4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

July 05, 2020

I had better makeup

I was excited to use this kind of mascara but it wasn't the best and clumped in my lashes. If you had a little brush to remove the clumps than it's a must try.

July 03, 2020

lashblast mascara

lashblast mascara is wonderful.I have a hard time chosing mascaras that work with my allergies..This one..however..did not cause any redness..itchimg or burning for me..I believe i have found my new mascara...great product

June 29, 2020

Good mascara

This mascara goes on well, and I didn't find it made my lashes stick together. I did find that it did tend to start to flake off a bit by the end if the day. The wand was nice if you dont have think lashes like me.

June 21, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Awesome

I have bought covergirl mascara almost all my life, some of the mascaras werent as effective as the lashblast column I would totally recommend buying it. My eyelashes are not noticeable but with the last blast, they are.. 🙂

June 19, 2020

It’s ok

It’s Not the best mascara I have ever used. But it works. The price is affordable and it lasts for a long time so it’s not a bad product. However, it doesn’t make you’re lashes look natural and it doesn’t last all day long.

June 18, 2020

Mascara adds great volume to your eyelashes!!

It goes on smoothly, adds great volume, and lengthens lashes without smudging or flaking throughout the day. In our test, it was the single most waterproof product of the bunch.

June 18, 2020

Would buy it again

I don't ware make up often but when I do I love using this stuff. It's not clumpy an doesn't make my eye lashes feel heavy or gunky feeling. It's my favourite orange tube

June 09, 2020

Great value

I loved this product, especially at the price point. It was easy to use and didnt clump. The brush size made it so you used less, as it coated more lashes at once.

June 05, 2020

Hard to remove

I found this mascara hard to get off even in the non-waterproof. I found it to be quite tacky on my eyelashes and some eyelashes were sore. The wand is great though for length and volume.

May 28, 2020

Disappointed flat lashes

I wouldn't buy this mascara again. It was a great price but didn't work well. It doesn't coat the lashes enough, I had to keep apolying. They ended up looking kinda stringy.