CoverGirl Full Lash Bloom Mascara Reviews
#20 in Mascara

January 08, 2018

I'm impressed

When using this mascara, my lashes are separated, soft to the touch, and the curl lasts all day. I feel this does what it says it will do, and for a price that can't be beat!

October 16, 2017

Fav

Love this mascara! I try not to buy anything else. It doesn't clump and gives very full lashes super easy! Isn't water proof bit oh well :p I love the quality and the price.

September 30, 2017

Des cils doux doux doux !

J'utilise ce mascara en formule waterproof. Je l'adore et je dois l'avoir acheté plus de 10x dans les dernières années. Je ne crois pas qu'un autre mascara pourra détrôner celui-ci. La formule est sèche, ce qui permet une application rapide et qui ne tache pas partout quand on est pressée. les cils sont bien définis et tellement doux ! il n'y a aucune lourdeur non plus! J'ADORE.

June 30, 2017

So soft and flexible.

When I saw the commercial for this mascara I was skeptical. Usually mascara, let's be honest, leaves your lashes a little on the hard side. This mascara though is actually soft and flexible like the commercial said. I have a coupon and decided to pick it up. It didn't dry out quickly, but the wand is slightly tricky. It's a plactic bristle brush that is long and pokey. If you are not careful then you could poke yourself in the eye.

June 15, 2017

Just enough lash

This product provides just enough lift without a crusty or flakey texture of mascara. Love the high amount of volume for not having to apply alot. Such a great product

June 04, 2017

I'm one of those women who likes to have her daily cosmetics at Home but also likes to carry so much in my bag.I always carry some with me because you never know when you are out,when you will have to do a touch up;I always carry a Mascara a Lipstick with Gloss a eye liner and a compact with me .Even if I go to the Market because,you never know who you are going to run in to.I find that this Cover Girl full Lash Bloom Mascara is not quite like I want it to be.When I put it on,I wear the Blackest Black,it goes on nice and smooth and it separates my lashes to give them the fullness I want but,it's like it doesn't cover my lashes enough,This is great for any woman who doesn't want too much mascara on,just enough to cover their lashes and doesn't clump.I don't like it much when I have to do my lashes over the second time to give them the thickness I'm looking for.I do recommend you try this Mascara because like I said,it does cover your lashes good but not as thick as I like them to be.

May 11, 2017

I absolutely enjoy using this product on a daily basis. I was able to get it for free from another samples program to try it out. It really does bring out your eyelashes, and make your eyes bigger and brighter.

April 28, 2017

Pour un mascara de tous les jours, celui-ci est parfait. Il ne donne pas de cils super volumineux mais souligne très bien le regard de façon naturelle. Pas de grumeaux, cils bien définis et bon pour les yeux avec lentilles. Je recommande!

April 14, 2017

J'adore ce mascara parce qu' il rend les cils plus longs et leur donne du volume, ça rend les yeux simplement magnifiques! Personnellement, je prends toujours les mascaras noirs parce que je trouve ça plus joli. Ce mascara est le premier mascara qui fait le même effet dansl'annonce et dans la vrai vie! Divin !

March 28, 2017

This is personally one of my favorites it's dark in color and not brown like most mascaras and the formula isn't to runny, or clumpy it gives your eyelashes the added boost they need they retail for 8.47 CND