CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

March 19, 2019

Meh

Found this to be mediocre mascara. It worked but found it lack lusture. It was super affordable but wouldn’t defiantly spend a few extra bucks next time. The brush was too small in my opinion and didn’t have the coverage of others I have used in the past

March 18, 2019

Looove iiit

Love this mascara, doesn't clump and stays on the majority of the day and keeps my lashes full and volumized! Would totally recommend this for the price !

March 08, 2019

You’ll love your lashes!

It’s a great mascara!! I love the nice and big round brush!! Good colour choices. It’s comes in on the cheaper side which is great!! I think for the price it’s a fantastic buy!

March 06, 2019

Good stuff

This mascara is pretty good I have to say and the price is very reasonable. Great volume and easy to apply. I would definitely recommend for anyone who would likes volume for a great price?

February 28, 2019

great cheapie, not for sensitive eyes

An oldie and a goodie, but not for me. I have slightly more sensitive eyes than others and upon trying drugstore faves trying to find my favorite mascara, I tried this. Loved how my lashes looked, loved the price but did NOT like how my eyes became red, crusty and goopy.

February 25, 2019

covergirl lashblast volume mascara

Le mascara lashblast volume mascara est un mascara de bonne qualité. Je l' utilise souvent je trouve que mes cils semble plus volumineux ,a comparer a celui que j'utilisais auparavant. Merci.

February 23, 2019

Amazing

Have used and in love with it and already bought it again. Will always try others but this product would be my all time favourite one and perfect for daily use as well.

February 22, 2019

Great Drug Store Option

I try out a lot of new mascaras, but for a drug store option this one is pretty good. I tend to always come back to it after trying other things. I would recommend it.

February 19, 2019

Im in love!!!!

This product change my life for the better, my mom,my sister and even my grandma use and love it!It make my eyes open.You can use it for every occasion.

February 17, 2019

Covergirl you got it covered

Lash blast mascara, is of course going to work well. Covergirl is world renown, and you know that it's going to be very good quality. The price is a little steep, but can be justified when you put on that mascara. Your lashes jump to your eyebrows! Lasts all day without smudge. Also very waterproof! Can honestly say I love it