4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

September 25, 2021

Not my fave

I never really got the hype! My eyelashes tocuhes more of the barrel than the actual bristles.. It's okay but if you're looking for a good drug store mascara check out Essence lash princess!

2.7/5

May 18, 2021

Makes me miss lash extensions

All about the brush. After having the luxury of having lash extensions but with lockdowns closing salons had to go back to using mascara. The plastic brush is hard to use and doesn’t give that full look that other máscaras give with the fluffy brush. The positive note is that if you have natural long lashes this would work for you as it doesn’t clump.

March 25, 2021

Ok to use as a base mascara

I found this mascara does not give the desired fullness and length that I prefer. The price is decent, but I usually use it as a base and then add another coat of another mascara to get the full effect that I am looking for. This mascara works well as a base coat as it is not too clumpy, and gives a little volume, but I would not wear just this mascara without using another to boost the effect.

February 28, 2021

Will not buy again

Person did not like this product made my eyes water right. not work for me personally. Made my eyelashes separate. Personally will not buy product again.

February 09, 2021
    Washington, United States

Dries my lashes out badly!

My lashes get dry and brittle whenever I use this stuff. The colour is nice and the wand is great, but the solution dries out my eyelashes a great deal, quickly: they’ll get brittle and fall out or break. Don’t recommend.

2.2/5

February 08, 2021

It's not my favorite.

It doesn't give me the volume and length I desired. Compared to other mascara I would say they are other in the market with the same price that are much better.

January 28, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great but just not for me

This is an excellent mascara, I love that it doesn't make my lashes clumpy whatsoever, and it does give length; but personally, not for me, as I prefer the extreme dramatic, long, thick look and this is more of a subtle look. Great for a Workplace setting

2.2/5

January 13, 2021

Nah

I dont care for this mascara at all to be honest. It clumps on my lashes and crumbles throughout the day onto my cheeks making me look like a mess. Not a fan.

November 25, 2020

Nice price

The product is priced well, however, it does not stay well. I often find myself wiping away smeared mascara. I will stick to my better mascara instead. Or use waterproof

November 19, 2020

Clumpy

This mascara is very clumpy and also drys up very quickly. It made my eyelashes feel heavy, and I found little bits would fall in my eyes during the day.