CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

September 19, 2018

Hate it!

The entire wand is unpleasant to hold. I find the outside is "too silky" and slips out of my hand.
    The bristles are not soft and if you hit your eyelash line, it is quite unpleasant. I also find that you have to keep re-applying for a "full look".

0.8/5

September 18, 2018

Waste of money!

I was not impressed. I expected volume! What did I get? Nothing. It appeared as though I hadn’t put any on. No one could see the difference between when it was on or not. I will not be purchasing again and am extremely disappointed for the price of this mascara!

0.8/5

June 26, 2018

Not for me

I love Covergirl however not impressed by this at all, Love the design of the brush but the volume wasn’t there i had to put a lot the add some. Very disappointed!

May 23, 2018

Très déçu !!

Vraiment déçu. Je pensais avoir des beau long cils épaix mais finalement rien de tout sa c'est produits. Juste pleins de grumeaux et des cils court en est sortie.

May 22, 2018

Dries out so quick

This product isn’t very black at all and in a couple weeks, it dries out so much you can hardly see it all. It isn’t very lengthening or voluminous. Most Covergirl mascaras are the same as this too.

0.5/5

April 25, 2018

Meh

Nope. This cover girl mascara did the same as all the cover girl mascara. Nothing. Cheap as far as I'm concerned. Drys out fast. Brush is unimpressive. Nothing about this mascara was impressive. Maybe appealing for cheap price but not a stellar product in my eyes!!!!

April 04, 2018

mascara

Il forme trop une sorte de couche sur les cils, il n'est pas du tout agréable èa porter, on dirait qu'il est collant quand on ferme les yeux. C'est pas le meilleur mascaara du monde

0.5/5

February 23, 2018

What a wast of money

The other day i was at the cosmetic shop and i was woinderong up and down thw ailse looking for a new mascara. I thought i had found the one. When i got home after a shower i prepares my self. When it came time to put the mascara it was al cloogy and thick. How is it even possible to sell such garbage.

February 05, 2018

I hated this

So I normally use L’Oréal voluminous black
    I bought this stuff and absolutely hate it
    Hate the wand the tube the bristled brush is cheap and takes forever to build up mascara
    I would never purchase this again
    I never wear cover girl but that’s my opinion

January 13, 2018

I wouldn't buy this again. Too clumpy

Made my lashes clump and look awful. Hard to take off, even with makeup remover. For the price I paid, I expected better results. Not impressed. I don't wear makeup often, so when I do, I expect the product to work.