4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    1.3/5

March 01, 2020

Not for me

I bought this product thinking I would love the brush and the mascara. Totally wasted my money. I found the brush was not suited for my lashes and the Mascara dried pretty fast.. Found it lumpy and would clump on my lashes. Would not recommend

1.8/5

February 03, 2020

would not buy it again!

I didnt find that it extended my lashes and was clumpy. and the brush d
    oesnt cove the whole lashes kinda pasty the price is kinda high as well would not recommend at all

January 29, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Won’t be be buying this product again

Was disappointed in this product. I found that it was just to thick and clumpy for me. I don’t think I will purchase this product again. To me it was just a waste of my money.

1.7/5

December 22, 2019

Long lasting?

Doubtful I will try again. This product dried up within the first month. It caused my eyes to water and itch. Very uncomfortable to wear.
    My guess it was on the shelf for way to long

December 13, 2019
    Brent, United Kingdom

Bad mascara

Bad quality becouse not last so long ............................................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

November 26, 2019
    Coventry, United Kingdom

...

This mascara is not the best mascara I have used. It doesn’t give as much definition which I like, however it may depend on how you like your lashes as I like them long and fuller.

1.3/5

November 25, 2019

Dried up

I'm constantly looking for new mascara trying to find the right one and was very disappointed with this one. I found that it dried out fast and barely did anything on my lashes. Overall is a crappy mascara for the price.

October 03, 2019

Déçu ...

J'ai été déçu de se produit ! Il dit être le meilleur de tous et donner du volume mais aucunement ... je les trouver dur a étendre sur me cils et le résultat après c'est comme si je m'était mis 4 couche de mascara pour ensuite ne pas avoir de volume ... je suis désoler mais celui-ci n'était pas fait pour moi malheureusememt !

July 05, 2019

Not my favourite

I found the bristles on the wand to be way to short causing more clumps! I wanted to like this product due to its affordable price but everytime I’ve tried it i just cant get myself to find much good!

July 02, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Not a fan

I am not a fan of this product at all. I do t like the applicator, and I don’t like that the product flakes and I have black specks on my face by the middle of the day.