4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

June 17, 2022

COVERGIRL LASHBLAST

Good quality mascara and affordable. No clumping and easy to wash off, lots of volume and makes my eyelashes look great like I'm wearing fake eyelashes.

June 16, 2022

Great Mascara

This mascara makes my eye lashes look so good!! It doesn’t make your lashes feel heavy or Cakey which is really nice and hard to find. I will buy this again

June 14, 2022

I like it

I liked the remmel, it's not one of my favorites, but it does its job, I think I could recommend it because Covergirl is a good brand, but it's not one of my favorites

May 12, 2022

Good quality product

This is an affordable and high quality mascara that provides a great look overall, without any clumping. It was long lasting, although also easy to wash off. Worth a try!

April 29, 2022

Very Good

I am overall very happy with this mascara. It definitely increases the volume, your lashes will look much thicker! I wish it were a tinier bit better with lengthening, but that's just me

April 02, 2022

Not the best

Useful mascara for separating the lashes. Not the best though. The formula does dry out fast for me. & It has a rough brush tip making it not the most gentle.

March 31, 2022

Love this

I would but this, it feels great going on, no clumps. Stays on for hours for me. I love all covergirl products been using for a long time love the colour of the tube as well. Great prices.

March 21, 2022

BEAUTIFUL!

I would defo purchase this product again, I struggle with false lash application and this mascara is one to make my lashes look more voluminous and sexy without any hard work.

March 17, 2022

My go to!

Seriously my go to mascara. You can’t bet the price or quality. Makes my lashes look amazing, so thick and long, every time I use it. It also washes off so easily at the end of the day.

February 27, 2022

Dries up way too fast

This product works well for like 10 uses then afterwards it dries up and while it doesn’t get clumpy it just doesn’t apply very well. I do like the fact that I’ve never had a flakiness issue with it, but the fact that it dries up so fast makes it not worth it to me.