CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

May 23, 2019

Sticky wnd clumpy.

Not the best mascara out there... I do like the brush, but not a super fan of the formula. I find it clumps extremely fast and easy on the lash and stays tacky for quite a while. It does not wipe off easily with makeup wipes or soap and water.

May 19, 2019

Love the product because..

This was great the brush came out nice and clean no globs and the black stayed all day. I have super watery eyes and usually have to reapply this lasted!

May 19, 2019

great inexpensive mascara

I have used this mascara for about 2 years. It gives me volume and lasts about 2 moni told 2 friends about it and now they buy it ths. I usually buy it for 5.00 or less.

May 16, 2019

i loved this product...my lashes looked great!

this mascara made my lashes pop....the looked fuller and longer...i would recommend it to anybody plus the price is definitely right....loved it in brown

May 15, 2019

I recommend covergirl mascara!

I loved how it lasts and doesn't clump or smear as the day goes on. However I've always struggled with finding a brush that puts my mascara on easily both top and bottom lashes and here is where this particular brand was lacking as well unfortunately, but that was the only fault that I had with it all in all was getting it on my lashes once it was there lol I loved the look and feel of it all day long!

May 14, 2019

Less coats needed.

I like the product because it takes one maybe two coats to fill in my lashes. I find that near the end it starts to get mildly thicker and drys faster when applying. Price is great and lasts a long time. My regular mascara and will continue to be.

May 14, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Excellent mascara for the price

I have tried many different types of mascara's and this one is the best I have tried for a lower price point. It stays on well, doesn't flake off and doesn't irritate my eyes at all.

May 06, 2019

Great mascara!

I feel like this mascara is very good quality, and it’s great price wise. Once it gets older it will start to clump but I usually use it before it gets to that point. I don’t like waterproof in general, but when I have accidentally purchased it, it def is waterproof and stays on!

May 06, 2019

Great product

I will continue to buy this product, I use the waterproof one and absolutely love it, not clumpy or to thick it's perfect, cover girl will always have my busniess

May 02, 2019

Good in a pinch.

My mother uses this mascara exclusively but personally it’s not for me! I’ve had issues with clumping, and I’ve given it more than one chance. It also has a strange hairspray smell to it that personally I don’t find pleasant. A couple things I like about it where the colour- I like black and it always makes my lashes stand out. It also stays on really well and comes off just as good.