4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

May 09, 2021

Long time customer!!

I have come back to this mascara again and again! Every so often I try a different type of mascara (don’t want to get stuck in a makeup rut), but this is the only drugstore brand (I.e. affordable) that doesn’t clump or flake!

May 08, 2021

Made my lashes pop

Worked great, had a nice smell to it and did not clump. Was long lasting and worth the price. The container is also easy to find in the abyss of my makeup bag.

May 05, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Good mascara

I was gifted this mascara and like the intensity of the colour and the length it gave to my lashes I did find that the wand was big but I got used to it and that it flaked slightly

May 05, 2021

Doesn't do a very good job of holding a curl

I have stick straight and short lashes that did not like this mascara that much. While it's a good price, it didn't do a good job of holding a curl for more than an hour or so. I also found that it would smudge in the outer corner sometimes. I have other more expensive mascaras that I prefer, but it has worked well for my friends with longer lashes.

Mascara that works

It’s really difficult trying to find a good mascara that doesn’t damage your eyes and helps to make your lashes bigger. But this mascara did the trick for me!

Length

I found the wand quite large at first but easily adjusted my application style and was really blown away by the lengths achieved!! I would recommend this.

Cover Girl Lash Blast

🤩Easy, breezy, beautiful Covergirl. This iconic mascara by Covergirl isn’t here to play. The lashes look more defined, fuller, and darker but it still gives off the natural false lash effect. I love to mix this with other mascara because it helps to separate the lashes. This mascara does wonders on its own as well, which you can see by the results. The wand also grabs just the right amount which helps to separate and avoid clumpy lashes altogether. You can also build this mascara up without any issues. Applying 3 coats is a must for me with this mascara to get the best results. It’s a perfect everyday mascara. #mascarareview #volume #curl #covergirlmascara #falselash #eyelashes #drugstoremascara #mascara

2.0/5

Would not recommend!

Definitely would not recommend this mascara. Very flaky and ends up leaving you with raccoon eyes as well as clumping the eyelashes together. Was not happy with this purchase didn’t use it for more then a week.

Black mascara

Covergirl lashblash mascara has a really intense black color impact on my faded blond lashes ! Love the way it curves, fulfill my tiny eyes to magically easily make them look sparkly wide and big!

Pretty decent

This mascara works pretty well. It goes on lightly and isn't clumpy at all. I would use this more as an every now and then product rather than an every day product.