4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

Pourquoi pas !

Un mascara qui ne laisse pas indifferent. Ne donne pas enormement de volume mais donne un beau fini ! De bonne qualité. Je laime bien sans necessairement etre mon prefere.

Love it

This is my go to mascara and has been for years! I love it, I find it makes the perfect Lengthy and volumous eye lashes. The water proof version works fantastic.

Pretty Good Mascara For The Price

Cover Girl has always been my go to. The price is always right, and the products are good quality. This mascara does the trick and my lashes actually look pretty Voluminous when I use it.

There’s better

I bought this mascara to try it because it was inexpensive. I used it once and didn’t like it. It felt clumpy and didn’t make my lashes look longer. It felt like it was weighing my eyelashes down the more I put on. I’ll pass on purchasing this kind again, but I will try another one in this brand.

3.2/5

Texas, United States

Would buy again

This mascara is one that I'd be willing to buy again. I love the brush it makes my eyelashes look amazing. I have to add a few layers for it to be to my satisfaction but overall it's a good product

Tres bon produit

De beau cils, une texture définie et agréable , un pinceau facile a m'anipuler je recommande 😊il est parfait pour vous essayer le vraiment sa vaux la peine meme le prix est résonnable pour un bonne qualité!

Great Mascara!

I live Covergirl's Lastblast Volume Mascara! I goes on smooth and does not clump. It also does not clump up on the brush so less cleaning of the wand. You
    can use it for everyday to give your lashes volume. When you want a more dramatic eye than add multi-coats of mascara.

Excellent

J’aime beaucoup ce mascara, il est facile d’application et ne fait pas de gros mottons. Facile a enlever aussi lorsque vient la nuit. Je le recommande

Have bought in the past

This product is great for everyday use. No clumping or heavy feel on my lids. Have very sparse lashes and this product lifts my lashes to appear thicker and longer.

April 10, 2018

Good

I tried many mascara and I'm still looking for the best one. Haven't found it yet. This one was good but not perfect. I had to apply it with another mascara to complete my look. It doesn't give the thickness but does give long eyelashes look.