CoverGirl Clump Crusher Water Resistant Mascara by LashBlast Reviews
Ranked #51 in Mascara

September 07, 2017

Good mascara for a more natural look

I bought this mascara many times and I never been disappointed. It curle my lashes, last all day and is waterproof. Available also in brown color, which give me a more natural look ( I have blond lashes). This mascara do not clump and give volume and lenght to my lashes. For all thoses great reasons, this is a must have in my makeup bag. Would definitely buy this product again.

September 07, 2017

Always have this in my kit

I'm a big fan of this mascara and purchased it many times. I rarely ever use just one mascara at a time, but the is always the first to go on. It does an excellent job of seperating the lashes and does a decent job of lengthening. (I usually go in after with a volume building mascara to get the biggest lashes possible.)
    This mascara is just fine on it's own and I use it for light makeup days to look more natural. I would highly recommend trying it out.

May 26, 2017

One of my perennial repurchases. Water-reistant enough that sweat and rain don't remove it, but ut washes away gently. Buildable to create oomph for a night out.

May 25, 2017

Any water resistant Mascara is perfect for me espicially when I am laughing at a good joke and laughing so hard I am crying. It does not run when I am out in the rain and when I go swimming. Good price for this product.

April 29, 2017

Definitely a fan of this. Makes my lashes longer and separates them beautifully. I also like that it doesn't make a mess when u apply. Some brushes that are bigger tend to be more difficult to apply without getting it on ur eye lid or bellow ur eye.

April 14, 2017

I rely on Cover Girl for good quality make-up that's affordable. I always buy Very Black since my lashes are thin, pale and short. I haven't had a bad reaction to it. It's easy to apply, remove, and is never clumpy.

April 13, 2017

Once I put this mascara on in the morning I don't have to worry about ending up with black eyes because my eyes water a lot. This is my go to mascara.

February 25, 2017

Love this product, doesn't flake, water resistant but easy to remove, smooth consistancy and really has no clumping, applies evenly and lasts all day, good price

2.7/5

January 08, 2017

Is a good mascara for a day at the beach. What they are stating is true it is waterproof! Just not my favourite mascara doesn't add volume or length to lashes which I am looking for in a mascara but if u like light airy lashes this mascara is for you

November 19, 2016

I really like this mascara. I don't leave the brush in it because I seem to have a clump problem with almost all mascaras. I know its something with me. I love when friends can tell I have lashes. It makes me feel great that look I did it. I did have a bit of dots or maybe its called flakey. It still a great choice for a great price. Plus anytime Im given a compliment the product and myself must be doing something right.