CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

July 12, 2008

This product was incredible! It's much easier to glide through your lashes than ordinary mascaras, didn't clump at all and really curled them. And, of course, gave me lots of volume. Love it.

2.7/5

July 04, 2008

I received this mascara as a free sample. I love mascara so I was quite excited. If there is one thing I must do before I leave the house is put on mascara. Unfortunately, I was disappointed with the results. I prefer fast drying mascara's and I did not get the volumizing effect.. The brush was large, but I have had better results with other mascara's.

June 24, 2008

I read amazing reviews about this product from different blogs, but I was hesitant to use something new when I already had a MAC mascara that I liked. When I got this at the Shop Crawl loot bag, I was uber excited to try it out.. and it seems to be a unanimous decision amongsts my friends on how great this mascara is. For the price you pay, it works really great - dare I say better than some high end brands?? I love the bold orange colour and the slick wand makes this product as unique as its plastic bristles. This is a definite YES for me and I am going to buy another one when mine runs out!

June 24, 2008

I like this mascara quite a bit, and agree with most of the comments made already by other reviewers. The only thing I'd like to mention is that I don't really like how large the handle of the wand is. I'm used to a skinny handle, and this always feels awkward, like I'm about to drop it. The wand itself though is great - I didn't think I would like such a big applicator, but it works!

June 24, 2008

Great mascara for a great price. I think it's even better than the Diorshow mascara I have. I actually do a coat of this first, followed by a coat of Loreal Voluminous Carbon black and it looks like I'm wearing falsies.

June 23, 2008

Since i am a 14 year old girl, and dont have a job, this mascara is expensive. BUT luckily my mommie needed the mascara too so she bought it :) I was SOOOO impressed with it. NO chunks. NO flakes. It makes your eyelashes acctually look naturally black/brown/blue (whatever you want). Plus it even gives you a bit of a curl. It's so incredibly useful. The packaging (the bright orange and all) makes you really want to use it! it's so fun! i personally like the big wand. It works & it helps. BUY THIS. you wont be sorry.

June 04, 2008

I have a few mascaras on the go right now but this is the one I reach for every morning. It doesn't clump or flake and one coat gives me the perfect look for daytime. It holds a curl better than other mascaras I've tried, which I really appreciate since I have such naturally straight lashes.

I don't mind the big wand, but I do find it harder to wield when getting at the lashes at the inside corners of my eyes. But really, that's my only complaint!

June 03, 2008

I love this mascara. It goes on smooth, doesn't clump and it is smudge-proof. The wand is amazing. I feel like when I take it out of the tube I suddenly hear the light-saber sound from Star Wars! Dangerous!

This mascara is seriously something special. It is a high-quality mascara that is magically affordable. I don't think I will be switching anytime soon...I love it and highly recommend it.

June 02, 2008

I love this mascara! The unique wand helps to volumize without clumping or making my eyelashes look like tentacles!

June 02, 2008

Hey ladies!!!

SO like most people out there I needed to have the hottest lashes without the gross fake ones...and I did this make up is amazing!!! My lashes have never looked better even my oblivious brother noticed!!!