CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

January 15, 2020

it's pretty ok

mediocre performance. stayed on well and easy to remove. Had some flakiness using 2 coats. Seemed to have better coverage once it aged a bit. I continue to use it but probably wouldn't buy again.

January 14, 2020

Didnt deliver

I have been looking for a good quality, inexpensive drugstore mascara. I tried this and was disappointed. I was not a fan of the brush or wear. It didn't last, and I didnt like the application. Just not good coverage or build.

January 06, 2020

I would buy this product.

I did love the product but would love to know if you have any that is waterproof. I have very sensitive eyes and require my products to be waterproof.

December 20, 2019
    Waltham Forest, United Kingdom

Not happy at all. Don't stay all day long, keep my eyes red

Don't recommend this product. Cheap price and cheap product. Don't stay all day long. Keep my eyes red and i cried all day. So have some allergy from it.

December 18, 2019

Meh

It adds volume but only because it causes your eyelashes to clump together. It also flakes off like crazy. It's got one of the shortest lifespans of all the mascaras I've ever tried. Dries out way too fast. Meh

2.7/5

December 15, 2019

Pas tres bon / not soo good

Je trouve que les cils sur la brosse sont trop court alors le mascara va sur le dessu de la paupiere , mais si tu est mal prit et tu as besoin dun mascara sa fait l'affaire , n'en mettez pas trop il fait des mottons

December 11, 2019

Good mascara

Good mascara at a decent price point. I would be purchase consistently if they didn't test on animals, due to this I won't ever purchase. Hopefully covergirl will choose to be cruelty free one day soon.

November 26, 2019

Good value, but too big container

In general I just love Covergirl products, but concerning this mascara, I found that the container is too big, and that the brush doesn't suit my needs.

2.2/5

November 11, 2019

Bof

Malheureusement je suis très difficile en mascara. Je souhaite un mascara qui développe les cils et les remonte afin d’avoir un regard assez étiré.
    Ce mascara ne me convient pas car il met trop de produit et ne développe pas assez le cil en longueur mais le laisse plutôt naturel et on dirait des cils noirs.
    Je n’ai pas aimé.

October 16, 2019

Lashesssss

-does make my lashes long
    - It does not leave a mess on my skin (waterproof)
    I have bought few mascara because i finished the one that we are reviewing about and of course at the store it ran out of the one!
    NOW, huge difference....I'm so frustrated I bought 2 different once...so not satisfied

So this mascara is worth it. There are different options on the blackest black colour to I don't even know 🤷🏽‍♀️ because I use blackest black colour

Definitely try it out