3.9/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara Reviews
#20 in Mascara

Take your look to the extremes with Blast Collection's high-glamour line of mascaras! Blast has the shimmer and lash looks that get noticed, giving you bold, beautiful eyes day or night. Super-volumizing brush and a new build-able, fiber-stretch lengthening formula. The first ever volume and length mascara together in one step by CoverGirl. Visit CoverGirl.com for more information.

September 14, 2021

Smooth and natural look

My sister recommended this to me when I first started wearing mascara and I absolutely love it. It does not clump and gives you a perfect coat in one swipe but I found it did cause clump after applying more than 2 coats.

March 18, 2021

My fave mascara

It's easy to use and makes my lashes look longer and fuller. I buy the blackest black in waterproof and find that the product is waterproof and lasts throughout my entire busy day.

February 22, 2021

Long, thick, brilliant lashes

I bought this from Walmart when I was in need of mascara. It was only around $10. I can honestly say that cover girl makes some of the highest quality drug store mascaras around. The packaging is noticeably cheap, however the actual quality of the mascara is great for what you are paying. Lashes are noticeably longer, thicker, and brilliant. If anyone is looking for an affordable or quick option, I highly recommend this mascara!

December 09, 2020

Makes my eyes pop

This mascara helps to make my eyes pop and I look like I have even fuller lashes. I highly recommend it. Very few clumps and I like that it isn't overly heavy on my lashes. Very few smudges too!

November 11, 2020

Better than most expensive brands

This mascara may not build the biggest lashes, but can separate them and lasts all day. Does not flake off or smudge when you sweat. I love this and I'll keep buying it

September 09, 2020

Always Come Back!

I've tried many, many mascaras and while some are better than others, this is the ONLY mascara that I keep coming back to. It always manages to make my lashes long and thick and people always assume I have eyelash extensions.

December 25, 2019

Best Mascara!

This is definitely my favourite mascara that I’ve tried. Been using this for years and still love it. Lasts all day and washes off easily. Doesn’t leave me with raccoon eyes at the end of the day as other brands have.

October 07, 2019

Good mascara

I like this mascara, it is not my main brand however i do like it's volumizing effect. It is lasting for a long time, and the brush's bristles are not too long which is great with preventing smudging.

September 25, 2019

Big Difference

I’ve tried a lot of mascaras and usually there’s something I wish were better about it. With this mascara the only thing that would be better is if it were waterproof. The only reason I mention this is that I accidentally poked my eye and the mascara started to run as my eye watered.

My eyelashes are rather short and thin, but with this mascara they “pop.” They look longer and thicker, probably eight times longer. I didn’t have any issues with clumping and lashes didn’t feel dried out or brittle with use. The brush applicator looks about the same as most others.

The shade I tried was Very Black - 865 and although it was nice, I’d probably try black or maybe even the black/brown to get a more natural look.

The instructions stated: “Discard bottle cap. Replace with brush and close cap completely before first use.” The mascara I received had the brush already inserted.

If you want a mascara that does lengthen lashes, then you should try this.

August 14, 2019

Nice

This mascara is nice. I really like that it lasts a long time, doesn’t clump and separates them very nicely. This mascara is also a very reasonable price that doesn’t skimp for quality.