CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

October 02, 2019

Covergirl Lashblast Volume Mascara Review

I feel bad for writing such an awful review but I'm just giving my honest personal opinion. I love Covergirl products but this one just doesn't do it for me. The formula is very clumpy, it gives the lashes no curl whatsoever but I must admit the price is good. I apologize to anyone who likes this mascara but it isn't for me.

2.7/5

October 01, 2019

Don't bother!

For someone like me who has a hard time finding that right mascara that would give you volume, this product did not fulfill my needs and or provide volume. I highly recommend paying a little bit more and aim for quality.

2.3/5

September 26, 2019

Covergirl Mascara

Tried this mascara a couple times and did not like it. It was thick and clumpy to put on. It didn’t make my lashes long or have lots of volume like it says they should. I did not enjoy it.

September 26, 2019
    United Kingdom

Not for me

I was reccomended this mascara by a friend but it really didn't suit my lashes I didn't like the brush style I found it clumsy and messy without actually making my lashes look much different

2.2/5

September 03, 2019

Nah

Not the best mascara I have ever used. The brush is very tiny- the bristles are hard and it's easy to scratch your eye. I would not recommend this product.

August 30, 2019

Not the worst

Does a good job, not was i was expecting and ive seen better but it works great for a certain length. It wont leak when you go at the beach or on rainy days atlease thats the best part !

2.3/5

August 21, 2019
    Texas, United States

Not for me

This mascara isnt the greatest. It made my lashes look super clumpy, because i had to put a lot to even make it look like my lashes were longer. Hard to take off.

August 13, 2019

Adore

Absolutely adore this mascara. Great finish to an evening look <3 Only disadvantage is if you're bad and do not wash it off the night before, it is hard to scrub off the face.

2.2/5

August 13, 2019

Mascara

I personally didn’t like this product. I felt it made my eyelash look goopy. It didn’t give my eyelash any volume at all! It look really clumpy as well! Just wasn’t the right product for me.

2.8/5

August 10, 2019

I was not a fan

I have naturally thin and short lashes and this did me no good. I find the brush to be way too big for the runny formula. It is cheap quality and I wouldn’t use again.