CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    2.0/5

November 26, 2019
    Coventry, United Kingdom

...

This mascara is not the best mascara I have used. It doesn’t give as much definition which I like, however it may depend on how you like your lashes as I like them long and fuller.

1.3/5

November 25, 2019

Dried up

I'm constantly looking for new mascara trying to find the right one and was very disappointed with this one. I found that it dried out fast and barely did anything on my lashes. Overall is a crappy mascara for the price.

October 03, 2019

Déçu ...

J'ai été déçu de se produit ! Il dit être le meilleur de tous et donner du volume mais aucunement ... je les trouver dur a étendre sur me cils et le résultat après c'est comme si je m'était mis 4 couche de mascara pour ensuite ne pas avoir de volume ... je suis désoler mais celui-ci n'était pas fait pour moi malheureusememt !

2.0/5

July 05, 2019

Not my favourite

I found the bristles on the wand to be way to short causing more clumps! I wanted to like this product due to its affordable price but everytime I’ve tried it i just cant get myself to find much good!

July 02, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Not a fan

I am not a fan of this product at all. I do t like the applicator, and I don’t like that the product flakes and I have black specks on my face by the middle of the day.

1.2/5

April 01, 2019

Boring

This mascara sucks. It comes off your lashes like 2 hours after and then you look like a raccoon. But I got to say it did give you a lift when you put it on. I wouldn’t recommend this for a night out maybe to a meeting though.

1.8/5

March 28, 2019

Suck

Pour moi le plus important lorsque je mets du mascara c'est de m'assurer qu'il ne coulera pas à la fin de la soirée or le contraire est arrivé non seulement il a coulé mais il m'a donné des allergies

March 15, 2019

Not my fav

I don’t like how big the applicator is but like how the brush is and it separates the lashes well but doesn’t put enough product on. I go back to it every once in a while and still it just doesn’t add the wow that I want

1.8/5

March 01, 2019

It's not that great

I didn't like the wand it did nothing to lengthen thicken or plump my lashes. It was like I barely used mascara and it felt cheap. Would not buy it ever again.

February 25, 2019

i dont like it

I do not like this mascara. I have very long lashes naturally, but this mascara actually dulls down the length. Very difficult to apply. I think it's actually making my lashes fall out now. I don't see any pluses to this product.