4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Fav!!

This is by far the best mascara I've ever used. I love it! I buy this one all the time. And it's water proof! Can't complain. I use it daily. Makes my lashes look fantastic

Didn't do much

I have tried many mascaras. This one was by far the worse. Was very clumpy, didnt do anything for my lashes. Price was ok but the quality of it was bad. Won't be buying again.

This is my go to

I have been using this since high school it really lengtens tour lashes and ffives you that faux eye lash look and it comes in water proof as well which i love when i go to the beach

Excellent qualité/prix

J’utilise ce mascara depuis quelques années déjà et je ne ressens pas le besoin de changer. Il me fait de beaux cils épais et d’apparence plus long. De plus, le rapport qualité/prix est excellent puisque le mascara lashblast volume de covergirl se vend a un prix très abordable. Je le recommande définitivement à toutes!

LASHES NOW!

This is a great mascara that doesn't need much effort. The wand is great for volumizing lashes. It helps curl and separate lashes so you don't have clumps.

Great mascara

I love it. It doesn't stick lashes together looks think don't need much to get the look. Like it love it have it in my purse for on the go......lasts all day ..............................

.......

Amazing

Absolutely love this product. It’s my go to mascara. I have the regular one as well as the waterproof one. The wand is amazing and gives your eyelashes a nice look every time with no clumping.

best bang for your buck

this mascara is one of my go to's, I recently had to repurchase it because I use it so much! It's a drug store brand so it's not super expensive as well

August 29, 2020

Look into my eyes!

Fantastic product! Makes my eyes pop! Adds great length even without false lashes Truly looks like I have used a higher priced mascara! This will always be in my make up bag!

August 27, 2020

Love this product! Would highly recommend to anyone of all a

Love this product! Would highly recommend to anyone of all ages. Super affordable too! Love this product! Would highly recommend to anyone of all ages. Super affordable too!