1991 reviews
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

May 18, 2019

Covergirl Lashblast Volume

Covergirl Lashblast Volume mascara is excellent. Love how it makes my eyelashes look full and long. It also doesn't clump and last allday. A great price too.

Great masscara

Great mascara. I was skeptics at first as my eyes are my greatest asset. I like masscara with lots of volume and needs to be a deep Barack, covering each and every lash and easy to remove. Mizzcara is my username, so I am not kidding when I say I use the best.

New Brunswick, Canada

Would buy again

Not my favourite but I would buy it again for the value. I've had better but I've had much worse. I don't find it too special but it does the trick for a basic mascara.

May 15, 2019

Makes lashes look thick and long!

I absolutely love this mascara. It does not clump and it makes my eyelashes look thick and long. It stays put throughout the day so I don't have to worry about it smudging under my eyes. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family and will definitely be purchasing again when i run out.

Great mascara

Gives thick long looking lashes. Great price. Lasted. No smudges .will buy again better then other more expensive ones I've tried
    Like the color. Most drug stores Walmart carries the mascara.

My go to mascara

This is by far my favorite mascara, and I don't have to break the bank to get it. I don't get clumps, and it leaves my lashes looking fuller and even longer. The brush I think is very key in the application. I have bought more expensive brands, and I hated the brush. When my other favorite mascara was discontinued, it took me a long time to find one that I really liked. This is the winner and I would recommend it to others as well.

Mascara love it

I love this mascara it goes on smooth and doesnt leave my eye lashes feeling chunky and gave my eye lashes the boost they needed and its stylish bottle it came in

May 03, 2019

A classic but a goodie!

I have very short, stubby lashes. Boo! But I know this product will always have my back. I like this mascaras for more of everyday makeup. It’s one of the first mascaras I bought when i started doing makeup and it’s one I will keep repurchasing!!

May 02, 2019

awesome

this mascara is great i recommend this to anyone because it is awesome. i have bought this for all of my friends and family :)!!!!!!!!! they sll love it too !!!!!!!!!!!!

May 02, 2019

Glowing eyes ❤️😍❤️

Pop! Wow My eyes are glowing this is the best mascara or you could ever imagine you think your mascara is good try this one in love 😍!Especially if you have short lashes like me I hundred percent recommend this