4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

September 17, 2020

Covergirl Volume Mascara

This is a great mascara, it makes my natural lashes look so great.
    Ever since purchasing this product It has really enhanced my makeup. This product is great for those who prefer a natural look with a bit of volume.

September 09, 2020

Good but not my favourite.

I've always been a Covergirl mascara loyalist. Once in awhile I like to change it up and try other brands or other lines of Covergirl mascara and this was one of those times. While I did find that it gave my lashes a nice volume I found that my two go two's, the pink 'Full Lash Bloom' and the purple 'Lash Blast Fusion' added more volume than this one.

September 08, 2020

Highliter for your eyelashes.

I like to wear daily mascara so i try diffrent mascara.I try this maskara also.I like it very much its hightlight your lashes and looks big ,amazing and beautiful.

September 06, 2020

This is a decent product for the price

Very affordable and good quality product. I have bought this mascara for years. Obviously I have used others but this is a great go to mascara that makes your lashes look amazing. Recommended you give it a try.

September 02, 2020

Great Mascara

Its a great mascara with good value. It can be purchased almost anywhere and works great. It's not clumpy and flakey, its easy to apply, and the wand is easy to use!

September 02, 2020

great for the price

I liked this for the price. It didn't clump or flake which I find often happens with some drug mart mascaras, especially in the summer. It made my lashes long and the lift stayed for most of the day (I have really straight eyelashes and don't always use an eyelash curler as I rush out the door).

September 01, 2020

I was cool

This mascara is amazing! My eyelashes go from non-existent to eye popping. My lashes look long and thick and without the clumps. It has a real natural look that I just love

August 27, 2020

Love this product! Would highly recommend to anyone of all a

Love this product! Would highly recommend to anyone of all ages. Super affordable too! Love this product! Would highly recommend to anyone of all ages. Super affordable too!

August 26, 2020

Low cost, works great!

Being a cheaper product it actually works wonderfully!
    Many times, having just thrown this on quickly, I have been complimented on how long and full my lashes look!
    I love the thickness and sturdiness of the wand as well. I would highly recommend for anyone who doesn’t want to spend a ton on a mascara but want great guilty makeup

3.2/5

August 10, 2020

next best

I normally buy my mascaras from top of the line makeup companies, but when i can't get my usual mascara this is the stuff I go next. As long as I don't apply it more than once i won't get chunks in my lashes. Its the next best thing to top of the line mascaras.