4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    3.2/5

June 07, 2021
    Pennsylvania, United States

Love this

I LOVE THIS!! It always makes my lashes so voluminous and never fails to disappoint. It doesn’t dry out fast either. I would definitely recommend to anyone.

May 10, 2021

Does the Job!

It is not the best mascara I've used, but it totally does the job. And for the price it's pretty good buy! If you can't afford to go all out on your makeup this one is a go to.

May 05, 2021

Doesn't do a very good job of holding a curl

I have stick straight and short lashes that did not like this mascara that much. While it's a good price, it didn't do a good job of holding a curl for more than an hour or so. I also found that it would smudge in the outer corner sometimes. I have other more expensive mascaras that I prefer, but it has worked well for my friends with longer lashes.

May 03, 2021

Pretty decent

This mascara works pretty well. It goes on lightly and isn't clumpy at all. I would use this more as an every now and then product rather than an every day product.

May 01, 2021

Lashblast review

I liked this mascara. I tend to
    Look for the more natural
    Look when it Comes to makeup and this mascara was nice and made my
    Lashes look full but still natural and not clumpy or fake.

April 18, 2021

It is.... Ok

I got this from my local drug store because it was less expensive than others. The product wears nice, doesn't go flakey but I would like to see more umph to the lashes. I do have short lashes so this would be better for someone with longer lashes

April 18, 2021

Not my favourite mascara

The mascara it’s self wasn’t so bad. But I hate the brush. I have short lashes and really like a brush with long bristles. If the applicator had bristles that got into my short lashes better I would buy again.

April 15, 2021

Cover girl lashlast mascara

I like the mascara and the want it doesn’t clump and separates lashes well when applying mascara. It is very reasonably priced and a good quality product

April 14, 2021

Du volume, on aime

J’ai essayé ce mascara et j’ai trouvé qu’il donnait du volume à mes cils. Je ne fut pas déçue du résultat. C’est un bon produit qualité-prix.

Cela a mis l’accent et accentué mon regard. Je vais le racheter c’est certain et je le recommande.

April 12, 2021

Loved this! Makes your eyelashes so luscious!

I normally don’t write reviews for mascara but for this one only applying one layer of mascara just as I normally would my eyelashes were twice as voluminous. Would definitely recommend.