4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

April 10, 2018

I would buy this product again

Thus mascarra gies on smooth, leaves no clumpimg, and makes lashes look great. Its easy to remove with facial cleansers/make up wipes - but stays on and looking good all day long. Definitely a good buy.

April 09, 2018

I would buy this product again for sure

J’ai adoré ce mascara mes cils étais plus long et épais, facile à appliqué ne fais pas de mottons, et facile à retirer quand l’ont ce démaquille.
    Je le recommande a tous!

April 09, 2018

Love this product so much.

I love this mascara so much. It makes my lashes look incredible and so full. I always get asked if in wearing fake lashes when I have it on. Deffenitly buying it again.

Love this product!!

One of the best mascara I have ever used!! Love the volume and easy to apply!! No need for multiple applications!! Try it...you will not be disappointed!!

Finally a great mascara

Ive been using this mascara for 6 months now. Its great to fonally fond a mascara that gives me both the length and thickening that I want for my eyelashes.
    I have sesnitive eyes and often mascara will leave my eyes red and watery if I use it everyday...not so with this mascara! Im able to use it multiple times a week and my eyes not only look great but feel great too.

Covergirl

I tried the Covergirl lash blast volumizie mascara and it was easy to use, went on easily and the lrice isn't terrible. I found it lasted pretty good even tho my eyes ways wayer alot

This was wonderful....

This was a wonderful makeup i love mascara. It made my lashes thick and long and they also had a variety of different colors too. I personally like black cause it goes with everything. I highly recommend this product to anyone.

April 08, 2018

What can I say... Im a sucker for a large wand and bristle.

What Can I say? I am a sucker for a large wand and plastic bristles. I think that the large wand helps to reach all of my lashes and gives a thick coat of the mascara. I think the thin plastic bristles help to separate all my lashes and have an even application and long luscious looking lashes. I like the darkest black colour and normally buy the waterproof version. I like the packaging as well. Lots of product for a low price. very happy with this and keep the product on rotation in my make up bag.

April 08, 2018
    New York, United States

LOVE IT

This is my absolute favorite mascara of all time. it adds length, volume, body, and curl!! my lashes stay perfect all day and i also love the waterproof version!!

April 07, 2018

Best ever

I have always bougth covergirl products you get a good value for a great price. this mascar adds so much volume to your lashes its insane. i will buy again and again