4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

August 13, 2009

When I first started using LashBlast Mascara, I wasn't sure about it, but now I've been using it for 2 years and love it!! I only buy this stuff on the market anymore because it doesn't clump my lashes and definitely adds some length!

August 03, 2009

This is probably the best mascara I have found thus far. I love long eyelashes and I love making them extremely bold and beautiful! This mascara does that for you...well for me at least. I am obsessed with mascara and as soon as this came out, I knew i had to have it! Once I tried it, I was in love immediately. The brush works very well and if you know how to use mascara, it is easy to make your lashes look full and long. You can use this mascara alone or layer on top of it to make an extra dramatic effect. The only negative thing I have noticed is that it chips off easily, so no eye rubbing if you are only using this mascara without something on top. (I don't know if the waterproof does the same thing.) It is also very easy to wash off, which is a definite plus, since I hate taking twenty minutes on only makeup removal!

July 21, 2009

Great lashes for a drugstore mascara! Thickens my lashes like crazy...and I don't have much to brag about in the way of lashes to begin with :P Lots of length and no clumpies! Definatly a must have!

July 14, 2009

This mascara is great! It defines, lengthens and darkens my lashes really well. I found it was great quality, and a very fair price. After using it, i frequently get asked what mascara i use and complimented on my lashes. You do have to get used to the brush since it is bigger than average mascara brushes. But once you get adjusted to the size of the brush, it works very well. My lashes definitely look a lot thicker and a lot fuller without being clumpy. This mascara is a great addition to any of my make-up looks.

1.8/5

June 23, 2009

The brush bristles are so short I had to drive it into my lashes...and that makes them ridiculously clumpy. Usually I'm a "dab the end of the mascara wand in a tissue first" but this is impossible with this brush because it is shaped so strangely. When i try to prevent clumping and gloopyness, i have to wipe off all of the mascara on the wand.

Plus, am i crazy or does the colour of this stuff look slightly blueish?

June 19, 2009

ive tried other drug store mascaras but this one really gives you that look of fake lashes, for the price i think this is a great mascara...

June 13, 2009

Had to apply several coats to really make my lashes stand out. While it increased the volume at the base, it didn't really do much for the ends of my lashes. It also seemed to dry out too quickly.

June 10, 2009

I was not really a big mascara fan until I saw a friend of mine with some of this. I have to say that I am now a die-hard fan of Maybelline LashBlast! I have gotten so many compliments on my eyes while wearing this; some people actually think that I have on false lashes because it really does the job of extending the lashes. Not too keen on the price, but for the look that you'll get with this mascara, it's totally worth the price.

June 09, 2009

I usually get bored of my mascara and try a new kind every few weeks or so...the commercials are just so tempting. When I tried this mascara I immediately recieved compliments on how long my lashes look, which surprized me. Amazing product and I have never bought a different kind of mascara since!

June 01, 2009

I used to only use DiorShow, which is about $15 or more expensive than LashBlast. I find I get a similar "false eyelash" effect which I love, for a heck of a lot cheaper!

This product provides me the volume, lengthening and darkening that I love, without being too clumpy. I don't find any flaking, and the mascara doesn't feel too dry on my lashes. Lasts the whole day, and I fully recommend if you like that dramatic look!