CoverGirl Concealer Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #184 out of 456 in Concealer

June 02, 2017

This concealer is very light weight but also gives great coverage. It also helps brighten the under eyes which i love and its super inexpensive definitely a great buy.

May 29, 2017

Love this brand of cover up it's the only brand I use it doesn't dry out and doesn't leave your face feeling oily and greesy which is awesome also it stays on all day love it

April 18, 2017

I absoloutly loved this product / worked well with my skintone not too oily either wich is what I liked most also the price isnt that bad its about 7.99 for a tube that last about a month on a daily use.

March 13, 2017

J'aime vraiment ce produit, bon rapport qualité - prix! Relativement bonne tenue au courant de la journée. Produit que je recommande à toutes celles qui se cherche un bon produit pas trop cher!

March 13, 2017

This is my favourite brand. It is pretty, it is easy to find a shade that matches my pale skin tone, it is not too greasy to apply and it lasts all day long! I find it has the best coverage for acne and other skin imperfections as well. Only kind I will use!

March 11, 2017

This concealer matched my skin tone great! I found that while it did cover my acne and blemishes, I needed to re-apply a few times during the day. However, it was convenient to apply on-the-go.

January 06, 2017

This product is light and creamy and simple to apply. It blends seamlessly into my skin.
    I used it under my eyes and to cover a pimple on my chin. It wasn't heavy or sticky. It worked really well for under eye coverage and it helped tone down the redness on the pimple somewhat. It didn't settle into any of the dry skin around the pimple which is a great plus.
    Overall, I'm happy with it!

October 02, 2016

J'ai beaucoup utilisé ses correcteurs pour le visage sans le passé. Facile ,rapide,pratique ,mais pas assez crémeux à mon avis. Un peu difficile à étendre sur le visage.

October 02, 2016

I don't wear a lot a makeup, but I almost never go out without at least putting concealer under my eyes. I have tried different brands and stuck with this one. Application is smooth and it stays on.

3.2/5

September 25, 2016

Works great, but if you don't put powder on top of it, it will crease eventually for sure. Pretty cheap so, that cool too. Been trough two and i like it.