CoverGirl Exact Eye Brightening EyeLights Mascara Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 919 in Mascara

Brighten your eyes by four times it's original look with CoverGirl Exact Eye Brightening EyeLights Mascara. Bring out the colour of your eye by choosing the mascara specifically targeted to enhance your eye colour. The Exact Eye Brightening Eyelights Mascara has a unique eye brightening formula combined with a patented No Clump Brush technology for gorgeous clump-free lashes.
Not only is it hypoallergenic and suitable for contact lens wearers, but CoverGirl's Exact Eye Brightening Eyelights Mascara also removes easily with soap and water, and is Ophthalmologically tested.
See covergirl.ca for more info!

April 16, 2017

This is a great all purpose mascara. My lashes are long but not too full and this does a good job coating and separating them. It doesn't add volume or fullness but just enhances my natural lashes. The black one is nice and black and does make my eyes look brighter. The wand is straight, thin and silicone which I really like because it makes coating your lower lashes a breeze. It doesn't melt off, smear or clump like other mascaras I've tried and is very long lasting. I recommend trying it out if you want a good everyday mascara.

April 14, 2017

CoverGirl exact eye brightening eyelights mascara is good. I have used this for as long as this type had been out. I have brown eyes and they do make them brighter and looking great. I buy this for travel. I have had my make up stolen from Hotel rooms a few times. When I travel I buy this. My hubby gave me heck for storing my makeup in the safe. I think once you have been violated and your expensive make up is stolen you have to resort to other bands .. That are equally effective just not my go to brand.

January 13, 2017

I like this mascara - it does bring out the colour of your eyes - mine are a mix of blue and green but I find that the one to make green eyes pop works better for me!

November 29, 2016

Good mascara. Does make your eyes brighter because the formula is tinted nicely. The waterproof one is my favourite. Will definitely repurchase as it is reasonably priced.

October 05, 2016

Pretty average mascara. I chose the one for brown eyes and I think it was okay. Not the best I have tried. I still used it and see if I'm gonna love it. There's nothing special about it, just an average mascara.

September 12, 2016

This mascara does exactly what it advertises. I use the one for blue eyes, and the colour of the mascara really brightens the Color of my eyes making them pop. It's the only mascara I will use. The price is great also, only around 8-9 dollars cad.

August 28, 2016

I thought i would really enjoy this mascara as it seemed really promising. i usually like any product that makes my eyes look even more pronounced. I found, however, that this mascara didnt seem to do anything to fantastic or different to my eyes than other mascaras would. The mascara itself is fine but the promise of something different just fell flat.

June 12, 2016

I really love this mascara I picked the blue one because I like to be different, I prefer a curved brush but still love this brush, it does not clump and applies really easy, and easy to take off, even the waterproof one

May 16, 2016

This is one of my favourite mascaras. It doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. I don't notice any eye colour enhancing abilities as it claims. But overall it's a good basic mascara.

May 03, 2016

I purchased the EXACT EYELIGHTS EYE-BRIGHTENING MASCARA in Black Pearl for brown eyes and I'm happy with it. I don't know if it makes my eyes brighter like the name suggests, but it works well as an everyday mascara and it's affordable.