CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

November 07, 2019

Great mascara

Simple mascara, no messing around. Love the silicone brush, formula is clump free which is super important and doesnt smudge.
    Great price, great formula, great brand!

November 06, 2019
    United Kingdom

I will but this products again

I think the mascara is very good. It lengthens and thickens my eyelashes nicely. The mascara puts on easily, does not stick the eyelashes and smells nice

November 01, 2019
    Texas, United States

covergirl mascara

This mascara was my goto in drugstore brands. Its jet black and easy to apply. I dont like the way it smells , i can smell it while applying on my lashes.

October 10, 2019

Covergirl mascara

I like doing it but found it to go dry rather quickly ..it was very nice product but I found that it doesn't last long An goes dry An isn't my favourite because of that in a pinch when my favourite s aren't available I have bought until my favourite product was available ...it is good for a In between. As it doesn't last long enough to enjoy for very long

October 07, 2019

Works well but a few clumps

I really liked this product at first, went on well and definitely gave me nice lashes. After a little while of using it, I noticed it clumped faster than other brands I have used. Too bad too because the applicator is such a nice shape.

October 06, 2019

Pleased with the product and will buy it again.

I buy this brand of mascara as is one of the few that come in brown black color. I also like the way it actually extends my lashes. Not many do that. I continue using this brand.

3.2/5

October 03, 2019

The price of this mascara is probably the best part, I found that it doesn't give me much length however the volume seems to clump. The black colour is really dark which is nice.

Cover girl mascara

I neither loves or hated this product.i found it to be a little to clumpy for me.it work alright.the price is good but I'm sorry to say I wouldn't recommend it.

October 03, 2019

Would buy again - good quality for the price you pay

This mascara works as it should. Adds excellent length to your lashes. Lashes have a natural look to them! It is sold for a great price! I would definitely recommend. Looks great with 2 layers!!

October 01, 2019

It's not my favorite mascara but ...

It's a good mascara if you want cheap. The brush doesn't get all.!y lashes i found but it does make them very long the ones it does get. Try for yourself see what you think