CoverGirl Katy Kat Eye Mascara Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 890 in Mascara

March 01, 2017

This product is TERRIBLE. The brush clumps up all the product even after pushing it in and out to remove the excess, and then when you put it on (no matter what way you do it) it will group your eyelashes and clump them together. I really did not enjoy this product what so ever. You get what you pay for!!! Only good thing about this mascara is the price.

March 01, 2017

I am a little bit on the fence about this one.
    It goes on okay, a bit clumpy, but I just did not find I got a really dramatic look out of it.

The brush is a little thick for my tastes, making it hard to get to the bottom lashes.
    I feel like it is an "okay" mascara, and it was fine for something on sale at the drugstore, but I just don't think I would buy it again.

February 17, 2017

I have used so many different mascara's but always looking for the best. I already have fairly long black lashes so I look for a mascara that adds volume and thickness to my lashes. Well, Katy Kat is my favorite for this task. I received my first Katy Kat Mascara in a Target Beauty Box many months ago and love it. There's an effective way of applying mascara and a alternately, an ineffective way to apply it. When applied correctly, the Katy Kat Eye Mascara is most appealing on my lashes. I alternate my mascara brands regularly but always seem to come back to Katy Kat. Whenever I want the thick voluminous look, it's Katy Kat Eye Mascara that I turn to and highly recommend it.

1.5/5

January 19, 2017

Worst mascara I have ever bought. So many clumps no matter how gently you take the wand out of the tube. The colour is nice, but the mess is not worth it.

November 08, 2016

J'aime beaucoup ce mascara. J'aime l'impression d'avoir des false eyelashes. Il s'applique très bien sur les cils et j'ai l'impression d'avoir des yeux de chat. Je le recommande.

November 08, 2016

I bought the blue colour of mascara. It is, as other reviewers have said, somewhat clumpy. However, in comparison to other drug store brand coloured mascara it is amazing. It is far less clumpy than Nyx's blue mascara, and it is far easier to apply. I have very thick eyelashes, on both top and bottom, and I find the applicator wand much easier to use than that provided in most mascara's. The look of the mascara is great - it brings out the blue in my greenish-blue eyes. My mother also uses this product (she got me into it) - and it looks amazing with her blue eyes.

If you like the Chanel coloured mascara's but can't justify the high cost, this is a great alternative. Cost effective, but looks amazing on and is relatively easy to apply.

October 04, 2016

Je n'ai pas vraiment aimé le mascara. Procure peu d'ampleur et d'épaisseur aux cils. lors de l'application. S'applique facilement dans les cils par contre

October 04, 2016

I was really looking forward to this mascara! I have asian lashes, so they are dead straight and very short. I was hoping for this mascara to really give my lashes a cat eye effect, and it did! My lashes instantly grew super long and lifted! My only problems with this mascara is that it transfers super easily, and when you get the wand out of the bottle a lot of product comes off on the brush. I'm not a big fan of the brush with a thicker mascara formula, but a good thorough scrape will prevent any clumping from happening.

October 02, 2016

I received this product free for review thanks to Bzzagent.com****
    I received the black mascara that is also amazing, it has a twirly and taping brush that coats every lash leaving you with voluminous lashes.

September 28, 2016

I choose this mascara because i always wear mascara everyday and i was looking for a new one to try. Kind of like it, but the twisted brush is hard to use for me.