4.1/5
CoverGirl Clump Crusher Water Resistant Mascara by LashBlast Reviews
#40 in Mascara

April 23, 2015

Love this stuff , only and believe me I have tried them all that make my small lashes look bigger

April 17, 2015

I got this in a freebie box so when something is given to me I try not to complain too much. Having said that, I was a bit disappointed in this mascara. Did it live up to it's name "Clump Crusher"? Yes, it did. Not one clump. So if I was to rate only on it's name, I would give it 5 stars. Unfortunately, for me, it did little else. I have short, sparse lashes and this mascara was hardly noticeable on me. My lashes remained undefined. So, yes, it was free. Yes, it lived up to it's name. I will not, however, spend money on another tube. I want to like it. It just didn't do enough to convince me it would be worth another try.

April 16, 2015

I love this mascara. Im not one to wear makeup everyday but i do wear my mascara every single day, and this is one of them. I put this on after i curl my lashes then i use the orange covergirl mascara and it works amazing. I use it everyday.

April 15, 2015

Have used many many mascaras in my day and I love this one! the shape of the brush is perfect to glide with your lashes, top and bottom.. it says it in the name it really is a clump crushed. It doesn't streak and run under your eyes like lots can but it also comes off fairly easy

April 12, 2015

I am so happy with this purchase, love the contoured wand, haven't had any problems with clumping on the wand or with application, lots of staying power and great colour coverage :) Love it!

March 30, 2015

I used to always say that every mascara was the same, it was just the brush that made the difference. I think I may have been proven wrong with this one. The name "Clump Crusher" could not be more accurate. Once applied, all my lashes are coated in the mascara, none are stuck together, and best of all NO CLUMPS. Also, I enjoy the packaging of CoverGirl mascaras because they always manage to stay clean. Every girls hates to take something out of her makeup bag and its covered in black smudges.

Great Mascara!

March 21, 2015

If you are sensitive like me then this is the mascara for you! Sometimes when I am pmsing or watching a sad movie I shed a few tears so I don't want to have to worry about my mascara running down my face! This mascara is the perfect solution for that, it does not run no matter how much you may cry.

March 09, 2015

I don't but water resistant mascara often but I thought I would give this one a try since it was fairly cheap. The quality of the mascara definitely surprised me considering it was a drug store mascara and not a super expensive one from Sephora. There were absolutely no clumps and it was great to wear when it is rainy outside since I live in a rainy city. I definitely recommend this product.

March 09, 2015

This is my go to mascara, it gives me super full and separated lashes. I've tried plenty of other brands, but I keep coming back to this one again and again. Not to mention you can get it for a great price.

March 03, 2015

MY PERSONAL MASCARA NEEDS: I have straight, sparse, short lashes coupled with oily eye lids, so finding a mascara that gives me visible lashes and doesn't smudge on me is quite the task. Also, considering mascara only lasts a few months, it isn't a product I want to pay top dollar for.

THE PRODUCT: This mascara has a rubber brush with a drier formula in a cute green tube. It separates my wimpy lashes nicely and gives a decent amount of volume and length. True to its name, it doesn't clump upon applying subsequent coats! It also stands up to my oily eyelids quite nicely. This is more of a everyday, natural look mascara than a lashes-to-the-sky, come-hither mascara, but I would definitely repurchase. Covergirl is always easily available and on sale somewhere.