CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

February 22, 2019

Lash blast

One of the best I used mine wasn’t waterproof would like it more I love how it separates my lashes and dosent stick together and makes it look like I got lashes

Great mascara

I try covergirl mascaras often because they are often changing and a good mascara is a must in my beauty routine. I loved the applicator brush and found it didnt clump or flake like some other mascaras tend to do. I wpuld buy this product again and I would reccomend to friends.

Good value

I use a variety of mascara but covergirl lash blast is always reliable. The price is right and long lasting. I love the applicator. Gives great coverage.

1.7/5

February 21, 2019

I didn't enjoy this product.

The product didn't work all to well with me. It didn't give me the volume I was looking for. I wouldn't recommend it but people are different. Maybe it was just my eyelashes that needed to try something else. I still haven't found my go to mascara.

My #1

I've been obessesed wirh covergirl lashblast volume waterproof blackest black for the past 12 years i have not yet found another mascara that even compares . The brush has uniques bristles that perfectly apply an even amount to lash

Big Fan!

I’ve been a big fan of this mascara for awhile now! It’s inexpensive, but does just as good of a job as a high end mascara! No clumps, smudges or “raccoon eyes”!

February 20, 2019

Made a believer out of me

I'm not gonna lie, I was skeptical. I usually prefer higher end beauty products because I have sensitive skin and eyes but I was truly impressed with this mascara! No clumps, no smudging, no mess! This is now my go to product!

Bon produit!

Très bon rapport qualité/prix!! J’adore ce produit et je l’achète régulièrement. Il donne de beaux cils garnis, épais et volumineux!! Je le recommande sans hésitation.
    Il ne laisse pas de dépot grumeleux sur les cils!

February 20, 2019

One of the best mascaras!

This mascara definitely is one of my favourites as it applies smoothly with no clumps while providing great volume and curl to my lashes! I personally like the black one and believe this is one of the best drugstore mascaras i've tried and continue to use!

February 20, 2019

Great colour and long lasting

I really like this mascara. The black is nice and rich. It covers well and is long lasting! I find it doesn’t clump and the waterproof version works well too!

I also like the brush, it separates the lashes and the mascara goes on smoothly, even after a few coats.