4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

July 08, 2020
    Florida, United States

Absolutely reusable

Lots of volume made my lashes look out of this world I got one for my daughter and she is a believer like her mama would definitely try this again!

July 03, 2020

Love it!

I thought my.lashes looked pretty long and full with other mascaras...then I tried this. What a difference! Really makes my lashes stand out . Great product for a great price.

July 02, 2020

Loooove it

I have naturally long eye lashes, with literally one flick of this product on my eyelashes the pop so much I can actually feel my eyelashes touch my eye brows !!!!!

July 01, 2020

love it

My eyes are sensitive and i haven't had any issues with this mascara. It washes off easily and it doesn't smudge . This mascara is very volumizing and lengthening on my lashes without any clumps.

June 23, 2020

Lashblast

Love love love this mascara! I've tried way to many different brands and none have came close to this mascara, used it for at least 6+ years and will continue.

June 22, 2020
    Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom

One of my faves

This is one of my most used lash products,it’s not my most favourites but my family all use it and they love it even my gran😂 give the lashes you dream of natural but glam look

June 20, 2020

One and only

This is the only mascara I will buy. It's a good price and the quality is superb. It really adds that extra oomph to my makeup and draws attention to my eyes.
    It's also easy to remove at the end of the day.

June 20, 2020

Quality product!

To be honest I have tried so many different kinds of mascaras and I found it very challenging to find one that works well no matter how much I paid or where I bought it from. This product specifically, makes wonders and blows my mind how amazing n satisfied I am with trying it. Now I use it all the time. I won't buy another anywhere else.

June 19, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Never clumps

I LOVE ❤️ this mascara! Great value that goes on nicely (perfect size brush) and never clumps. I’ve worn it to the gym and didn’t look like a raccoon after.

June 19, 2020

One of the best mascaras I’ve used.

Honestly, I’ve spent a LOT of money on makeup - mostly from Sephora. And honestly out of all the mascaras I’ve tried in the past, this is one of the ones that I’ve always gone back to. It fills my lashes and makes them look full and beautiful. You don’t need a lot of product, a little goes a long way.