CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

Jac13 190
    December 28, 2019
    California, United States

A favorite, can’t go wrong.

I’ve been using this 4-EVER in (waterproof), as I HAVE to use waterproof, or my lashes will not stay curled!!!🤣 And believe me, I have tried them ALL!!! I was the cosmetic manager of NORDSTROM, I don’t care how good they are, how expensive they are, or what they have or don’t have in them, if they’re not waterproof, they’re not keeping my lashes curled 🤣!!!

1.7/5

December 22, 2019

Long lasting?

Doubtful I will try again. This product dried up within the first month. It caused my eyes to water and itch. Very uncomfortable to wear.
    My guess it was on the shelf for way to long

0.8/5

December 21, 2019

The frustration

I found this mascara dried out my eyes. Came off in flakes, which isn’t great for a contact lens wearer. It did make my eyelashes appear longer, but I have blond eyelashes so a magic marker would do the same thing and with less irritation.

December 20, 2019
    Waltham Forest, United Kingdom

Not happy at all. Don't stay all day long, keep my eyes red

Don't recommend this product. Cheap price and cheap product. Don't stay all day long. Keep my eyes red and i cried all day. So have some allergy from it.

December 19, 2019

Great!!

Great product, almost makes your lashes look fake! Not clumpy, especially great because i like to add two layers for a good effect! Would recommend to all!

2.8/5

Meh

It adds volume but only because it causes your eyelashes to clump together. It also flakes off like crazy. It's got one of the shortest lifespans of all the mascaras I've ever tried. Dries out way too fast. Meh

Lashes pop

I love this mascara I know there are lots of types and brands out there but this brand does amazing things for my eyelashes. They look thick and full and don’t clump

Good Value

Like most Covergirl products I purchased this mascara on sale. They go on sale quite often so keep an eye out! This mascara goes on well and doesn’t clump. I find it gives good volume. This particular mascara however, stings my eyes if my eyes tear up from laughing or crying. I wouldn’t purchase again for this reason.

December 17, 2019

Un de mes mascaras préférés!

Il est très difficile pour moi de me trouver un mascara efficace. J'ai de très longs cils et les la plupart des mascaras que j'essaie habituellement ne sont pas à la hauteur. J'ai besoin d'un mascara qui sèche vite et garde mes cils courbés. Avec ce mascara (hydrofuge), je recourbe mes cils avec un recourbe-cils et j'applique le mascara (une couche suffit pour un effet pas trop glam). Parfait à tout coup!

December 17, 2019

Best mascara

This is the best mascara for its value that I have found . It makes lashes look so amazing they look longer and fuller with very little effort. I would recommend this to anyone to give it a try you won’t be disappointed.