4.1/5
CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara by LashBlast Reviews
Ranked #5 in Mascara

A breakthrough in no-clump mascara. Get 200% more volume and zero clumps. Features an innovative double-sided brush with lash-loading and clump-combing zones to crush clumps.

June 20, 2017

Decent quality

I have tried the CoverGirl Clum Crusher Mascara by LashBlast and it is a good kind of mascara. I do wish the quality was a bit better. It clumps too quickly.

June 13, 2017

I can't live with out this product!

I don't normally wear tons of makeup but this is my number 1 go to. I never travel with out this it's a necessity for me. It's works as the name says it crushes clumps I never have clump eyelashes when I use this product.

June 07, 2017

I bought this because I was told that it was the best combination of volumizing and no-clump. It's OK, but certainly nothing extraordinary. Pros: plumps lashes with minimal clumping. Cons: Very strong chemical smell on application, flakes off and gives me racoon eyes a few hours after application.

June 03, 2017

It works really well for the cost. It makes my lashes look so long, and stays on great throughout the day. Though it doesn't really live up to its name. It clumps on the mascara wand. Doesn't leave clumps on my lashes though, so that's a plus. I bought it at shoppers drug mart. I would definitely purchase again.

May 31, 2017

This is my favorite mascara of all time. I always purchase this one since I tried so many and didn't like them as much as the CoverGirl Clump Crusher. It does't dries out, it separates each lashes and doesn't clump up my lashes ever. I have pretty light and little lashes and this mascara is a MUST HAVE in my makeup bag.

May 25, 2017

Beau, bon et pas cher! Je l'aime beaucoup. La brosse sépare bien les cils et le mascara les couvre bien. J'ai testée beaucoup de mascara et je reviens toujours à celui la.

May 19, 2017

I Love this mascara! The brush is what makes it so amazing! It does not clump, nice small brush so easy to get those bottom lashes and the arch of the brush makes it perfect to add the volume to your lashes. Its also super easy to remove.

May 18, 2017

The only mascara I will ever use! Doesn't clump, easily removed using my micellar water! Great value and the brush is fantastic to use even on the lower lashes.

May 17, 2017

Love this mascara. It's been my go-to for a couple of years now. It doesn't rub off onto my skin, it makes my lashes look beautifully full and the water-resistant version (my preference) stays put throughout my workouts (like running and hot yoga). That's huge IMO. Good value for the price.

2.8/5

May 16, 2017

I had this at the back of my makeup stash for a few months unopened...finally got to it and it was dried up.

The brush is very nice - plastic bristles to help separate the lashes. I now use it for a lash comb since the product is all dried up. Price wise is very affordable as it can go for sale for ~$6-8 at the drugstore.