4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

May 02, 2021

Not super clumpy

I was given this as a gift and it's not bad but I am not sure if I would purchase on my own. It doesn't give me the thick eyelashes I like, but it for sure made them long without clumps.

May 01, 2021

Lashblast review

I liked this mascara. I tend to
    Look for the more natural
    Look when it Comes to makeup and this mascara was nice and made my
    Lashes look full but still natural and not clumpy or fake.

Virginia, United States

Good mascara

I typically don’t use drug store mascara but I tried this and I like it. It isn’t super thick and it isn’t clumpy or flaky. My lashes are already long so this mascara works out well for me.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Good value for what you get

I find using this has been my go to for years now and makes my lashes look very full and long. I don’t find it clumpy and it’s been really good value for what you get.

My go to mascara!

I have been using this mascara for years now, it’s the only one I like, it really makes my lashes look fuller. I always buy this one and it’s probably the only one I will ever use!

April 29, 2021

Builds tons of volume

I have been using this product for years. It gives awesome volume and I swear it gives you length as well. It also lasts me a few months of wearing it everyday.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Love that it doesn't flake

Clean and smooth on the eye. Smells clean and refreshing. I always have a couple on hand so I never run out. This is one of my favorite eye lash products at this time

J adore ce produit

J adore ce produit il me donne un effet faut cils et alonge beaucoup mes cils fait plusieurs années que ses mon mascaras chou chou j adore les commentaires de mes amies sur mes cils

My Staple

This is my staple mascara I love it waterproof and makes lashes full and dark I have been buying this for years and have not had as much satisfaction with other store brands

April 27, 2021

Works like a charm

The brush separates and makes my lashes nice and full. It doesn’t go clumpy but keeps lashes separated. I enjoyed this and will definitely buy.

It stayed all day but came off easily with make up remover