4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

May 23, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Best mascara

I have long lashes already and this gives my lashes extra volume. I love the wand as it doesn’t leave clumps and is a thin brush. Very affordable and good just for everyday wear.

May 22, 2021

Perfect!!

I loved this mascara!! Easy to put on and
    I was impressed with how well this volumized my short lashes! I have
    Heard this was good.. it is! My friends love it too.

May 20, 2021

The best

This was one of the first mascaras I ever bought and it was amazing! I have tried other since then but they don’t compare to covergirl’s volume lashblast!

May 19, 2021

Great lashes, no clumps

Love the brush applicator, easy to apply and remove. Keeps lashes looking lush and separated. Good coverage and no clumps.
    Makes my lashes look amazing

2.7/5

May 18, 2021

Makes me miss lash extensions

All about the brush. After having the luxury of having lash extensions but with lockdowns closing salons had to go back to using mascara. The plastic brush is hard to use and doesn’t give that full look that other máscaras give with the fluffy brush. The positive note is that if you have natural long lashes this would work for you as it doesn’t clump.

May 17, 2021

I am obsessed

I love the cover girl lash blast volume mascara it’s One of my favourites it makes your eyelashes so big with lots lots of volume definitely makes the eyes pop!

May 12, 2021

Best Mascara

I love this cover girl mascara it's really lashblast volume mascara I have tried many products of cover girl and its worth buying profeom them ... this mascara is really good you don't need to apply fake lashes if you will apply this.

May 12, 2021
    United States

Works perfectly with my contact lens.

Le seul mascara qui ne fait pas grumeaux et qui reste longtemps. Je peux même en mettre plus que 1 couche et ne s'effrite jamais et ce,même avec des verres-de-contacts. Surtout pratique lorsqu'on a les yeux secs et que,sans y penser, on se les frottes ! Ça c'est sans parler de mes taies d'oreiller!! Fini de frotter les miettes de mascara :D Lorsque je me lève du lit et que constate aucune traces de mascara,c'est la joie!!

May 10, 2021

Does the Job!

It is not the best mascara I've used, but it totally does the job. And for the price it's pretty good buy! If you can't afford to go all out on your makeup this one is a go to.

May 09, 2021

Wonderful

This is a wonderful product one of the only product so I always have in my make up box it is sent to reach her lashes a lot and it never seems to do what it meant to do best I would totally recommend this product and this is one of my favourite products from this brand there are also other similar ones but I think this one accentuates the lashes the most and leaves a nice fancy feeling even if you just woke up he will look very awake after applying this