CoverGirl Full Lash Bloom Mascara Reviews
#22 in Mascara

February 18, 2021

Totally in love

I love this mascara! Its so good. It makes my natural lashes look full and dense. It also stays for long. Very affordable. You can get this in grocery stores or drugmarts, so easy to pick them on your usual supply run

February 16, 2021

Affordable and works

This mascara is a godsend. It is incredibly affordable and available at drug stores and superstores. It makes my lashes look super long, dark, and thick when applied. Very comparable to big brand name mascaras you find at Sephora, for 1/3 of the price. I highly recommend!

January 09, 2021

Not for me

Not a bad mascara compared to other brands of similar pricing. My eyes seem to have a bad reaction to it and after a few days they start puffing up, so it's definitely not for me.

December 08, 2020
    United States

I would buy this product again.

My eyes are sensitive so I'm picky on what I use for mascara. This one is great lasts a long time and makes my lashes look longer. There are no clumps when applying it.

March 30, 2020

The only mascara I buy for everyday use

A staple in my routine , this mascara goes on perfectly every time with no clumps and lasts all day with no flaking.. definitely my go-to mascara for my weekly day to day makeup routine.

March 22, 2020

Good

I like this product it made my lashes pretty long and it’s waterproof as well which helped when you get lots of rain and snow. I would totally recommend this mascara if you want long lasting lashes

March 15, 2019

Bon mascara de tous les jours

Ce mascara est un bon mascara pour allonger les cils de manière efficace pour une utilisation quotidienne. La brosse donne vraiment l'effet d'allongement souhaité. Bon rapport qualité-prix

2.3/5

September 03, 2018

NO. NO. definitely NOT

My friend recommended me the Clump Crusher Covergirl mascara (which I now know was the green one, NOT the pink one) and I accidentally bought this instead. Now, I wasn't too upset about it at first because I wasn't getting too many clumps when I applied it. However, throughout the day, a lot of the product started coming off around my eyes and I looked like a racoon. So if you DO end up buying this product, try the waterproof one instead as it will probably stay better.

July 25, 2018

Favourite mascara

I have tried SO many mascaras, especially from Cover Girl. But I prefer this stuff over the expensive ones any day. Full coverage, don't have to apply too much and my lashes look natural but pretty.

June 19, 2018

Clump free, lengthening and voluminous!

I’ve been buying Covergirl’s Lash Bloom mascara for over a year now. I swear by this mascara. It lengthens. It adds volume. It darkens. No clumps. It makes my lashes look absolutely dreamy! If you’re looking for a good mascara, buy Lash Bloom!