4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

Great drugstore option

This mascara is great. The formula is not overly heavy and I really like the wider wand. I find that I’m able to get bold and voluminous lashes. Does take a few strokes to add length but overall a great product for a good price

Love this mascara!

I use this mascara almost exclusively. I find the design of the brush avoids clumpy eyelashes and I always have beautiful, long, plump lashes! Highly recommend!

1.3/5

Clumpy

I have tried this mascara in the past and was not impressed. I found it to be clumpy and the smell is very cheap and chemically. I also found it to become flaky and fall off as the day went.

November 07, 2020

Great product for the price.

I got this in black-brown by accident instead of black, but I was still very happy with it. I get great length in just 2 coats. It did not clump. The brush is great for spreading the product all the way to the tip of the lashes and giving them volume.

November 07, 2020

great mascara.

have used this mascara in the past. used to LOVE it. love the wand(except for when it stabs you in the eye😂), good pigment. great affordable mascara and would recommend.

Decent

It's a decent mascara. Only downfall is I find it starts to clump not long after.. but for the price I guess you can't really complain. Unsure if I would buy again.

November 06, 2020

A easy enough to use but does clump over shorter time

Value of this mascara is great and you can find it most stores. Goes on easy enough without much mess. The brush is good for separating lashes. I dont find it lasts very long before it clumps. But its cheap enough you can grab another one!

My fav!

I started using this after my makeup artist on my wedding day used it on me. It’s not clumpy at all which I love and the wand makes it easy to apply. It makes your lashes look a natural and beautiful.

My Essential Daily Item

My daily go to. I’ve tried so many other mascaras and this is the one I always think about while using the others and complaining that I should’ve just bought this one :) The application wand is my favourite and the product stays in place and it doesn’t flake. I love it.

November 05, 2020

It is okay to use daily

I used it couple times and it is fine not very effective I love to be more detailed but this is not bad as well but not effective too. You can use daily