4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

November 27, 2020

Voluminous thick lashes!!

Such a great mascara from the drugstore!! Super comparable to high end mascaras! I often reach for it to get voluminous thick lashes. My lashes always turn out amazing with this mascara super dark black and it lasts all day.

November 25, 2020

for the price is a steal

This mascara is one of the cheapest best you will ever find. curly the lashes really well.it is easy to use and you get what you paid for for an everyday mascara. my only issues was that I get it all over the upper lid.

November 25, 2020

Hot looking 50 plus!

Love the p3 of this product!! Price, phenomenal results and packaging! Love the look it gives my fine lashes and love the sleek packaging that this product has!!! Love it!!! Constant buy for me!

November 22, 2020

Diamond Mason

This is an amazing mascara it really separated my lashes and made them more bold and lengthy. I loved this product and will continue to use this in the future

November 20, 2020

Favourite mascara!

Been using this mascara for yearssss now. Applies nicely, without causing clumpy lashes (my pet peeve), and stays on all day. Lashes look full and great!

November 19, 2020

I’ve used the same mascara since highschool

This is the only mascara I’ve used that will hold a curl all day long. I have very straight lashes so if the curl doesn’t stay, you can barely tell I have any lashes at all. I’ve tried mascaras along the way but always go back to this one because no others will hold the curl all day long. Never clumpy either!

November 19, 2020

Perfect!

I love a mascara that goes on easily, doesn’t run, and is not clumpy! As someone who uses little to no makeup, I love that this mascara is a perfect price range and doesn’t dry out when not being used every single day.

November 18, 2020

The best mascara in the product line

What an amazing product to use .it curls up your lashes and gives you great volume. No clusters or residue on your lashes and it’s gorgeous . It’s super and amazing mascara

November 18, 2020

beautiful product!

looks so so good on the lashes, extremely recommend to everyone. If you have tint lashes and want them to look long and accentuated. get this! really nice :)

November 17, 2020

Great mascara with an affordable price!

I love this mascara, I’ve been using it for the past two years, the design of the brush avoids clumpy eyelashes. Affordable product with great quality. Highly recommend!