CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    1.7/5

December 22, 2019

Long lasting?

Doubtful I will try again. This product dried up within the first month. It caused my eyes to water and itch. Very uncomfortable to wear.
    My guess it was on the shelf for way to long

December 13, 2019
    Brent, United Kingdom

Bad mascara

Bad quality becouse not last so long ............................................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

November 26, 2019
    Coventry, United Kingdom

...

This mascara is not the best mascara I have used. It doesn’t give as much definition which I like, however it may depend on how you like your lashes as I like them long and fuller.

1.3/5

November 25, 2019

Dried up

I'm constantly looking for new mascara trying to find the right one and was very disappointed with this one. I found that it dried out fast and barely did anything on my lashes. Overall is a crappy mascara for the price.

October 03, 2019

Déçu ...

J'ai été déçu de se produit ! Il dit être le meilleur de tous et donner du volume mais aucunement ... je les trouver dur a étendre sur me cils et le résultat après c'est comme si je m'était mis 4 couche de mascara pour ensuite ne pas avoir de volume ... je suis désoler mais celui-ci n'était pas fait pour moi malheureusememt !

July 05, 2019

Not my favourite

I found the bristles on the wand to be way to short causing more clumps! I wanted to like this product due to its affordable price but everytime I’ve tried it i just cant get myself to find much good!

July 02, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Not a fan

I am not a fan of this product at all. I do t like the applicator, and I don’t like that the product flakes and I have black specks on my face by the middle of the day.

1.2/5

April 01, 2019

Boring

This mascara sucks. It comes off your lashes like 2 hours after and then you look like a raccoon. But I got to say it did give you a lift when you put it on. I wouldn’t recommend this for a night out maybe to a meeting though.

1.8/5

March 28, 2019

Suck

Pour moi le plus important lorsque je mets du mascara c'est de m'assurer qu'il ne coulera pas à la fin de la soirée or le contraire est arrivé non seulement il a coulé mais il m'a donné des allergies

March 15, 2019

Not my fav

I don’t like how big the applicator is but like how the brush is and it separates the lashes well but doesn’t put enough product on. I go back to it every once in a while and still it just doesn’t add the wow that I want