2046 reviews
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

July 17, 2019

Volumzing and Lengthening

I love this mascara I received from Chickadvisor! Its absolutely amazing, the product doesn't leave clumps and actually makes lashes look thicker and longer! I will be buying this in the future!

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Flattering Eyelashes

I have very fine stumpy eyelashes and find it so hard to find a mascara that makes me look like I actually have any eye lashes at all. Well this mascara didn't disappoint. Some mascaras make my eyelashes clumpy but this product keeps my eyelashes seperate making then look longer and defined. Would recommend this to others I'm very impressed

Sandwell, United Kingdom

Great volume

This mascara adds great volume to my lashes and makes me look gorgeous. Many other items in the market haven’t been able to come close to how good this one looks

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Good mascara!

I don't usually buy covergirl mascara but thought I would give it a try and it was very good. Love the deep colour and really made my eyes stand out. Great for nights out and nights in

Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Great looking lashes

Bought this mascara for my holidays.... love trying new things when going away .... Made my lashes look thick and natural. The brush separated the lashes really well.... also found it easy to remove too.

July 12, 2019
    New York, United States

good coverage

This mascara is good if you have sparse lashes, it really builds them up to look thicker. I use this every day with the cover girl primer and it looks great.

July 09, 2019

Highly Recommend Product! It’s Fabulous!

I’ve been using Covergirl Lashblast for at least 7 years this is my go to mascara which I absolutely love. I would recommend this to a friend any day.

July 08, 2019

A great mascara

A great mascara. Especially for the price. My favorite of all the cover girl mascaras. I've used this for years and still go back to it from time to time. It give the lashes a great look without looking cakey. A lush natural look for lashes.

July 08, 2019

Fantastic

I love using Covergirl Lashblast Volume Mascara! The applicator spreads the mascara evenly over my eyelashes and leaves them looking full. I recommend this product to anyone who uses mascara.

July 07, 2019

My Forever Go-to Mascara

I’ve been using this amazing mascara for as long as I remember! It adds noticeable volume to my lashes, which I frequently get compliments for. It’s also easy to remove, which is great.