CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

January 25, 2020

Can’t go wrong with cg mascaras

I find Cover girl mascaras to be some of the most volumizing and long lasting - and this one is no exception. Lasts all day an doesn’t flake. The only dislike is the sharpe and size of the handle.

January 25, 2020

A must have on a night out

My new go to mascara is cover girl lashblast volume mascara. It leaves my eyelashes looking full and marvelous. It definitely completes any look from first date to wedding guest nothing is too big for cover girl lash blast volume mascara.

January 24, 2020

Great value

Ive used this for years. Never clumps, dries out or bothers my eyes. Every time I try somethingelse it simply doesn’t compare so therefore I’ll be using it forever

January 23, 2020

BUT THIS!

One of my favourite mascaras! Im not a makeup artist but its one the best mascaras ive used. It gives my lashes thickness and makes them longer and prettier!

Best drug store mascara

I love the cover girl last blast mascara ! I use both high end and drug store brand and this one is by far the beat drug store mascara I have used. It does not leave my lashes looking clumpy and sad and it leave them looking full and lifted.

January 22, 2020

I admittedly don't know much about makeup... but I LOVE this

I admittedly don't know much about makeup... but I LOVE this mascara brand and their wand brush!!! It's one of few brushes (other ones are also covergirl brand) that I can use on my eyelashes without getting mascara all over my face (lol.)

Great mascara!

This mascara gives such a good curl to my lashes and leaves no clumps! I highly recommend it! It is also so cost effective and easy to find in many stores

January 21, 2020

Lashes to the sky!

I love how it coats my eyelashes and doesn't make my eyelashes clump. The bristles are very nice and evenly spread. It lasts a long time and my eyelashes look great.

January 19, 2020

Awesome mascara for a drugstore brand!

I have spent close to a hundred dollars to achieve the same volume I get with this little wand!! I absolutely love it for the price and quality!! Would recommend if your looking for a cheap alternative to high end mascaras!

January 19, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Good budget friendly item

Good budget friendly mascara. Easy to find in store and does the job well.purchased for my daughter who is starting to use makeup. She loves it and I loved that it was not too expensive. Colour is nice and it comes off easily.