CoverGirl LashBlast Plumpify Waterproof Mascara Reviews
#322 in Mascara

January 19, 2018

One of my Favourites!

Great mascara! Really opens my eyes up and makes them look huge. Lasts all day, doesn't flake, doesn't smudge! Only complaint is that it takes some doing to get off, but it's a minor problem!

September 16, 2017

Covergirl lashblast waterproof mascara gives great volume!!

I have tried this mascara so many times and it never dried out it is perfect for those brides that start tearing up so the mascara stays in place without clumping off. I would definitely prefer it infact its the one i am currently obssesed with.

July 15, 2016

I like this mascara's brush as well as its formula. I find the brush is easy to use for both bottom and top lashes and brushes out clumps fairly easily. The formula is neither too dry nor too wet. The mascara is waterproof but easy to remove at the end of the day, unlike certain other waterproof mascaras. No flaking. And lastly, I do find this mascara delivers a good amount of volume and length.