CoverGirl Clean Pressed Powder Reviews
#6 in Powder

This Clean Pressed Powder gives you a fresh, natural look that lasts. Our shine-free formula helps make pores less visible, so skin looks soft, smooth and naturally beautiful. Can be worn alone or over your matching shade of Covergirl Clean makeup for a fresh finish that lasts. Also available in Sensitive Skin and Oil Control formulas. For more information, please go to http://www.covergirl.ca.

September 13, 2017

Go-to

Love this pressed powder, this is my go-to drugstore powder to finish over foundation. I use a brush and it doesn't leave my skin feeling cakey or heavy. It's non-comedogenic which is great for someone like me who is acne prone, but also non-drying. I use it all the time and always buy it.

June 01, 2017

I have naturally oily skin so this product is like the only one I ever actually carry in my purse on a full-time basis it works wonderfully to get rid of shine and to hide acne blemishes

May 30, 2017

I've been using covergirls clean pressed powder for almost 5 years now, simply because its affordable, effective, and long lasting. Its consistently given me even and natural coverage. Its always in my purse:)

May 26, 2017

Using CoverGirl Clean Pressed Powder is a product I really wouldn't be without.
    I usually have a shiny nose and this really helps take the shine away. Use it alone or
    over foundation, it's very light and airy which doesn't clog your pores.
    Leaves me feeling fresh with softer skin.

May 26, 2017

LOVE!! This finishing powder is very good for the price point! I found this classic in highschool. I am now in my mid 30's and still loving it! I have tried several pricey finishing powders over the years, and I always return to this one. I love it's light texture, and it gives my skin a soft matte finish, while diminishing my pores. It does everything I want my powder to do! I love that it is in a pressed formula, which makes poping it in your cosmetic bag for quick touch ups a breeze! Love the mirror as well! I'm a customer for life! Highly recommend! They also offer different formulations to suit different skin types.

May 02, 2017

This is a well loved and well known brand of cosmetics that have been around through many generations. This @CoverGirl Clean Pressed Powder is a must have in my makeup bag. It gives your face a finished, flawless and clean look. It is great way to help cover redness, imperfections and to keep your makeup looking fresh throughout the day. It is great for touch ups. To keep you looking great through your day or evening. It is very natural looking and comes in many different shades for all skin types. I love @CoverGirl Clean Pressed Powder. It is honestly a makeup I use everyday. Also as good as many high end brands and for a fraction of the cost.

May 02, 2017

A nice lightweight powder. It applies nicely over any foundation. The only downside is that it needs to be applied every 4hours for oily skin (even the 'oily skin' formula). Good, simple powder for the value.

May 02, 2017

I Love this powder! I've been using this brand for 20years, and it has always remained affordable and good quality. It's definitely my go-to, compact and cute.

April 18, 2017

This is a reliable and affordable product that does the trick for me. I use a kabuki brush and find it is not as cakey looking on the skin. Great to travel with or keep in your bag for touch ups during the day. The quality could be a bit better as well as the shades offered. I mainly use this powder as a back up when my usual go-to is done.

April 18, 2017

Been using this powder for a long time ,I love how my make sits after using this ,I look flawless it doesn't sink into my pores or my little wrinkles I have .I love it it's always available when I run out to ,the price has gone up in yrs but still is a great product.It doesn't​ smell either ,I find alot of makeups stink and his own doesn't ,it's so easy to apply and I use a brush as well as the little powder poffy I call it