CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

January 23, 2019

Not a fan

This mascara is simply just not my favourite. The price point is great however I did not find it to work very well. When trying to completely coat the bristles I found it wouldn’t hold enough product so I would have to dip in numerous times just to cover my lashes with the first coat. The other thing i really don’t like is the size of the the actual handle part u hold onto, it’s very fat and was awkward to hold while applying . I also didn’t like the size of the applicator, it was too big as well making it hard to do my bottom lashes and I hit my eye lid more than once which we all know is just plain annoying in general. Over all I wasn’t impressed with this mascara and won’t be using it again .

January 15, 2019

Didnt work for me

I think covergirl is a good company for people with lower incomes however this mascara does not show that. It get's clumpy easily and because its so heavy my lashes didnt stay up.

1.3/5

October 30, 2018

Deception

Jai les cils cours en partant mais maudit que jai detester se peoduit tres dure a enlever avec demaquillant et il fait jn effet motoneux je le recomende pas

September 23, 2018
    United States

I wouldn’t waste my money on it

I decided to try something new and saw this when I applied it I regretted it! It left clumps on my eyelashes, didnt last very long and made my eyes burn all day! I wont waste my money again

July 23, 2018

More like clumped lashes

Not a fan of this product felt it clumped my lashes together. Didn't add any volume makes Yu lashes look non existent due to clumping. Maybe a better brush would help.

July 19, 2018

Not for me

Covergirl Lashblast Volume Mascara wasn't for me. I didn't find it gave me much volume, and I found that it clumped my lashes together. I would like to give Covergirl another chance in the mascara department, but maybe with a different style.

June 26, 2018

nope. not good enough for me

I never leave the house without mascara on. I have tried so many mascaras and some have impressed while others have seriously disappointed me. Cover Girl has a good reputation in my book. The products always work well and have a decent quality - however....Lash Blast is one of the ones that disappointed me. As I applied it I had to check the wand to see if the mascara had dried out. It did nothing for my lashes. I had to put like 20 layers to make it look like I even had lashes. I usually expect better quality from Cover Girl and would not recommend this mascara to anyone.

May 20, 2018
    California, United States

Guest User

If you like spidery lashes than this may be for you but it looked way to tacky for my lashes and clumped them all up. I do not recommend this product.

May 14, 2018

I will never buy this again.

I am always on the look out for a good, cheap mascara... when i saw this i bought it because normally I LOVE covergirl products but it's horrible. It takes forever to dry when i apply it, it clumps my lashes and makes them look horrible.

April 01, 2018

Not great

I wouldn’t buy this product again it’s very clumpy and I find I have more problems with it the it’s worth I would buy a cheaper more effective Brant before buy this again