CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018
    2.8/5

March 19, 2019

All Good except the clumps!

I tried the mascara during the winter for a outdoor party, once outside, it started clumping the eyelashes together, and wasn't what I expected, had to take it off, with a few of my lashes :( It had worked great during summer though.

2.7/5

March 01, 2019

No for me

My eyelashes are extremely short and this mascara does not work for me. It may be the brush is not right but I also don’t like how this clumps. I find that it also irritates my eyes as they turn red.

February 22, 2019

Lash blast

One of the best I used mine wasn’t waterproof would like it more I love how it separates my lashes and dosent stick together and makes it look like I got lashes

February 21, 2019

Great mascara

I try covergirl mascaras often because they are often changing and a good mascara is a must in my beauty routine. I loved the applicator brush and found it didnt clump or flake like some other mascaras tend to do. I wpuld buy this product again and I would reccomend to friends.

February 12, 2019

So so

It’s not A terrible mascara but I just wished it would keep my lashes curled throughout the day. They always end up flat and smudged with a bit of flaking. If it was wTerproof it would be amazing

2.8/5

February 11, 2019

Hated this

I Tried this product and absolute hated it. Clumpy and my lashes all stuck together ! It didn't add any volume or length. Will not be buying this product again!

February 07, 2019

Lashes fall flat

I find my lashes look great when I first apply , however after an hour or two they are clumped or completely gone . Disapointed in the outcome but you get what you pay for .

2.2/5

February 07, 2019

Not a fan

I am not at all a fan of this mascara, I found the formula too wet, it smudged after only a short time. There are much better inexpensive options out there. Not a fan.

February 06, 2019

Will not buy it again as its too thick for me

When I bought it! I though it’ll be good for party to lift my face look much better but findin when I put it on. It’s build too thick to make it look too much blacker than usual! It look nice but too much for me. It’s not my cup of tea! But it’s good experience to experiment something new.

2.7/5

January 26, 2019

Mascara

I liked the product and would buy it again. I found that this product clumped after a few months. There is no colour selection. Just the standard browns and blacks.