CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

December 21, 2019

The frustration

I found this mascara dried out my eyes. Came off in flakes, which isn’t great for a contact lens wearer. It did make my eyelashes appear longer, but I have blond eyelashes so a magic marker would do the same thing and with less irritation.

0.7/5

December 11, 2019

Not a fan

I found this product packaging a little heavy and thick for a mascara. The wand was stiff and a little bulky and the formula is thick almost a little gel like for my liking. The applicator did not apply well for me and I wasn’t a fan of the smell.

July 23, 2019

I would purchase again

A nice product for the money a good value comes off easily but stays on when you need it to. Always have a couple available wherever I am so I can touch up

July 05, 2019

All the nopes

Silicone bristles on the wand are way way way too short to be effective at anything. Price was good, if it worked; but as it went in the trash after one use, not worth it. Terribly disappointed.

May 14, 2019

Wouldn't buy again

I am definitely not a fan of this mascara at all. I found the bristles in the brush are too far part and the product didn't cost my lashes very well. I didn't notice any added volume and on top of that, the product eventually smudged under my eyes

March 20, 2019

my lashes looked like spider legs

I am use to my small lashes now, I know they are weird but I like to wear mascara. Most mascaras are good but I figure the want and bristles are way different then any other on the market so these must be worth a try!
    Wrong!
    My lashes looked like spider legs they went all weird, it was clumpy and made other lashes stick together really badly. Then it dried and really started to flake off all over my face. I’ve tried waterproof and regular and both flake really badly. Still love the wand though and have in fact cleaned it off and use it for a different mascara that I love much better.

February 09, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Won't be buying again

Tried this product awhile back and absolute hated it. Clumpy and my lashes all stuck together
    No volume or length. Will not be buying this product again

February 02, 2019

very disapointing

Normally, I enjoy using Covergirl products, and I rarely walk out of the house without mascara. I had been using a different Covergirl mascara when I decided to try the Covergirl Lash Blast mascara. I was majorly disappointed in the product. The biggest flaw: the brush that is supposed to be the most wonderful part. This may be Covergirl's biggest brush yet. However, the bristles are very short, especially towards the tip of the brush and there aren't very many of them. I found that due to the brush, I was getting clumps instead of smooth coverage. Few tips may be great for someone with more lashes, but does not work out as well for someone with fewer lashes. I had to discontinue using this product because I couldn't seem to get it to apply without clumping. Also, the formula seemed thinner than mascara usually is, which made smearing worse. This formula and brush may work for some people, but it just didn't work for me.

January 23, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Not a fan - will not recommend

This mascara is simply just not my favourite. When trying to completely coat the bristles I found it wouldn’t hold enough product so I would have to dip in numerous times just to cover my lashes with the first coat. It was very clumpy. The other thing i really don’t like is the size of the the actual handle part u hold onto, it’s very fat and was awkward to hold while applying . I also didn’t like the the applicator, it was hard to apply my bottom lashes and I hit my eye lid more than once which we all know is just plain annoying in general. Over all I wasn’t impressed with this mascara and won’t be using it again .

September 19, 2018

Hate it!

The entire wand is unpleasant to hold. I find the outside is "too silky" and slips out of my hand.
    The bristles are not soft and if you hit your eyelash line, it is quite unpleasant. I also find that you have to keep re-applying for a "full look".