4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

May 27, 2021

I would not buy this product again

I don't like this product at all. It's always on sale because it doesn't work it leaves your eyelashes looking clumpy. The wand/brush is very bad quality and makes it hard to apply to the eyes.

May 03, 2021

Would not recommend!

Definitely would not recommend this mascara. Very flaky and ends up leaving you with raccoon eyes as well as clumping the eyelashes together. Was not happy with this purchase didn’t use it for more then a week.

April 16, 2021

Not really a fan

I really wanted to like this but unforunately I don't. The brush is too thick and it's very clumpy. After washing it off at night, it leaves little bits of mascara around my eyes. It's also too pricey for the quality.

1.5/5

April 06, 2021

Not for me

Doesn’t apply well lashes still look small, no volume doesnt satisfy my needs for a good mascara. Brush doesn’t apply well, wish it was a more thicker want the plastic brush just isn’t the same like a brush with brissels

December 02, 2020

!!!

Great length and volume, and a great price!!! Definitely will be buying this again. Doesn’t run or smudge. Great mascara. Love this wand great application just so great

November 10, 2020

Clumpy

I have tried this mascara in the past and was not impressed. I found it to be clumpy and the smell is very cheap and chemically. I also found it to become flaky and fall off as the day went.

October 21, 2020

What volume

I tried this product I was not impressed. I bought because it said volume on it. But I didn't get the result I was hoping for. Did not do anything for me.

June 10, 2020

Not for me

I was very disappointed with this mascara, especially hearing positive reviews about it. It didn’t add any length or volume or thickness either. I wouldn’t recommend this mascara to anyone.

June 03, 2020
    Virginia, United States

Allergic

Sadly one ingredient in here made me allergic to the product. Mind you I don’t have sensitive skin and never knew I was allergic to anything. So I would definitely check ingredients before purchasing this item.

April 28, 2020

Not a fav

This mascara is one of my least favorites. Its so chunky. And leaves my lashes feeling horrible. I would not recommend it to anyone with long thik lashes. I will not be purchasing again anytime soon.