4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

May 11, 2015

i love this product it makes my lashes longer.

May 08, 2015

Loved how it made my lashes look, didn't flake like some mascara does. It's a keeper!

May 08, 2015

Love this mascara! Cheaper than most brands and after several usage your eyelashes look fuller and longer! Must have!

May 08, 2015

I still can't believe this mascara is so inexpensive!! It honestly is better than any expensive mascara I've ever purchased through my life. I wish I didn't go through it so fast but that's only because I use it literally every day. The brush is awesome and separates the lasted in a wonderful way. I will never use a different brand again.

May 07, 2015

This is a great product, it lives up to it's name I just wish it wasn't so expensive. Definitely worth a try to see for yourself!

May 06, 2015

I love how full and long it makes my lashes look. Its also really good that they dont clump up.

May 06, 2015

Love Covergirl makeup and I bought this mascara and love it . It makes my lashes look so full. I will keep buying this mascara.

May 06, 2015

Absolutely love this mascara! If you are looking for high end volume without the price pick this up!

May 06, 2015

This mascara is wonderful makes my eye lashes very long and thick looking. Will continue to buy!

May 04, 2015

Great mascara for a drug store product. Makes my lashes long and dark with minimal clumping. Will continue to buy for those times I can't get to Sephora for my usual brand.