3.6/5
CoverGirl Katy Kat Eye Mascara Reviews
#40 in Mascara

January 15, 2018

Katy Perry-Covergirl mascara

This affordable drug store mascara gives tou length and volume in one. The curves on the brush allow you to get into the inner corner of your lashes and also bottom as well.

January 14, 2018

dont waste your time

Brush picks up way too much mascara so eye lashes end up being wet and clumpy. The brush has no shape it is so full of mascara. It is gross. I am someone who can use any mascara and get good results so it takes a lot for me to hate one.

October 17, 2017

Love it

I have a very hard time finding mascaras that don't run as my eyes are very oily. After a bit of research I bought this and was impressed. I wore for a concert I went to in the summer and half way through the show I thought I had better check to make sure I didn't look like a raccoon. To my pleasant surprise, nothing running down my eyes!
    Even after the show 6 hours later when I got home still no running down my eyes.

October 13, 2017

Above average for the drugstore

This mascara turned out to be a hit for me. I wasn't sure how I would like it at first since the brush was very strange and large, and the formula was fairly wet, but I got used to it, and grew to like it!
    Makes my lashes look very long and black! Doesn't flake or smear through out the day.
    The price is right and the final look is what I like in a mascara, so I would consider trying this one out again!

September 20, 2017

Works well, but beware of drying time

I enjoy the Katy Kat Mascara, my lashes look good, but it does have a nasty habit of clumping when I'm in a hurry in the morning. I find it also takes a bit longer to dry than some other mascaras I've used, so be prepared not to blink for a couple of minutes after applying or you'll have black streaks to clean off your face.

September 12, 2017

love it

I bought this for the first time a few months ago and it was worth every cent. It makes my lashes full and I can reapply it without weighing them down.

1.3/5

September 09, 2017

Meh...not a great product

I was very disappointed in this mascara. It goes on clumpy, brush was too fat and goopy, and it did nothing for my lashes.

I will still with my L'Oreal Voluminous from now on.

2.8/5

September 08, 2017

Its okay,

This mascara to me is pretty average! It isnt the greatest thing in the world, but its not the worst either! To me its just like every other drugstore mascara! But i love katy and thats why i bought it LOL

2.3/5

September 08, 2017

I would not reccommend.

I've tried it a couple of time and I just find it way too clumping and it doesn't really do anything for my eyelashes. It bleeds and makes a mess all of my eye.

August 17, 2017

It's ok

I got the waterproof one. I found it to be too clumpy. It does stay on very well but takes too much time to apply without clumping. I did enjoy the way it smelled oddly enough.