CoverGirl Clump Crusher Extensions Lashblast Mascara Reviews

Ranked #196 out of 945 in Mascara

March 22, 2017

This is one of my favourite mascaras EVER. It is great if you are going for a natural look or even a bold look. The brush is amazing, but not only that, the formula is as well. Long last, lengthening formula that I recommend to many!

January 08, 2017

I purchased this mascara on a whim, since I had yet to find a mascara that did anything for my limp lashes. This product built volume and length and gave me false lashes look. Which I loved

January 08, 2017

Wow!! This is amazing! I have very short and sparse lashes. This product made my lashes look fabulous! The brush is sooo easy to use. Why aren't all brushes made like this one? I was really amazed! My husband noticed the difference and that is saying something! Men never notice these things. Lol

June 25, 2016

Cheap mascara that works! Maybe doesn't give you huge fake looking lashes but does its job and doesn't clump. It does seem to last all day and not flake off before you even leave the house.

March 11, 2016

In comparison to the regular one, this one isn't any better. I much prefer the original to this, though it's still a great mascara....just doesn't live up to the "extension" aspect.

March 09, 2016

This is a very well made mascara staring from the applicator wand itself and moving into the colour. The wand separated my eyelashes very well and made them clump free. This mascara did not make my lashes look like spider legs. I liked the colour pay off, the blacker the eyelashes the more appealing they are in my opinion.

February 18, 2016

Made lashes look fuller, thicker, Amped up the volume by about 80% . loved this product would MOST DEFINITLY use it again and recommend it to any ladies looking to try on some smoking hot lashes.

February 11, 2016

I have been using this brand a.k.a. green tube of amazing for about the past year. I just keep buying it over and over because I am that happy with it. I prefer the very black colour but there are other options for all your preferences! I never have to reapply. In fact one coat gives me some significant length boost. Should I choose, I can do multiple coats and make my eyelashes look insane and thick. I like that it doesn't clump.
    Couldn't ask for much better. Although I find after i've been using it for a few weeks it does significantly lose its wow factor.

February 08, 2016

doesn't clump or apply to thickly. Easy to apply more coats without sticking together

January 29, 2016

Did not notice a difference between this and regular clump crusher...but still a good mascara. Goes on nicely and applicator is a good design