CoverGirl Concealer Reviews

Ranked #189 out of 447 in Concealer

April 18, 2017

I absoloutly loved this product / worked well with my skintone not too oily either wich is what I liked most also the price isnt that bad its about 7.99 for a tube that last about a month on a daily use.

March 13, 2017

J'aime vraiment ce produit, bon rapport qualité - prix! Relativement bonne tenue au courant de la journée. Produit que je recommande à toutes celles qui se cherche un bon produit pas trop cher!

March 13, 2017

This is my favourite brand. It is pretty, it is easy to find a shade that matches my pale skin tone, it is not too greasy to apply and it lasts all day long! I find it has the best coverage for acne and other skin imperfections as well. Only kind I will use!

March 11, 2017

This concealer matched my skin tone great! I found that while it did cover my acne and blemishes, I needed to re-apply a few times during the day. However, it was convenient to apply on-the-go.

January 06, 2017

This product is light and creamy and simple to apply. It blends seamlessly into my skin.
    I used it under my eyes and to cover a pimple on my chin. It wasn't heavy or sticky. It worked really well for under eye coverage and it helped tone down the redness on the pimple somewhat. It didn't settle into any of the dry skin around the pimple which is a great plus.
    Overall, I'm happy with it!

October 02, 2016

J'ai beaucoup utilisé ses correcteurs pour le visage sans le passé. Facile ,rapide,pratique ,mais pas assez crémeux à mon avis. Un peu difficile à étendre sur le visage.

October 02, 2016

I don't wear a lot a makeup, but I almost never go out without at least putting concealer under my eyes. I have tried different brands and stuck with this one. Application is smooth and it stays on.

September 25, 2016

Works great, but if you don't put powder on top of it, it will crease eventually for sure. Pretty cheap so, that cool too. Been trough two and i like it.

September 16, 2016

I have bought and used @CoverGirl Cosmetics for many years. I love the brand, it is available everywhere, always a great price. #CoverGirl keeps up with all the currant trends in makeup. Also it works just as good as many high end and high priced cosmetics. This @CoverGirl Concealer works great before I put on my @CoverGirl Ageless Foundation. I use it to cover age spots, blemishes and to lighten dark circles under my eyes. It really blends well and covers so well. Helping to give me a flawless base to apply the rest of my makeup. Great to carry in my makeup bag for quick touch ups during the day and evening. Highly recommend @CoverGirl Concealer as a part of your beauty routine.

September 16, 2016

A less expensive option for a daily concealer. Does not cake, conceals dark circles as well as redness from acne. Easy to find a shade that matches your skin tone.