CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

March 02, 2019

Mascara pour longue soirée

out autour de A +

Le parfum est bon et durable. Un peu va un long chemin. Très épais et hydratant. Je l'utilise tous les matins après la douche. Je prévois d'utiliser le nettoyant pour le corps également, qui a également eu de merveilleuses critiques.

March 02, 2019

Perfect

J'adore ce mascara. C'est un incontournable à avoir dans sa trousse à maquillage. Il fait de beau cils et de beau yeux. Durable et facile à enlever. Breff je le recommande.

1.8/5

It's not that great

I didn't like the wand it did nothing to lengthen thicken or plump my lashes. It was like I barely used mascara and it felt cheap. Would not buy it ever again.

2.7/5

No for me

My eyelashes are extremely short and this mascara does not work for me. It may be the brush is not right but I also don’t like how this clumps. I find that it also irritates my eyes as they turn red.

Great mascara

Love how it only takes a couple coats and my lashes look full. Lasts all day which I love and with having sensitive skin this product doesn’t bug me at all which is great

February 28, 2019

great cheapie, not for sensitive eyes

An oldie and a goodie, but not for me. I have slightly more sensitive eyes than others and upon trying drugstore faves trying to find my favorite mascara, I tried this. Loved how my lashes looked, loved the price but did NOT like how my eyes became red, crusty and goopy.

February 26, 2019

Cover girl

I love my cover girl lash blast volume mascara I been using mascara for over 15 years and it's my go to in black ... love how full my lashes look after just a couple coats

February 26, 2019

Super volume mascara

The Covergirl lashblast mascara is a hit in the family. My teen and I have been usine this mascara for a while now and we love it. It gives volume and stays for the day.

February 25, 2019

covergirl lashblast volume mascara

Le mascara lashblast volume mascara est un mascara de bonne qualité. Je l' utilise souvent je trouve que mes cils semble plus volumineux ,a comparer a celui que j'utilisais auparavant. Merci.

1.5/5

February 25, 2019

i dont like it

I do not like this mascara. I have very long lashes naturally, but this mascara actually dulls down the length. Very difficult to apply. I think it's actually making my lashes fall out now. I don't see any pluses to this product.