CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Fuller lashes

I’ve tried many mascaras out there and this is the one I come back to time after time. There’s no clumping flaking two coats is all it takes to achieve full long lashes that look great all day. I never have to touch up my lashes. Highly recommend cover girl lashblast volume mascara 🙂

Great stuff

I really like that I only have to apply a small amount to get the volume and length I am looking for. I love that it don’t clump or smear. Great mascara for the price and I recommend

Only the best Mascara

Cover Girl is by far the best mascara regardless of price. It does smudge or dry your lashes out. It glides on easily and makes your lashes very plush.

Love it

It does not clump and goes on great, I wear false lashes sometimes and it doesn't ruin them. I will continue to purchase this product. I also buy it for my daughter who has long lashes but wanted volume and she loves it.

Awesome

I tried this product for the first time and decided to switch it with my regular mascara. I got so many compliments all day long at work that I have officially switched my brand of mascara to covergirl last blast volume booster.

Great mascara

I’ve used this mascara for years and love it!! It makes my lashes nice and full and I don’t have to pay a fortune for it. I’ve never had an issue with clumping either.

Luscious Lashes

Both this product for myself and my daughter for Christmas and we both love it. I don't use as often as her but she loves the long length and full coverage that it gives! Will be our go to mascara in the future!

Beautiful full dark lashes

I have very thinning eyelashes ..therefore I am always looking for a mascara that will lengthen and add volume.this did both
    .more of a volumizer than a lengthener
    Very dark lashes

January 18, 2019

Lashes dark like my soul

When it comes to mascara there are a few factors that come in. I like my brush thick and my lashes as dark as possible. This cover girl lashblast delivers!! Also very affordable.

January 18, 2019

Does what it advertises

I use this as my every day mascara. It makes my lashes look fuller, lasts the whole day and doesnt smudge (no more looking like a trash panda :p). It is a bit sticky and can be a bit tricky to get the hang of at first, otherwise I love it.