4.1/5
CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara by LashBlast Reviews
#4 in Mascara

A breakthrough in no-clump mascara. Get 200% more volume and zero clumps. Features an innovative double-sided brush with lash-loading and clump-combing zones to crush clumps.

October 06, 2017

A great staple mascara

This mascara has been my go to mascara for upwards of 3 years. It works so well, and as advertised, no clumps! All I want are evenly coated, black lashes, and this does just that at a very affordable price. This is one of the best mascaras in the drug store!

October 04, 2017

GET IT!

Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara is probably one of my favorite drugstore mascaras (it used to be Covergirl Lashblast Volume Mascara). This mascara does everything it needs to! It gives me that volume boost that Im looking for,I dont know about 200% more volume but it gives me volume, and the best part is that its not all chunky and clumpy. I highly recommend this mascara especially if you wear makeup on the daily.

October 03, 2017

Clump crusher indeed!

I've used this mascara for a while now. The final result is only a think layer of mascara on the lashes, separating them and making them look longer and more voluminous in a natural way. Once the product was emptied out, I kept the wand and washed it to use it as a brush to unclump my other mascaras, which works like magic! I definitely recommend this mascara.

September 30, 2017

Un bon choix

Quand j'ai vue la brosse rebourbée, je n'étais pas certaine, mais je me suis dis, on essaie et si on aime pas, on ne rachète pas. Hé bien, je ne fut pas déçu. Moi qui aime avoir les cils allongés par le mascara j'en ai eu pour mon argent.

August 27, 2017

My Go-To Mascara

This is one of my all time favourite mascaras. The brush is extremely easy to handle, and the formula can be swept on your lashes really easily. The bristles are very effective when getting rid of clumps and leave you with long, luscious lashes. Another benefit of this product is that it doesn't smudge throughout the day (unless you're rubbing at it). The product was around 10 dollars and works great.

2.0/5

August 23, 2017

Clumpy

Honestly I usually love covergirl mascara but I wasn't too impressed by the "clump crusher" didn't live up to the name in my opinion. I really don't like the silicone applicators I prefer the brush ones . I found that the brush for super coated once you dipped it and it went on super chunky . Love covergirl products but sadly not a fan of this mascara sorry!

1.0/5

August 12, 2017

Not impressing me at all

For the great hype about this product, I really expected more.

I find that this mascara does not add length or volume to my lashes, and I also don't find it lasts very long at all before it seems there is no product coming out on the wand.

A lot of times you get what you pay for and I believe that this drugstore variety mascara lives up to that hype. I'll stick with my Avon mascara that costs less when it's on sale, and does a much better job of making my eyelashes pop.

August 11, 2017

Love it!

I have tried many expensive brand name mascara's from Mac to false lash brands.
    I have naturally long eye lashes making clumping an issue.
    I have been using L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara for many years,
    a good product choice for the price,

August 11, 2017

Good mascara for volumizing!

I have the CoverGirl Clump Crusher mascara and it is a great mascara for volumizing lashes. I have the waterproof version and it holds my curls nicely.

July 07, 2017

Amazing product

Nice mascara. Very easy to remove but lasts all day. It has brush that very easy to use and applies very nicely. It doesn't clump or smudge. It is very nice formula I definitely recommend it to everyone