CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara by LashBlast Reviews
#4 in Mascara

A breakthrough in no-clump mascara. Get 200% more volume and zero clumps. Features an innovative double-sided brush with lash-loading and clump-combing zones to crush clumps.

May 16, 2019

Goof proof mascara

This mascara is an absolute favourite of mine. While it isn't going to blow you away in terms of length/volume, it does subtly enhance lashes by providing definition and curl, with a little more fullness, without getting messy with clumping. It's very beginner friendly, and I highly recommend it for those who want to get ready quickly. It's not for a false lashes look, but for looking a little more put together every day.

April 30, 2019

Overall pretty good mascara

Like the volume and length that this mascara adds to lashes. It doesn't have clumps unless you apply a lot of layers or applying it really thick. I find that this really lengthens them more than volumizes but that may be what some people are looking for

April 25, 2019

The best mascara I’ve ever tried

100% this mascara out preforms most other high quality ones you would find at beauty store and I frequently can find it on sale. The brush is a great size and it has never clumped on me, even when it gets a bit old. So much better to spend the 7$ on this than 30/40 on big brands that flake or clump within a few days of opening

April 25, 2019

Actually crushes clumps!!

I've been using this mascara for years - it actually does what it was made to do and that seldom is the case with many products. I rarely see any clumps once I'm done applying this product and am always satisfied with the end result! Highly recommend for an everyday mascara.

April 24, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Clumb buster mascara

I faithfully use this product as it is very effective and a reasonable cost. I would most definitely recommend this mascara to others, as I have tried other kinds, but I found this one to be the best!

April 12, 2019

My go-to!

I have tried several mascara brands and not all of them get it right, however Covergirl Lashblast Clump Crusher is my favorite - it’s consistently a great product that I buy over and over (and sometimes end up going back to!) Highly recommended for sure!

April 07, 2019

I would buy this product again.

This mascara does do exactly what it is suppose to do and says it does. No false advertising when it comes to cover girl's mascara. I have never had an issue with any of the cover girl mascara line up and I always try their newest brands. Definitely would recommend.

April 03, 2019

Absolute best

There is nothing I hate more than clumpy mascara. This stuff is amazing! The brush is made with hard plastic bristles that do not clump. I like the curved wand because it gives some extra lift. Super easy to apply without lashes sticking together.
    Only wish they had a brown one....

March 19, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Hands down Best Mascara!

Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara is by far the best mascara I’ve ever used! Received this first as a gift, and it blew all my other mascaras I’ve tried out of the water. Made my lashes long and true to its word did not clump! Also the best bonus is it would run underneath my eyes like most do. I buy the waterproof black because I don’t want it to flake under my eyes when I’m working, and it makes my eyelashes look A-mazing. I’ve been buying the same one for over a year and have no plans on changing! Highly recommend

March 19, 2019

Best Mascara

I've tried so many different types of mascaras, waterproof, natural, etc. This one is the best for me. Doesn't clump, doesn't leave black marks around your eyes. 🙌🏼