CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

J'adore

Ce mascara procure des cils plus long pour ma part et donne unneffet de volume épatant. J'adore ce produit. Le seul petit detail est l'odeur apres quelques semaines apres l'ouverture.

Go to

This is my go to mascara, it is a pain in the ass to get off but stays on as long as you need without drying out otlr ceumpling into your eyes. Have use d it for years and love the "very black" it is very vibrant and makes the eyes pop.

Bon produit

J'aime beaucoup les produits Cover Girl. Principalement leurs mascara parce qu'il sont sûrs pour mes yeux sensibles. C'est un excellent rapport qualité/prix. J'ai acheté ce mascara. Celui-ci a un beau fini, il épaissit mes cils comme c'est indiqué. Seul bémol, je trouve qu'il a tendance à faire des grumeaux sur mes cils.

My favourite

This has been a long time favourite brand of mine. Always happy with their mascara. This one is really good adding a perfect amount of volume and no clumping. Waterproof is best :)

The best

This is the only mascara i use now.I have very sensitive eyes and most mascara makes my eyes itch and i end up rubbing my eyes a lot and looking like a raccoon,,

March 13, 2018

Great value, quality product!

Over the years my eyelashes have thinned considerably, using covergirl lashblast volume mascara I have the appearance of long thick lashes again! I love how this product works without breaking the bank.

March 12, 2018

Amazing

It make my lashes bolder and full. I would definitely get this again, one of my favourite mascara. The wand is the best for making your lashes long and beautiful.
    You gotta try it!

March 12, 2018

Gorgeous lashes

It made my lashes bolder and longer and black it intensifies my whole look I would definitely get this again one of my fav mascara you gotta try it it's pretty good it works

March 11, 2018

My Favourite

I love this mascara. It's my favourite. I have been using it for a while and when the store ran out I switched to a different one for two days and went to another store to buy this one again and threw out the other one.
    It's not clumpy and it stays on well without leaving a mess under my eyes. It makes my eyes look bigger. I highly recommend it!

March 11, 2018

Wonderful Mascara!

What more can I say, but try this for yourself as I found it made my lashes thicker and didn't clump or leave a mess under my eyes as I continue to advise people to try this mascara, I do this with experience of using this wonderful product!