CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

March 11, 2010

I decided to give this mascara a try to see what all the hype is about. I was impressed. It's a fairly decent product for the price, but nothing special.I found the brush bristles rough but aside from that it's pretty similar to other "high end" fat mascaras and delivers similar results at a fraction of the price.
    It's nothing spectacular, I wouldn't make it my regular mascara but I have to admit that CoverGirl improved a lot, and is delivering one of the best drugstore mascaras right now, in my oppinion.

Worth it. for the price

February 28, 2010

This product is great at making your lashes look bigger and longer, but it does clump and flake all over your face if you wear it all day! It might be great for a night out, but not for all day wear!
    !

February 24, 2010

I really like this product, but do find that it does not last all day and can dry out. It's still a great mascara though and I do recommend it.

2.7/5

February 16, 2010

I like the result but I find it really dries out & flakes are all over my face throughout the day.

February 15, 2010

i keep trying different mascaras but keep coming back to this one. I love how its doesnt clump or flake off by the end of the day. Lasts very long too unlike some others that only seem to have enough to last for a bit. You definetly get what you pay for. Love it

February 13, 2010

I really liked the covergirl lashblast mascara because they have such a variet so you can find the perfect mascara for you! The only drawback that I find is that the brush is too big for me to apply mascara to my whole eyelash and it tends to clump easier than other mascaras ive used. Overall the mascara does stay on longer than most and is reasonably priced.

February 12, 2010

This review is for the non-waterproof version as I am not a big fan of waterproof mascara.
    I have this in very black and it is a great color that would look good on anyone. The formula is perfect. Not too wet or too dry. The big brush gets some using to, but it's great for making sure that all your lashes get coated. Clumping is very minimal and can be easily taken care of with a lash comb. One coat is enough to coat my lashes and make them look more voluminous. You definitely need to do a second coat if you want more volume. Flaking throughout the day is almost no -existent.
    This mascara does not do anything for length though. All in all, a very good quality mascara.

2.7/5

February 12, 2010

This does nothing for my lashes except make them darker. It doens't lengthen or anything.
    It's just your average mascara.

February 11, 2010

I love this product. I used to buy the M.A.C mascaras, because I am always shopping there, but then I tried this mascara and have not looked back. I have never seen a mascara work magic on my eyes as this one does.

February 11, 2010

I though this product was great. Normally I put on two types of mascaras but with this product I found it made enough dramatic effect on its own.