CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

March 15, 2019

Not my fav

I don’t like how big the applicator is but like how the brush is and it separates the lashes well but doesn’t put enough product on. I go back to it every once in a while and still it just doesn’t add the wow that I want

1.8/5

March 01, 2019

It's not that great

I didn't like the wand it did nothing to lengthen thicken or plump my lashes. It was like I barely used mascara and it felt cheap. Would not buy it ever again.

February 25, 2019

i dont like it

I do not like this mascara. I have very long lashes naturally, but this mascara actually dulls down the length. Very difficult to apply. I think it's actually making my lashes fall out now. I don't see any pluses to this product.

February 21, 2019

I didn't enjoy this product.

The product didn't work all to well with me. It didn't give me the volume I was looking for. I wouldn't recommend it but people are different. Maybe it was just my eyelashes that needed to try something else. I still haven't found my go to mascara.

February 09, 2019

Do not buy this!

I feel like this mascara clumps up and feels so un-natural on your eyes. They start to feel heavy me personally I hate that feeling when I'm in front of the computer all day.

January 23, 2019

Not a fan

This mascara is simply just not my favourite. The price point is great however I did not find it to work very well. When trying to completely coat the bristles I found it wouldn’t hold enough product so I would have to dip in numerous times just to cover my lashes with the first coat. The other thing i really don’t like is the size of the the actual handle part u hold onto, it’s very fat and was awkward to hold while applying . I also didn’t like the size of the applicator, it was too big as well making it hard to do my bottom lashes and I hit my eye lid more than once which we all know is just plain annoying in general. Over all I wasn’t impressed with this mascara and won’t be using it again .

January 15, 2019

Didnt work for me

I think covergirl is a good company for people with lower incomes however this mascara does not show that. It get's clumpy easily and because its so heavy my lashes didnt stay up.

1.3/5

October 30, 2018

Deception

Jai les cils cours en partant mais maudit que jai detester se peoduit tres dure a enlever avec demaquillant et il fait jn effet motoneux je le recomende pas

September 23, 2018

I wouldn’t waste my money on it

I decided to try something new and saw this when I applied it I regretted it! It left clumps on my eyelashes, didnt last very long and made my eyes burn all day! I wont waste my money again

1.8/5

July 23, 2018

More like clumped lashes

Not a fan of this product felt it clumped my lashes together. Didn't add any volume makes Yu lashes look non existent due to clumping. Maybe a better brush would help.