CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

January 18, 2019

good buy for the price

i liked this mascara compared to other brands its cheaper and last longer. never had any clumping. it is not super liquidy so it goes on nice and thick and looks great

January 18, 2019

Good product

This mascara is awesome and it is at pair with mascaras that are over $40or more! I have been using this mascara for the past year or so and would defently recommend it to all my friends.. 🙂

3.2/5

January 16, 2019

Very clumpy!

I have super thin, short and light eyelash so I was super excited to try this product but unfortunately it way too clumpy to use. It gives quite a trashy look. Price is cheap, but you're better of spending more money on a better quality mascara.

January 15, 2019

lashblast

This mascara is not bad at all for the pricepoint. It goes on easily and it thickens and elongates my lashes. One thing I don't like it clumps fairly easily. All in all, if I was in a pinch, I'd buy again, otherwise I'd opt for another variety from this brand.

3.2/5

January 14, 2019

Pretty good for price

I like that it Didn’t clump.... but it went on very fine.... I needed to reapply often, and had to wait for it to dry inberween layers. But I sure looked good once I got the thickness to where I like it

January 13, 2019

Does the job

I used quite a bit to coat my lashes and they became a lot darker, didn’t add too much length but the applicator brush did a good job of brushing out my lashes. Not the prettiest packaging or most professional brush but something to reach for if you are in a bind or just want to wear some mascara that does it’s job.

January 13, 2019

Je racheterais ce produit encore

Belle grosse brosse qui amplifie et allonge les cils de facon remarquable. Pas de grumeaux, s étend tres bien. Donne de beaux resultats. Je le recommande

January 11, 2019

An okay, light mascara for everyday use

Given the packaging, I was hoping for a thicker substance. The brush didn't do much to prevent clumps either. But it did last longer than other brands I've tried. Decided to use it for casual outings and work. Lasts throughout the day without bleeding onto skin underneath eyes.

January 08, 2019

Great value, my favourite mascara

I love this mascara. It’s priced right, and brushes very well. I would say it’s nearly on par with high end mascara I used to purchase. So much so, that now it’s the only mascara I buy.

January 05, 2019

Great product

I grabbed this mascara when my product was unavailable. I was pleasantly surprised. It is very black, makes my lashes look longer, and is quite waterproof. I will definitely buy it again!