4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

Best ever Mascara

This one is the best ever Mascara i ever use .Its econmical and having good quality . mIt give my eyes false lash effect .Its so intense and waterproof .. after using this you dont have to purchase sny high end Mascara..

It do the work!

Covergirl maskara really helps to make my eye lashes look thicker and longer! It lasts the whole night... it holds you through a night party for sure!!

2.3/5

Cheap for sure!

I am a usual lover of Sephora mascara in house volumizing brand and decided to branch out to try this one… Boy was I ever wrong! The quality of this product you can tell is very cheap and hurts your eyes if you have sensitive skin. It is great value for a volumizing mascara but the quality is very bad.

Amazing

Wow I love this mascara. It gives my long full wonderful lashes, no clumping or smudges.
    I will buy this product again and again. The length you can get with the wand is amazing.

Fabulous mascara

Love it because it doesn’t clump and makes my lashes so full. I strong smell.
    Love how it doesnt build up on the wand and prevent it from sealing and then drying out

Good mascara

You can’t go wrong with this mascara. It’s easy to use and I love the bristles on it. It give my eyelashes a lot of volume and it dries quickly which j enjoy. I recommend this mascara!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Good value.

This mascara tends to be my go-to. It adds volume and length without the clumping. I also find that it stays on for a long time. For the price and quality, it’s definitely a great product.

Full lashes

I love this mascara it makes my lashes full and long. I've tried alot of mascaras and I've found this one the best and its not expensive would definitely buy again.

November 02, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

It’s a okay product, has some flaws

I personally found it to be clumpy and didn’t last long. Within a few hours of wear it was running down my face , and no matter what I tried it still looked super clumpy as I put it on. But it does look decent from a. Distance

November 01, 2020

Wow

Très bon mascara de qualité ! Il est super volumisant et je trouve qu’il allonge les cils en plus ! La brosse est juste parfait et va super bien ! Je recommande ce produit à 100%