4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

March 31, 2016

This is the first mascara that I tried and actually bought a second time. Even a third. Generally I am unhappy with my mascara because it is never like the commercials portray. So i try a new mascara each time...until I found this one. It doesn't clump and gives me the best volume and length!!

March 29, 2016

This is an ideal mascara for layering. I can get dark and thick lashes without clumps and flakes even after applying 3 coats. I have fine light eyelashes and this mascara gives me a great look for a great price and minimum effort. The design of the brush helps you to get good coverage. I much prefer this type of brush versus the fiber style ones.

March 29, 2016

Having long eyelashes, this product really brings out my lashes. Easy to put on brush is awesome and it stays. Compact and it goes everywhere. definitely a keeper

March 28, 2016

This mascara has been one of my fave in this price range for a while. I don't find myself having to add a whole bunch of layers on to see it work. The only thing that turns me off is I wonder the actual ingredients and quality of the product.

March 28, 2016

I started with CoverGirl based on a recommendation of a friend. The product lasts me a long time and also effectively does what I need it to do. I also have to be less wary about rubbing my often tired eyes and smudging the mascara. It holds very well.

March 28, 2016

CoverGirl is a company offering a good range of products in a more than affordable price range. I find their products offer what they are advertised for and of very good quality, I particularly love their Mascara.

March 28, 2016

Tried so many different mascara, but Covergirl LashBlast has done the work right away. As soon has I applied, seen the result of longer and fuller lash. Wear all day and evening and look just as nice from the beginning of day to bedtime. Recommend the be part of your routine

March 28, 2016

I liked the volume effect on my lashes with this product. I didn't have to put on multiple coats to get that effect and it stayed on all day looking plump. Taking it off was easy too.

March 27, 2016

As we get older our lashes tend to thin out, this product make my lashes fuller and doesn't irritate my eyes.. My lashes feels great and it doesn't clunk up like some mascara does...

March 26, 2016

cover girl lash blast is great. My lashes are not that noticeable and not very thick,but when i use lash blast it make my lashes full, And enhances my eyes.