CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara by LashBlast Reviews
#6 in Mascara

A breakthrough in no-clump mascara. Get 200% more volume and zero clumps. Features an innovative double-sided brush with lash-loading and clump-combing zones to crush clumps.

September 24, 2013

It really doesn't clump,at last one that really does what it says.Love it.

September 23, 2013

I love the look of the mascara, it makes my lashes look full and long, accentuating my eyes. the price is good, the product lasts until you wash it off. Im very satisfied

September 22, 2013

If you are looking for a Clump free Mascara--- this is the one to choose. it delivers what it claims. I had to apply it several times to get the desired volume and to my surprise, even the multiple applications did not cause it to clump ... Highly recommend.

September 21, 2013

Awesome product. works very well.

September 09, 2013

I love this mascara! It works great and is fairly long lasting.

August 27, 2013

I love this mascara! It lasts all day and doesn't look clumpy or too thick. It's easy to apply and even after putting on a few coats it does not clump. By far my favorite mascara yet!

August 21, 2013

This will be my fave mascara until they stop making it! When is says it doesn't clump, it doesn't clump. No matter how may coats and I don't find you need many coats. I will always use this for my everyday mascara.

August 14, 2013

I have had issues with mascara's bunching my lashes together for years...this is absolutely the first ever that actually separated my lashes and made them look full and lush...I love this stuff!

August 12, 2013

This mascara lives up to it's name and doesn't clump. It goes on smoothly and doesn't leave dark smudges or flakes under your eyes.

1.5/5

August 12, 2013

found this mascara to be clumpy not at all what it advertised it to be and over priced