CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

September 03, 2008

Good: My eyelashes got an amazing length and volume without any clump and it`s worth much more than those expensive brands.
    Bad: It`s not easy to remove and the brush it`s too big to apply in some parts of my eye, but it really works.

September 02, 2008

I love this mascara! I have tried so many before whereas MAC mascara gave me length this mascara gives me length and volume! love it and haven't found anything better.

September 02, 2008

I LOVE this mascara. I have tried many, many mascaras in my life but this gives some dark, intense lashes. I actually like CoverGirl's Volume Exact a bit more because it gives a bit more volume but they are both fantastic. This is a great choice if you're looking for dark, bold lashes!

September 01, 2008

This mascara works really good. The only problems I find are that the brush is quite big and somewhat difficult to work with and that because the brush is so big, it tends to dry out and get used up very quickly.

August 29, 2008

i really like this mascara because of the volume it gives my lashes but the legnth it gives is lacking. i would still recommend it because of the great price!

August 21, 2008

This is one of my favorite mascaras!!! when i first used it i didn't like it all that much, but now i love it! i guess i must have done a bad job applying when i first tried it cause it seperats and lengthens my lashes just how i like them!! Its best with 2 coats, but u dont have to worry about clumps with this type of bristles, all and all- well done covergirl! :)

3.2/5

August 18, 2008

I bought this product because it caught my eye with the bright orange packaging, and the commercial was rather convinving. So I got home and was actually kind of excited to use it. And when I did, I think i stroked it onto my lashes about a million times, to make it look really thick and long.. I wasnt so satisfied. And I was really upset because I got the waterproof one, and without paying attention I got the brown color, and it looks horrible, like mud on your eyelashes. Its also really chunky and dries up really fast, and flakes.

2.8/5

August 16, 2008

I like the look of full lashes and I don't think this mascara does what it promises to do. I have to apply a few coats to get the fullness I want. I don't think I would buy it again

August 13, 2008

I was psyched when I bought this product because i looked at the little rubber brush thinking how on earth could this make my lashes clump together?!

sad news is thats exactly what happened. my lashes were one big black clumpy mess.

It could have possibly been my fault though because I like to use more than one coat or mascara and i'm not used to using water proof meascara but i bought this because a friend recommended it to me. If i had the chance to go back i'd probabaly buy either cover girls lash exact which i had a good experience. lengthens lashes and no clumps!!!

2.3/5

August 12, 2008

I bought lash blast because it was cheaper than my regular mascara, lash exact. I found the container huge, and the brush way too big. i can't help but get mascara all over myself because the brush is stupidly big. I would not buy this again, my lashes were no more amazing than when i use lash exact.