4.1/5
COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

April 08, 2019

Best high street mascara going

I have long lashes so always looking for something that doesn't give me panda eyes and doesn't cost more than $15. This does the trick and doesn't flake or cause any eye irritation. It makes my eyelashes pretty defined too. Love this mascara and have tried others in the range that are also good!

Yaaaas

When in doubt covergirl is there to save you. The lash you get supersedes its price point. It's worth the snag at the drug store to get the lashes you'll love for your day to day work!

Produit parfait

Ce mascara s'applique super bien. Les produits de covergirl sont de très bonne qualité. Ce mascara s'enlève bien avec un produit nettoyant. Les filles je vous le conseil.

April 06, 2019

Amazing even for itty lashes

This mascara has been my absolute savour
    My lashes are completely messed up due to getting non stop extensions for years and are extremely hard to look “normal” anymore :(
    This mascara has brought my confidence back times thousands

April 05, 2019

Lash blast-- perfect name

It is the ONLY mascara I use. I swear by it! Have tried soooo many mascaras, but once I met Lash Blast I was hooked! I refuse to try any other mascara! This is THE ONE!

New Brunswick, Canada

Bang for your buck!

This mascara has been around for awhile and it’ll never get old. Definitely an oldie but a goodie. If you haven’t tried it yet, I suggest you do. :)

I like it

My lashes are so long and beautiful with this mascara i really like it, i recommande this to everyone. And its affordable to everyone i love ittttttttttt

Lovely mascara

I really enjoyed the application of this mascara. Never too clumpy or messy! This is my go to drug store mascara - it makes my lashes super long. I will definitely buy again and again.

Lengthens first swipe

It did make lashes appear longer but not with a globby mess. It left my lashes feeling natural and not stuck together. Was very lightweight, and naturally flirty.

April 03, 2019

Great for even short lashes

My lashes are short and sometimes difficult to apply mascara well, but the wand in this works really well for me. The mascara applied evenly and with no blotches, which has always been a problem for me with other brands. I highly recommend it.