CoverGirl Clump Crusher Water Resistant Mascara by LashBlast Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 915 in Mascara

April 29, 2017

Definitely a fan of this. Makes my lashes longer and separates them beautifully. I also like that it doesn't make a mess when u apply. Some brushes that are bigger tend to be more difficult to apply without getting it on ur eye lid or bellow ur eye.

April 14, 2017

I rely on Cover Girl for good quality make-up that's affordable. I always buy Very Black since my lashes are thin, pale and short. I haven't had a bad reaction to it. It's easy to apply, remove, and is never clumpy.

April 13, 2017

Once I put this mascara on in the morning I don't have to worry about ending up with black eyes because my eyes water a lot. This is my go to mascara.

February 25, 2017

Love this product, doesn't flake, water resistant but easy to remove, smooth consistancy and really has no clumping, applies evenly and lasts all day, good price

January 08, 2017

Is a good mascara for a day at the beach. What they are stating is true it is waterproof! Just not my favourite mascara doesn't add volume or length to lashes which I am looking for in a mascara but if u like light airy lashes this mascara is for you

November 19, 2016

I really like this mascara. I don't leave the brush in it because I seem to have a clump problem with almost all mascaras. I know its something with me. I love when friends can tell I have lashes. It makes me feel great that look I did it. I did have a bit of dots or maybe its called flakey. It still a great choice for a great price. Plus anytime Im given a compliment the product and myself must be doing something right.

October 22, 2016

This mascara was wonderful. It don't clump at all, have good volume and stayed on well ( no flaking under the eyes that make you look like a racoon). I have sensitive eyes and this mascara didn't irritate. It has a bit of a strong scent when applying but goes away right away.

July 17, 2016

For years, I searched for the perfect mascara, and every time I found my way back to the lash blast family, specifically, clump crusher- water resistant.

It never clumps, it stays on all day, and can handle the gym or a day at the beach.

And, for under $10 a tube, you can't go wrong!

May 05, 2016

The only mascara I have found that doesn't flake off at the end of the day. Not overkill, doesn't make my lashes extremely long. Easy to clean off daily and makes my eyes just pop! Love this product! Know lots of girls who also love it.

March 09, 2016

This is an awesome mascara and is 100% clump free and defines the lashes well. However, it is not water proof and comes off too easily when working out. I love this mascara but would not buy it again if I'm looking for a water-proof mascara.

Lay Salt and Vinager

Flaming hot Cheetos

lhucal added a new review for
    Kicking Horse Coffee

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?

Yaasgirl added a new review for
    David's tea store

Playtex Sport Tampons

Yaasgirl has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?