4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

August 11, 2020

Dark, Full, Cheap Lashes

This mascara is so reasonably priced and works pretty great. With multiple layers it gives your lashes length and darkens them. It doesn’t get clumpy and you can easily separate the lashes. Have used this mascara for years!

August 11, 2020

My everyday Mascara

I use this daily! It adds length and volume to my lashes. It washes away nicely with my makeup remover cloths. Would definitely recommend to anyone. Will purchase again!

3.2/5

August 10, 2020

next best

I normally buy my mascaras from top of the line makeup companies, but when i can't get my usual mascara this is the stuff I go next. As long as I don't apply it more than once i won't get chunks in my lashes. Its the next best thing to top of the line mascaras.

August 10, 2020

By Far - Favourite Mascara

Covergirl Lashblast is by far the best mascara! It's usually a little on the higher on the price scale for a drug store brand - but it does go on sale. I have diverted to 'on sale' mascara and when this went back on sale and I used it again after a few years I remembered why. For me, I find it never clumps, long lasting and allows you to to a few coats if you want to boost it up a bit! I also notice it doesn't dry out as quickly as some of it's competition which is a added bonous!

August 08, 2020

Not for sensitive eyes

Thought I could try this as many mascaras bother my eyes. I didn't have this on more than a few minutes and felt like clumps in my eyes. I threw it in the garage right away and will not purchase it again. Once again, if you have sensitive eyes, do not use.

August 07, 2020

C’est mon mascara #1 depuis plus de 12 ans

J’adore ce mascara. Je trouve qu’il fonctionne encore mieux lorsqu’il a un peu moins de produit dans le tube. Je l’utilise depuis plus de 12 ans et je n’ai pas trouvé mieux, même dans les mascaras hauts de gamme.

August 06, 2020

Not special

I bought the product based on review in YouTube, the reasonably product and priced, I like cover girl brand
    My Lashes were the same, but I thought easy to remove.

August 03, 2020

Does the Job !

I honestly cannot find a better mascara! I've tried many others but I seem to cant find one that does any better !! It makes my eye lashes, look like I have eye lashes on !!!

August 02, 2020

great product

bought the product based on what the ads said the mascara did. It did! Great product, reasonably priced. Lashes were longer and thicker. Easy to remove.

August 01, 2020

Works well

I have a real problem with mascara, usually I have a bad reaction to it, not sure why. CoverGirl Lashblast is the absolute best. It goes on smoothly, does not clump, and the brush is a great shape. I generally buy the waterproof version because I hate leaky mascara, and it works amazingly well. This is the absolute best mascara I have ever used. I highly recommend it for everyone.