CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara by LashBlast Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 915 in Mascara

A breakthrough in no-clump mascara. Get 200% more volume and zero clumps. Features an innovative double-sided brush with lash-loading and clump-combing zones to crush clumps.

May 19, 2017

I Love this mascara! The brush is what makes it so amazing! It does not clump, nice small brush so easy to get those bottom lashes and the arch of the brush makes it perfect to add the volume to your lashes. Its also super easy to remove.

May 18, 2017

The only mascara I will ever use! Doesn't clump, easily removed using my micellar water! Great value and the brush is fantastic to use even on the lower lashes.

May 17, 2017

Love this mascara. It's been my go-to for a couple of years now. It doesn't rub off onto my skin, it makes my lashes look beautifully full and the water-resistant version (my preference) stays put throughout my workouts (like running and hot yoga). That's huge IMO. Good value for the price.

May 16, 2017

I had this at the back of my makeup stash for a few months unopened...finally got to it and it was dried up.

The brush is very nice - plastic bristles to help separate the lashes. I now use it for a lash comb since the product is all dried up. Price wise is very affordable as it can go for sale for ~$6-8 at the drugstore.

May 16, 2017

Love the curved brush. Make my lashes huge, love it. Gives my lashes s much curl and volume with zero clumps! One of my favorite mascaras on the market.

May 14, 2017

This mascara rivals many mascaras Ive tried that are double and triple+ the price. I love the curved brush and this formula lengthens and volumizes my lashes. It is easily buildable using several coats for more drama and still doesnt get clumpy. Lasts for hours and hours with no flaking or smudges.

May 12, 2017

This is a great mascara! I love the curved brush and the way it lengthens and separates my lashes without clumping or flaking. However, I was very disappointed when I found out that Cover Girl tests its products on animals so I won't be buying this mascara anymore.

May 02, 2017

My Ultimate Mascara

This is more of a dry-formula that truly is clump free as the name suggests. It is quick to apply and there is no excess mascara product mess all over my vanity or eyelids when trying to apply! It is easy to remove, yet I do not experience any flaking after hours of wear. This mascara emphasizes length and provides the natural lash look that I am aim for. If you prefer more dramatic lashes, this alone probably won't become your staple but it IS buildable and works well under other mascaras to accomplish the "double duty" effect. My only complaint is the packaging - could they not just make the tube a little more slender and makeup bag friendly!?

Side Note: My first mascara ever as a teen was Covergirl, and now in my 20s I still stand by them. Despite trying various mascaras from other drug store brands (such as L'Oreal) to higher end products (Benefit Cosmetics, Clinique, Bobbi Brown, etc.) I have ALWAYS returned to this mascara. I prefer the natural "no makeup" makeup look, and therefore opt for black-brown shaded mascaras. However, this provides very few options to select even in the higher end products. I recently tried L'Oreal "million lashes" and "voluminous original" mascaras, but I found them incredibly messy, strong off-putting scents and just not effective for the natural look I prefer. Covergirl has always came through after my spurts of disloyalty and continues to live up to my expectations!

April 23, 2017

I find CoverGirl mascara to be hit or miss - Clump Crusher is definitely a hit! It does not clump at all, even after multiple coats. I haven't experienced any flaking with it and it is indeed water resistant. I found it lengthens and separates but doesn't add much volume. I love this mascara for day to day and for no makeup makeup looks.

April 20, 2017

I like this mascara. It does the job well and does not smudge. I feel that it does separate my eyelashes and gives it a lengthening look. I do not put on more than two coats as sometimes it will feel clumpy. At the end of the day, I find that this mascara is easy to remove and comes off clean. For its value, I think this mascara is a great buy.