1913 reviews
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

March 23, 2019

Volumizing!!

As a person who loves mascara without wearing any fake lashes, this mascara makes my lashes look as if I am wearing fake ones. I love how it makes my lashes look thicker and longer and dark as well! It really makes my eyes pop and I couldn't be happier with the results this product leaves.

March 23, 2019

Affordable

Very affordable mascara.....work very good for the low price does a very good job at giving you extra volume ...gives the eye an extra boost always in my makeup bag!

March 22, 2019

Le mascara que j'utilise depuis toujours!

Après plusieurs essais de différents mascaras, celui-ci est mon coup de coeur! Il fait de beaux et de long cils. En plus j'utilise la formule hydrofuge qui ne coule jamais quand je fais de l'activité physique ou que je me lave au gym.

March 22, 2019

My Go To!

I love this product! My mother always uses covergirl mascara & a lot of other products, so naturally when I was introduced to makeup.. Covergirl Mascara was my first option & I’m not mad about it! I have loved it since I started using it and I very rarely use any other kind! I find it’s easy to use, apply & there are so many different options for what you’re looking for! My eyes are a little sensitive but I have never had an issue with This mascara! Would recommend over and over again!

Love this mascara

I love this mascara. It definitely adds length and volume to my lashes. I love that it doesnt clump and that it is washes off easily. I will most definitely buy this product again

Mascra

Love using this mascara
    It’s great on the eye lashes and gives you good volume with no clumps
    It is great for everyday use I love the cover girl products

Love love love it

I've been buying cover girl products for years and especially love their massacara. This one is my go to. It's long lasting and affordable. Definitely recommended for budget friendly makeup.

Big lashes

This makes lashes look really long and smudge proof. I have used many mascara but this one is my favorite because it doesn't looks clumpy. I would recommend it to my friends and family.

March 20, 2019

The best

I have very fine and sparse eyelashes. I tried Cover Girl lasblast volume mascara and was sold on it immediately.

The brush makes it easy to apply with compling. I use it everyday.

March 20, 2019

The only mascara I use

The cover girl lash blast is the only mascara I use. I try other brands but I always go back to lash blast. It stays all day and all night with no irritation. I love the volume and the boldness of the product.