CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

May 29, 2010

I think it's a great product for the cost! It doesn't have the same effect as some more expensive mascara's, but if a drug store brand is all you can afford this is a great option! And my favorite part is the plastic wand! I prefer these wands to the brush ones! :]

May 28, 2010

This mascara is pretty good but it dosnt really lengthen for me it just make them thicker looking,which is also a good thing.I have this in brown also and you cant see the color so that sorta sucks.

May 23, 2010

It's a pretty decent mascara. It lengthens, is voluminous and holds curl. But I found it to be too flakey and the black had a bluish tint to it aka it just isn't black enough for me. For drugstore mascara it's pretty good, but not my favourite.

May 22, 2010

Absolutely love this product! I'm a makeup newbie and I have no problem using this product. Application is smooth even with such a large wand. The wand even separated my lashes well. They looked fuller and thicker. The product lasted all day. It's a must have.

May 19, 2010

CoverGirl LashBlast mascara creates very dark and voluminous eyelashes. It does not smudge and also creates some length while holding the curl of eyelashes. Unfortunately, I find that the mascara dries up quickly (within a month and a half).

2.0/5

May 18, 2010

I only have a few things to say about this product.

1. It clumped on the lashes and the brush

2. did not like the brush

3. did not dry fast

I just had to mess with it sooo much to make it look good. To much work for my "on the go" looks. It should not take that long to apply mascara.

i would not recommend it.. there are much better ones out there.. so save your money for the good stuff!!

2.7/5

May 18, 2010

This mascara globbs up on your lashes and too much pruduct comes out on the applicator brush. It also smudges very easily and even though I did not use the waterproof version of this, it was extremely hard to remove! If you take off some of the product off the applicator buy using a tissue It's work pretty well- but I don't like fussing with my products.

May 18, 2010

I think the most important thing to remember about mascaras that don't work as well as it looks like they do in mascara commercials is that all the models/ actresses in the commercials are wearing false lashes, the companies can deny it all they want, but it's true. No one has lashes /that/ big naturally. This mascara is worth the price, I'd say it's... a 6 or 7 out of ten. It's above average, but it's not /the/ best mascara I've ever bought. I did buy it more than once, but I've moved on to another product lately with an even bigger brush.

Things I liked:

-dries out pretty quickly
    -over hyped product
    -smells really gross

May 18, 2010

I was excited to try this, but was disappointed. I have relatively long lashes but they are pretty skimpy and thin. The fat brush made it impossible to get into the corners. It was big and clumsy. The product clumps lashes together, which would probably be fine if you have a lot of lashes, but it doesn't work well for me. On a positive note, it stays on well and washes off easily.

May 17, 2010

My favourite thing about this mascara is the big, wide brush. My lashes are already pretty long and thick, and this brush is big enough to handle them. I don't get any clumping.

The only down side is that from time to time, because the brush is not fine, it doesn't get between all of my lashes. So I start to get some lashes stuck together, but that's a pretty easy fix.