CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara by LashBlast Reviews
#4 in Mascara

A breakthrough in no-clump mascara. Get 200% more volume and zero clumps. Features an innovative double-sided brush with lash-loading and clump-combing zones to crush clumps.

March 19, 2019

Hands down Best Mascara!

Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara is by far the best mascara I’ve ever used! Received this first as a gift, and it blew all my other mascaras I’ve tried out of the water. Made my lashes long and true to its word did not clump! Also the best bonus is it would run underneath my eyes like most do. I buy the waterproof black because I don’t want it to flake under my eyes when I’m working, and it makes my eyelashes look A-mazing. I’ve been buying the same one for over a year and have no plans on changing! Highly recommend

March 19, 2019

Best Mascara

I've tried so many different types of mascaras, waterproof, natural, etc. This one is the best for me. Doesn't clump, doesn't leave black marks around your eyes. 🙌🏼

March 18, 2019

Good budget mascara

I like this mascara for a budget option for nice volumized lashes. It does volumize lashes although sometimes they can clump which is not the best. To remove clumping, run the closed mascara container under hot water for a minute (i think it re-liquifies mascara somehow)

March 04, 2019

Great!

This is my favourite mascara for lengthening and volume. It is not expensive and does a great job of staying on all day. It also does not dry out very quickly.

February 22, 2019

Love this product!

This is one of the only mascaras that doesn't bother my sensitive eyes. It also holds a curl pretty well on my straight lashes. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. I also love that CoverGirl is now cruelty free!

February 19, 2019

Loving it day to day!

I have been using this product for awhile now and still love it! I can't find another mascara that makes my lashes as long and full as this. The Black/Brown Waterproof is my favourite!

February 07, 2019

Perfect !

This mascara is the only one i use. It goes on smooth and there is no need to fight with your lashes. The brush is just amazing for applying the mascara.

January 18, 2019

Cheap

Very cheap mascara, bought once and now use it go on top of my other mascaras. Find it doesn't make lashes long but will unclumb lashes and make them look longer with another mascara underneath.

January 17, 2019

I love this mascara

I use the water proof version. It makes my lashes clump free,long and voluminous. I've been using it for years. I prefer it to the original lash blast volume water proof. Makes my lashes more defined and can't live without it!

2.7/5

January 12, 2019

Not the best on the market for volume

I was looking for a mascara that would offer some volume, but this one did not live up to my expectations. It is easy to apply but does not increase volume by 200 percent, as stated.