4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

November 27, 2020
    San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago

Nice Mascara

For a drugstore brand this mascara works really well. I love how it curls, it lasts long enough and doesn't smudge once you apply it properly.
    I've always been a fan of the Covergirl brand and this mascara is no exception.

November 26, 2020

This is one of the best mascaras

This was one of the nicest mascaras I have ever used. It was long lasting. I had it on for more than 24 hours. I would definitely recommend this mascara to anytone. I will buy this in future as well.

November 24, 2020

I love this product from covergirl for my lashes!

I love this product from covergirl! It does the job and it doesn't make my eyes itchy like other products I have tried in the past. It gives me the boost I need.

November 21, 2020

Good for a Value Mascara

I have been using this mascara for years as my "value" go-to mascara. I have other mascaras that are higher-end and for different purposes (ex. evening out) but this one is good for daily use and a natural look.

I have seen reviewers mention clumping and I find that this tends to happen when the product sat on the shelf too long at the retailer. When this happens I add a 1/2 drop of food-grade lavender essential oil directly to it and it solves the issue. Oddly enough I also seem to find the "Brown-black" shade lighter in consistency and smoother on application then the all-black shades.

Application: I am always careful when applying mascara and I do follow a specific technique so unless this is very dried out when I purchase it then I don't have issues with clumping. I have also used this for layering under more pigmented glam mascaras (think cobalt blue or bright purple) and it worked well. I have sensitive eyes (ocular rosacea) and it doesn't cause me irritation and removes easily with eye wipes.

Effectiveness: I use the regular version (waterproof mascara of any brand irritates my eyes) and unless I use a heavy moisturizer or sweat excessively then it stays put. I have naturally long eyelashes and this mascara defines them and plumps them up in a natural-looking way making it good for daily use. I only apply one layer and I don't use a primer or any type of glue-on lash extensions. I have used magnetic lash extensions with this mascara and it was worked great.

Shade selection: I had tried several shades and liked them all. My only con is that previously this mascara was available in a navy blue shade and it was stunning on blue eyes. I have not seen it for a few years now and wish it would be brought back as I have a hard time finding a blue mascara I really like.

Overall for the price and availability (I live in a Northern area that can make it difficult to obtain a lot of product brands) I like this mascara and have yet to find a better value-based option.

November 21, 2020

This mascara is not for me.

I'va used this mascara in the past, at the beginning it when on smoothly and clump free but product dries up and become clumpy in bottle just after a few use..if the formula didn't dried up so fast in bottle it would have made a great product.

November 19, 2020

good mascara

I’ve used this mascara once , it is not the best but i recommend to people that dont want to spend alot on mascaras because it still does a decent job on the lashes .

November 19, 2020

Good price, good mascara

Nice mascara for a nice price! I did find this one a little clumpy at the beginning but after using it for a little longer it became better. Nice long, dark lashes

November 17, 2020

I grew up using this mascara.

I have been a loyal buyer of this mascara for over 5 years. I love how black it is and that it isn't flaky like some other brands. It give a dramatic lash effect. Its also very easy to take off which is a bonus!

November 11, 2020

Yasssss

This mascara is nice because it does not make your eyelashes clump up I don't wear makeup often so my eyelashes are like ever just straight and these allow me to shape and define without a problem

November 06, 2020

A easy enough to use but does clump over shorter time

Value of this mascara is great and you can find it most stores. Goes on easy enough without much mess. The brush is good for separating lashes. I dont find it lasts very long before it clumps. But its cheap enough you can grab another one!