value.

May 02, 2017

I Love this powder! I've been using this brand for 20years, and it has always remained affordable and good quality. It's definitely my go-to, compact and cute.

April 18, 2017

This is a reliable and affordable product that does the trick for me. I use a kabuki brush and find it is not as cakey looking on the skin. Great to travel with or keep in your bag for touch ups during the day. The quality could be a bit better as well as the shades offered. I mainly use this powder as a back up when my usual go-to is done.

April 18, 2017

Been using this powder for a long time ,I love how my make sits after using this ,I look flawless it doesn't sink into my pores or my little wrinkles I have .I love it it's always available when I run out to ,the price has gone up in yrs but still is a great product.It doesn't​ smell either ,I find alot of makeups stink and his own doesn't ,it's so easy to apply and I use a brush as well as the little powder poffy I call it

March 19, 2017

The product works well. Seems to come out lighter on the skin, and leaves a visible layer.
    Wish you were able to test the product, in order to get the correct colour. The variety of these colours is also very limited.
    It does the basic job of a pressed powder and eliminates oil, but reapplication is necessary throughout the day. Good product, but nothing spectacular.

March 07, 2017

This is a good value, I've been using this product for many years because it helps eliminate shine on my face and it is cheap. i keep buying this powder.

March 06, 2017

J'utilise plusieurs différente poudre pour le teint, et celle-ci en fait parti. Ça fait plusieurs années que je la rachète car elle fait bien pour faire tenir le fond de teint tout la journée. Pas cher non plus !

January 27, 2017

I have been using this powder over top of my clean foundation and just like the foundation it has a great, fresh smell. Like Noxema skin cream. You can use a little for a natural look or use a little more for oily skin I think it works good and leaves my skin feeling clean.

Keto diet / Low carb high fat