COVERGIRL - Lash Blast Active Mascara Reviews
#54 in Mascara

2.7/5

July 28, 2021

its Meh

i found it to be very thick, It didnt work very good in comparison to other mascara's. I bought this one and a different brand at the same time and I only use the other brand.

July 12, 2021

Wow!

This mascara does such a great job of lifting and separating the lashes! Stays on for so long! It also doesn’t smell weird like some mascaras. Highly recommend.

May 17, 2021

Would Recommend

I tried this mascara when I ran out of my old one as I’d seen it raves about on YouTube. I have to say, it did not disappoint. My lashes were long and full and lasted all day. The only thing is that it can be hard to get off at the end of the day, but that can be easily solved with a good makeup removing balm and totally isn’t a dealbreaker for me. I thought it was great!

March 15, 2021

Good mascara

It's a good everyday mascara. I use it on a daily basis and it's a good basic mascara to have in your makeup bag. It holds up my curls well throughout the day. I would recommend to others because of the price.

2.7/5

February 09, 2021

Not for me

The picture is not me. First off this mascara is a bitch to wash off. It's very clumpy and feels Ike my lashes are 100 pounds. It's thick and tacky texture is a sure turn off.

November 20, 2020

Always a go to for this girl!

Love this product. I always use in waterproof though just for added protection because I sweat a lot. It has never let me down. Always lifts and separates doesn't smudge and is waterproof enough for a girl who has hyperdrosis.

November 12, 2020

Great for the price!

This is an amazing mascara that I have used time and time again! The volume it gives my lashes is incredible! I always recommend to my family and friends!

November 10, 2020

Decent mascara for the price

I’ve used this mascara before and it’s a decent product. I found it made my lashes sometimes a little clumpy but I could usually separate them after. For the price, I would buy again.

November 06, 2020

Perfection

This is my go to. I have tired other mascaras but nothing seems to give me the same look I want. Other mascaras can clump and get messy with this product I have never had that issue!

November 02, 2020

Love this mascara

Its really hard to find a decent mascara that doesnt clump and doesnt do much for your eyelashes. But i get both in this product. I really like the bristle brushes alot more than the plastic brushes. I buy often and highly recommend.